Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest reversehead

Does your rom include BTAR-FIX (A.K.A. Voice dialing initiate by bluetooth headset's button) ?

If not, could you please include it ?

It is very important while driving.

<_<

Guest fensms

28232 M2Dv2

My firmware PDA:DXIA5 PHONE:PUJA1

Bug 1 When i try to start CALL LOG see a Error msg:The file 'call log" cannot be opened..........................................................................

Bug 2 I want to update the whether in M2D show s me no whether data available

in whether mode no problem to update

post-164085-1268339827_thumb.png

post-164085-1268339832_thumb.png

post-164085-1268339840_thumb.png

post-164085-1268339845_thumb.png

Edited by fensms

Guest steff195

@reversehead: I could include it, but I'm afraid I might do more harm than good to the rom... as I can't test it, I don't own a BT headset.

@fensms: Call log is wiped out of the rom. If you use other dialer than the default, you'll have that. About the 2nd problem, the homescreen weather update, you'll find in this topic the fix for it. I said that before also, I can't cook this in, I tried, but this way Manilla doesn't wanna start anymore. So I left it out, for you guys to install it afterwards. <_<

@hrk: No! It seems responsive enough to me. If you want more responsiveness, do some tweaks yourself, or install some programs to do that. But I think they don't help too much, that's why I didn't include any of these.

@all: Guys, try to understand that I can't do everything for you. You ask of this and that, but you have to install some programs by yourself after flashing the rom, you won't get everything done out of the box. It's impossible for me... different tastes, different choices... :mellow:

Edited by steff195

Guest Krusevac
It's not a bug, video and audio files are not associated with any programs. I'll say it again (I see you didn't read my previous posts) that you have to install a video/audio player and associate the appropriate file types. <_<

Please help me, to setup sms tone in 23545 M2Dv2.

t Thanks!

Guest woody2k
Please help me, to setup sms tone in 23545 M2Dv2.

t Thanks!

some people install other programs or change the default tones location.

I simply cheat. I copy my tones to Device/Windows.

They can then be accessed through the normal settings/sounds option

Guest steff195

@eduardi: You have a PM... but for anyone else interested, I'll say 23545... it has all the latest changes that I made: the se7en look, sms reply fix, bluetooth icon fix... and it's pretty fast too...

Guest jms2367

hi steff. re your 21893 rom. it is very fast and stable. one minor issue though. the phone cannot be used as a modem because the internet sharing is not working (installed via cab),

keep cooking and keep up the good work. <_<

@reversehead: I could include it, but I'm afraid I might do more harm than good to the rom... as I can't test it, I don't own a BT headset.

@fensms: Call log is wiped out of the rom. If you use other dialer than the default, you'll have that. About the 2nd problem, the homescreen weather update, you'll find in this topic the fix for it. I said that before also, I can't cook this in, I tried, but this way Manilla doesn't wanna start anymore. So I left it out, for you guys to install it afterwards. <_<

@hrk: No! It seems responsive enough to me. If you want more responsiveness, do some tweaks yourself, or install some programs to do that. But I think they don't help too much, that's why I didn't include any of these.

@all: Guys, try to understand that I can't do everything for you. You ask of this and that, but you have to install some programs by yourself after flashing the rom, you won't get everything done out of the box. It's impossible for me... different tastes, different choices... :mellow:

Finally a sensible cooker who doesn't insert all that crap.

In fact yours 23545 is the only WM6.5 ROM that has Internet sharing working (sort of). I tried several started witn 6.1 Khuanchai and ended with 6.5 PDhee 23638 (which is amazingly fast and has the new M$ keyboard build in but has that awfull BT Fix and doesn't do internet sharing). I even tried the new Phone part (though I've reverted to DXIA2 because it's the most stable)

I'll try BT tomorrow.

Regards

Guest meng1557

Changelog:

- fixed camera fonts issue;

- no deep sleep;

- changed a little bit the look of roms.

Hi Steff195! How to fix camera font?? <_<

Guest steff195

@epdm: thanks, if you like it maybe you could buy me a beer. ;)

@meng1557: In which version? I know I fixed it, but maybe I forgot to change some files in a certain version. I'm using 23545 now and I know for sure that it's fixed.

@mr.6: did you turn the bluetooth to be visible? I'm receiving files via bluetooth, it should work for you also. :)

Edited by steff195

Guest owieowie

Hi Steff. Nice ROM. (23545 M2Dv2 )

Bluetooth will not receive. It sends OK, but if someone (2 different users at work) sends me something, it wakes the phone up by turning the screen on, then does nothing at my end. If the sender uses FileManager, there is just a 'failed' message. If they use Resco to send, the error is 'Cannot connect to other OBEX device'. My bluetooth is on and visible to others. They can see me OK but sending just fails.

Owie

Hi Steff, I have been using your Rom for a while now, the latest version- 23545 Normal giving error " NETCFV35."in some programs, i think you have removed NET CF 3.5 from the ROM, could you please check?

Guest steff195

23549 (not 23548 :P ) out!

I checked the bluetooth receiving problem and now it's solved. :)

@RoyJ: About the NET CF 3.5, I didn't touch that.

Feel free to buy me a beer if you like my work! ;)

btndonatecclgc.gif

Guest onslaught86

Just flashed 23545 - loving the threaded email conversations, that's really handy. Mmm, new gadgets.

Not so sure on that Bluetooth icon, though - there's no separate icon when my headset's connected, so I have to check the bluetooth settings. Bit of a hassle, any fix for this?

Also, seems to be missing the graphic for dimissing notification pop-ups. You can still tap the bottom bar to dismiss, but it doesn't have the icon there. Minor issues, though.

Keep up the good work!

Guest meng1557

@meng1557: In which version? I know I fixed it, but maybe I forgot to change some files in a certain version. I'm using 23545 now and I know for sure that it's fixed.

I use my own rom 28230......dunno how to fix.......stress :)

Guest steff195

@meng1557: ok, man, you should have specified that you don't use my roms, that could mislead the other users. :)

For the camera fonts issue you have to replace the gwes.exe folder under OS folder in the SYS files. ;)

Edited by steff195