Unlock your Pulse for $19.99 (~£14)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Daniel Williamson
You can now unlock your Pulse courtesy of http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/ for $19.99 instead of $29.99! ;)

To get your discount, add your unlock to the basket, select checkout and enter the coupon code 'modaco.com'.

The unlock code will be supplied by e-mail in 1-2 working days.

Enjoy! ;)

P

Hi was just wondering how long the code lasts? because im guessing this promotion wont last until christmas?

Thanks

Guest Shuflie
What do I put in "Country of your pulse" field? Thanks in advance

You put the country it was originally bought in, i.e. if its a UK model you've had someone buy and send to you then select UK. As the pulse is operator only you should be able to trace its origins easily enough, my box has UK on the label just above the model number.

Guest Shuflie
Hi was just wondering how long the code lasts? because im guessing this promotion wont last until christmas?

Thanks

The IMEI is printed on the box, but you may be advised to open it and power up to be on the safe side as just might have been a mix up in the packing.

Guest jhales71

Hi

I’m new to the android OS and recently bought a T-Mobile Pulse PAYG. As I have reception problems I unlocked the phone to enable me to use another provider. I have tried an O2 SIM out of my works Blackberry and a 3G PAYG Orange SIM, but I don’t get a data connection with either. Am I missing something?

Help!

Guest EvilGazebo

Another satisfied customer ;) . Now I've just got to put it back in the box so it can be wrapped up for me for Xmas.

Must.......control..........urge.......to............play

Guest Spook Tooth
received the code within 24 hours and it worked perfectly. now running on o2 sim.

Lucky you. I ordered Friday afternoon and unfortunately had to wait all weekend till Monday. But great, I got the unlock code and it worked.

I was expecting a confirmation once I put the code in like being able to access my phone again but it just said 'wrong code'. I repeated this 3 times, thinking I must've mistyped a digit and didn't expect it, but my SIM got blocked and had to get a PUK code to unlock it. I tried an alternative O2 SIM and voila, unexpectedly I was in. Weird.

So for n00bs like me, it's probably best to a) disable your SIM security first, b] don't repeatedly input the code more than twice (trusting it was entered correctly at least once but so you don't block your SIM) and importantly c) don't expect a confirmation (see para above), just switch the phone off and on again before trying again if you have to.

As for the service, I'm sure it's excellent but would have preferred to not have received confirmation that the unlock code would be sent over the weekend - the anticipation was highly distracting. I wouldn't have minded waiting till Monday but could have done without waiting for something that never came when I thought it might.

Cheers - I will use the service again but NOT at the weekend!

Edited by Spook Tooth

3G access problem!

Hi, it worked for me! (took more than 48h because over the wkend).

Another problem though, as a previous user I had pbls with my O2 card, couldn't connect to a network. It was old so went to O2 store and got a 3G replacement (free of charge).

Then it only worked when I filled the apn information, found here (I am a pay as you go cutommer):

http://shop.o2.co.uk/update/settings.html

However, I don't seem to be able to access a 3G network. Also, has anyone tried MMS? do you know the settings

EDIT: ok, it was just I didn't have a 3G network around. But I find strange that when I say "prefer 3G" and there is no 3G around all network is lost

Edited by Vtn

Guest sergeho
You can now unlock your Pulse courtesy of http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/ for $19.99 instead of $29.99! ;)

To get your discount, add your unlock to the basket, select checkout and enter the coupon code 'modaco.com'.

The unlock code will be supplied by e-mail in 1-2 working days.

Enjoy! ;)

P

The unlock worked perfectly! thank you. great service at really law price