Win a HTC HD2 with MoDaCo and @superetrader

Guest PaulOBrien

superetraderhd2promo.png

Would you like to win a HTC HD2 with MoDaCo and superetrader?

Actually, stupid question, of course you would! Well, you've come to the right place - we have a HD2 to give away to one lucky MoDaCo reader! :D

This competition is open to EVERYONE EVERYWHERE until 25th of December. Yes, on Christmas Day you could win a HD2 worth £500!

All you have to do to enter is to visit the newly-updated superetrader website, find the answer to one question and provide feedback on the new website. Superetrader want to make their online experience the best around and they want YOU to help them! :(

The competition terms are as follows...

• Competition is open to logged in MoDaCo members only.
  • Each member may enter only once.
  • The judge's decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
  • The winner will receive a UK spec HTC HD2, shipped globally. The recipient will be responsible for any incurred custom fees.
  • The competition is open until 00:00 am on 25th December 2009 GMT.
  • Your e-mail address will be used by MoDaCo only to contact the winner and will not be passed to superetrader, who will receive your name and your feedback only.
  • MoDaCo reserves the right to disqualify entries where it is felt genuine feedback on the superetrader website has not been provided.

As always, MoDaCo Plus members will receive 2 entries into the competition.

Visit this page to enter and GOOD LUCK! ;)

P

UPDATE: Re-tweet this competition using the button on right to get an extra entry into the competition!

UPDATE 2: superetrader have just pinged me to let me know they'll throw in a herbert richter car kit too! Thanks guys! :D

Fantastic competition - thanks Paul and superetrader :D

Now, what would round that off nicely is if the lovely people at DSL Developments offered the HD2 winner a free Brodit car kit to go with it ;)

Whew, what a Christmas that would be :D

(Does that stroke of genius qualify me for another free entry??? :()

Mark.

superetrader have just pinged me to let me know they'll throw in a herbert richter car kit too! :D

P

Sorted!!!

Right then, all it needs now is a................... ;) just kidding :(

/me to win - Yay!!!

Mark.

Guest dbsimms63
UPDATED: Re-tweet this competition using the button on right to get an extra entry into the competition!

Where exactly is this "button"?  I don't see it in the post.

Guest 00gundam

Well, this is exciting indeed :(

Other than that, hoping my Christmas stocking will be full of something exciting :D

I retweeted using my twitter user: chriiiis

Edited by 00gundam

Guest DarthOps

I thought the whole point was that we had to give useful feedback to have a chance of winning. With the retweet thing it seems to be more of a lottery :D

Just done a feedback !

But i'm never lucky enought to win a game like this ! So i just wish all the best for all of you on coming christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

PS: I didnt see any green button to retweet ! Is it indispensable ?

Edit: Already got if after turn off nonscript :D

Edited by Anh N.

Well let's see if I win the phone... not.

That's the first competition I go for since the last century (I want one of these so badly) ;D

Good luck @ everybody!

XphX

Guest theremon
I hope that negative (but only slightly) feedback doesn't do any damage to my chances of winning :D

If it does, I will not only NOT win (as if I would anyway), but I can already picture the guys jumping on a plane, coming over here and beating me to a pulp after my hour-long typing spree... :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.