Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest steff195

@mihai_mihai: thanks for understanding and editing your post. B)

@rafi300: man, I understand that fileshare is slow to you, but when cooking roms and doing so much stuff for them fileshare is the fastest way for me when uploading... it helps me alot as I don't have too much time for that too... it works fine for me, don't know why is so slow to you guys... that's why I asked for other users to help me with mirrors. :D Please understand.

@MachinateTDK: dunno man, but why would you wanna do that? :)

Edited by steff195

Guest steff195

New builds guys on the first post:

28223 Normal/M2dv2

24001 Normal/M2Dv2

25001 Normal/M2Dv2

Edit:

Uploaded the 28223 Normal/M2Dv2.... and I think that's it for today. :)... although there are others builds ready to be cooked. B)

Edited by steff195

Guest demon-knight
New builds guys on the first post:

28223 Normal/M2dv2

24001 Normal/M2Dv2

25001 Normal/M2Dv2

Edit:

Uploaded the 28223 Normal/M2Dv2.... and I think that's it for today. :)... although there are others builds ready to be cooked. B)

Which one do you think is the best as ive heard that 24001 is the best?

Guest Vindev_HELL84

i've always checksum failed when i try to flash with

28223 M2dv2

28217 Normal / M2dv2

and can you upload on a faster file hosting?

Edited by Vindev_HELL84

Guest advancedpcs

Guest steff195

@advancedpcs: very appreciated. :) Could you upload the 28223 M2Dv2 too...it seems it's not htere... I understand... there are a lot of builds these days.B)

Guys, check again the first post, the last build 23102, out on 29 January was also cooked.

Don't forget to appreciate my work here:

btndonatecclgc.gif :D

Guest demon-knight
Guest advancedpcs
@advancedpcs: very appreciated. B) Could you upload the 28223 M2Dv2 too...it seems it's not htere... I understand... there are a lot of builds these days.:D

@steff195: You're welcome :)

previous post edited with 28223 M2Dv2 Mirror link

Guest steff195

I discovered earlier why the touch on 28002 build seemed to me the best of all. Today, after cooking these roms I was looking for a way to improve the touch without installing FTouchSL (personally, I find that doesn’t help at all) and I remembered that I saw somewhere (also stated by Natsirt on this topic, thanks dude), a trick:

MS added to the registry that can worsen the touch response on Omnia. If you feel that, go to the registry below:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ GWe \ Touch \ Filter]

"MinimumTapTime" = dword: 28

Remove this key or change value to 0 and soft reset.

Well, having 28002 at that time on my phone I tried to find that registry key (on phone) and I did not find anything below GWE, I mean Touch/Filter. So I couldn’t check if this worked or not. I think now that it must had already been removed before I cooked the rom. Today, when I remembered this trick, tried it on 28223 and found that register key was present there, and thus I removed it in order to check if this trick worked. After I removed it, I felt the difference: the touch was indeed better. Then I searched the SYS files from the rom for that registry key in order to remove it directly from there, and I found it, so the future releases will have this fix. And, indeed, all other SYS's from the other versions didn’t have this modification done… So that could explain the bad touch.

So now, if you want to improve your touch to any version you like, do the same trick…. That until new builds, that will have this fix cooked in… you realize now that would be crazy to recook all the roms only for that. :)

@advancedpcs: ok, I'll update the links. B)

Guest FerMza87

Hi steff195, you are a great cooker, thanks a lot for your roms always are beautiful!!!

i already uploaded your rom 28223 normal and md2v2 to mediafire if you like to post for other mirrors links :)

link normal : http://www.mediafire.com/?jzgmmgwvjmm

link md2v2 : http://www.mediafire.com/?zdtdnhyiozv

im going to upload others roms for you if you like!

greetings from Mendoza, Argentina!

Edited by FerMza87

Guest UbiMaiden

I tryed all new builds, but i can`t get internet to work. No Wifi, no GPRS... I tryed to switch my network operator but nothing. Any ideas?

I fix it. I had to change sim card with the other operator and then back to get it to work. Hard reset did`t work.

Edited by UbiMaiden

Guest papaslime

hi, steff

i got something weird when flashing 24001 titanium

i cant set up time and date, every time i set up its always revert to 1/1/2008 and 08:00

any suggestion to fix it?

ps: i already to try flashing my device twice with the same rom :)

oh i also find that i cant open the "call log" B)

the otherthing work fine with me

Edited by papaslime