Win a HTC HD2 with MoDaCo and @superetrader

Guest PaulOBrien

Recently broke my HTC Polaris while trying to fit a new screen and digitiser to it (although it still sort of works - was difficult to reassemble) so have been looking for something to replace it. Haven't logged into Modaco for a while and just happened to see this - good luck everyone!

Guest twins.7
This contest made a lot of users registered from some years to actually post their 1st post°_°

yeah, you right :(

my omnia was broken coz flazz winmo 5 times a day ;)

now, i have to get that HD2 :D

btw, i didn't see the button. can you tell me how to make it appear?

thx

Edited by twins.7

Guest mahjong
This contest made a lot of users registered from some years to actually post their 1st post°_°

Can't deny it. Anyway I read the MoDaCo front page on weekly basis but I cannot regularly post in one more forum, I doing it in around 6 maybe 7 of them. Need to choose and english is not my mother language so it's really difficult to me to post on daily basis in a language that I don't really dominate.

Good luck to you too anyway. :D

Guest holybear

Awesome competition. Left my feedback and retweeted.

I just realised that the email account for my login here and my twitter-account aren't the same; will that be a problem?

Guest arclife

have entered and also hit the retweet button.

am a bit confused as to where to enter feedback with the retweet though.. have only just (within the last week) embraced twitter and this is the first time i've seen retweets.

Guest Chrimbow
I submitted an entry but got this:

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

I just got an email saying my entry has been received so it must have gone through all OK :D

Fingers crossed, my phone is foobar and Im skint!

Guest Joon Suan

Hi Paul,

I have to say that I'm extremely grateful that you opened this contest to everyone all over the world. I could only look on with envy at the contests that were open only to UK residents with those great prizes.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Joon Suan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.