Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest Natsirt

steff, would it be possible to post the default calibration data from your 28002 roms? I think after I tweaked the registry with my own calibration data, the phone seems less sensitive :)

It started with 508... and I couldn't remember the rest :)

Cheers!

Guest steff195

Yes Natsirt, here they are:

518, 510 168, 881 185, 138 851, 146 853, 877.

But trust me, I didn't introduce those numbers anywhere, I think they come as default from the OEM files, from the DXIA5 rom. :) If 28002 is so responsive it's just because of the build, not of those numbers, because those numbers appear in all my roms.

Edited by steff195

Guest Madz!..

Hi steff, first let me thank you for this amazing job, i just installed 23518 Normal ROM and i just love it, but i have a problem with the hard keys.. I've had this problem before, but with rom's like kuanchai 23034 or lte02, the hard keys work fine, i'm very noob in this flashing and cooking stuff, but do you know what's this about? the hard keys only once, and the if i press power button off/on (just screen, not phone), they'll work only once again.. this is really annoying.. too bad i have to roll back, thx anyway! :)

Guest Natsirt
Yes Natsirt, here they are:

518, 510 168, 881 185, 138 851, 146 853, 877.

But trust me, I didn't introduce those numbers anywhere, I think they come as default from the OEM files, from the DXIA5 rom. :) If 28002 is so responsive it's just because of the build, not of those numbers, because those numbers appear in all my roms.

yup, I understand, but I think my calibration data didnt suit 6.5's interface as good as yours. My presses didnt seem as accurate :) but anyway, Thanks! :)

Edit: It's working better now :)

Edited by Natsirt

Guest dasjournal
At newest version are bug... Then I try to type a new message and push space or add any simbol,the text start write from left side.... ;S

But when reseived a new sms,and i reply it the text typing is good ;D Only bug then type the new sms ;S

Yes, I agree. Composing a new message and pressing Space or XT9 suggestions results in text writing from the left side. Is there any fix for this?

Edit: This only occurs when composing a new message. Replying to a message has no issues.

Btw: Love these builds...

Edited by dasjournal

Yes, I agree. Composing a new message and pressing Space or XT9 suggestions results in text writing from the left side. Is there any fix for this?

Edit: This only occurs when composing a new message. Replying to a message has no issues.

Btw: Love these builds...

Are you using the version ROM? v23518? v28002?. 

If v23518 is true then.

Edited by AnhPhe

Guest dasjournal
Are you using the version ROM? v23518? v28002?.

If v23518 is true then.

Sorry, I should have posted my version information. I am using build 23518 Normal.

Guest Andre Bires

Hi Steff,

First, thanks for your nice ROMs.

I'm having a problem with video camera, ROM Build 28205 - M2D version. I can record videos but when I try to reproduce then in camera's player, the cam application crashes. Sometimes I can reproduce the video, but without audio. I have installed some audio and video players (i.e. Touch player, DivX Player, etc.) but the problem persists. I have noticed that AMR audio files cannot be reproduced too.

Maybe Is missing some codecs? Where can I find they?

Thanks again!

Hi Steff,

I'm having a problem with video camera, ROM Build 28205 - M2D version. I can record videos but when I try to reproduce then in camera's player, the cam application crashes. Sometimes I can reproduce the video, but without audio. I have installed some audio and video players (i.e. Touch player, DivX Player, etc.) but the problem persists. I have noticed that AMR audio files cannot be reproduced too.

Thanks again!

The recod videos (*.mp4). you can open with CorePlayer v1.3.6.

Edited by AnhPhe

Guest Natsirt
Hi Steff,

Thanks again!

Maybe the camera app is trying to access touch player, but it's not there. Try to install touch player if you havent already.

That's my thought on the problem, hope it helps!

Guest Andre Bires
The recod videos (*.mp4). you can open with CorePlayer v1.3.6.

This is a good player! Its installed in my phone, but I want to reproduce sometimes the movies directly on camera app...

Maybe the camera app is trying to access touch player, but it's not there. Try to install touch player if you havent already.

That's my thought on the problem, hope it helps!

I have installed Omnia Touch Player but the problem persists... But thanks!

Edit because I manage to solve previous problem.

Now, when I want to add program shortcut, I couldn't find any apps that I installed except alarms, album, apptodate, etc. How can I add my desired apps like opera, facebook and else?

Edited by aditmb

Guest Orbit71

Does anybody have information on how to use WiFI-Router on built by sector http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-http-omnia-modaco-com/292237/requested-commmanager-2-9-5-0-ported-to-omnia/

I get the following error-messges: “There is no available Internet connection. Do you want to setup the Internet connections ....”

What are the preconditions (e.q. Network Name like "The Internet" or "My Internet") to run Wi-Fi Router? Where are the definitions, which "connections" will be used by the WiFi-Router?.

It seems, that some configurations related to the Network-Settings are missing. But Internet Explorer and Email are working fine to the Internet.

Does anybody has some information or is it possible that Steff can incooperate it into the ROM 28002

The WiFi Router is a great tool for the Omnia….. I appreciate your help

Guest steff195

@aditmb: if you installed a certain program and you don't see the shortcut in the Start Menu you have to go to /Windows, search for the exe file of that app, copy it and then go to /Windows/Start Menu/Programs and "paste shortcut" here. Same with the others.

@Orbit71: I won't incorporate this, you can install this by yourself... I'm too busy and too lazy to rebuild that rom, I might do that in my future releases.

@Andre Bires: don't know about you, but I checked that problem immediately after I read about it here and I must say I'll have to dissapoint you, everything is working fine to me. :)

Don't remember who wrote here about the sms sending problem, I mean about a sms being sent twice, I also checked this with some of my friends, and they only received it once. :)

Sorry for such a late answering. :)

Guest booorac

hello everyone, i am using 28014 rom m2d.. but i cannot see the weather at whole screen, i mean behind the time, does anyone know how can i fix this problem ?

Guest steff195

@booorac: check this topic for a weather update fix. I'm sure it was posted here before.

@Orbit71: Ok, I'll check it...

EDIT:

I updated 28002 links at the bottom of the first post. Active Sync users have some explanations there too. :)

Edited by steff195

@booorac: check this topic for a weather update fix. I'm sure it was posted here before.

@Orbit71: Ok, I'll check it...

EDIT:

I updated 28002 links at the bottom of the first post. Active Sync users have some explanations there too. :)

Build v23620 less ram lost than v28002. I love v23620!

I'm not good to explain with words, so let's try to add pics.

sshot000.png

Now here, I can create shortcut of my installed applications here rite? (I mostly installed my apps in storage)

sshot001.png

But then, after I tapped one of those icon, I couldn't find any of my installed apps. So now what should I do? Sorry I didn't have much experience with windows mobile before, I wish you guys can help me.

@aditmb: if you installed a certain program and you don't see the shortcut in the Start Menu you have to go to /Windows, search for the exe file of that app, copy it and then go to /Windows/Start Menu/Programs and "paste shortcut" here. Same with the others.

I can see the shortcut here, but I couldn't put it in the programs shortcut (like pic above).

Thanks a lot!

Add: Oh yeah, one more thing. I just realize that I couldn't browse with my web browser, but I can log in and chatt with palringo. What's the problem there? (I use my wifi)

Edited by aditmb

Guest Natsirt
I'm not good to explain with words, so let's try to add pics.

sshot000.png

Now here, I can create shortcut of my installed applications here rite? (I mostly installed my apps in storage)

sshot001.png

But then, after I tapped one of those icon, I couldn't find any of my installed apps. So now what should I do? Sorry I didn't have much experience with windows mobile before, I wish you guys can help me.

I can see the shortcut here, but I couldn't put it in the programs shortcut (like pic above).

Thanks a lot!

Add: Oh yeah, one more thing. I just realize that I couldn't browse with my web browser, but I can log in and chatt with palringo. What's the problem there? (I use my wifi)

Really simple :) I had this exact problem too. So you want to add shortcuts of your applications to Md2, but you only see those 5 programs when you try to add? Okay, simply scroll up from the white space (flick up from the white space between start bar and the programs with your finger/fingernail/stylus) and your other programs will be there.

Really simple :) I had this exact problem too. So you want to add shortcuts of your applications to Md2, but you only see those 5 programs when you try to add? Okay, simply scroll up from the white space (flick up from the white space between start bar and the programs with your finger/fingernail/stylus) and your other programs will be there.

I tried, but still couldn't make it.

Guest steff195

Although I'm not a Manilla user, for the sake of that HD2 theme found somewhere in here I installed it and I encountered the same problem with the programs. I even wrote in the M2Dv2 topic about that. It seems a M2Dv2 problem, because I didn't have this problem in the classic version of M2D. I had to uninstall this.

Someone suggested me in the M2Dv2 topic the same thing as Natsirt did... I'll try it to see if it works. :)