Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest lonely2k5

nice

hope to see standard rom without too much customizations...

nice roms btw..

if you tested it release it today...i have time to flash one more time today :P

Guest mega htc

There is a huge problem in Opera 10. The link doesn't work, it always say "error on url." it is a strange problem because i've been using this linkages long time ago. but this new ROM doesn't allow me to do so.maybe we lost some dll here or part of a system files, i hope you got me. The icon also for the internet files is not working that is why it is always asking what program should be used.i hope you can address this problem because it is one of the major programs we use everyday.thank you in advance.

Guest BryanCastro

Hello guys, I'm really new to this thread... And I've just acquired a an i900L... To be brief a want to know what I need to flash my phone with these ROM's and make it work. As far as I know i900L needs a phone part apart from the ROM itself to make phone calls work I don't quite know how it works so i was wondering if you could help me with that.

I need the ROM and what else?

I would really appreciate your help.

Greetings from Colombia.

Bryan.

Guest steff195
There is a huge problem in Opera 10. The link doesn't work, it always say "error on url." it is a strange problem because i've been using this linkages long time ago. but this new ROM doesn't allow me to do so.maybe we lost some dll here or part of a system files, i hope you got me. The icon also for the internet files is not working that is why it is always asking what program should be used.i hope you can address this problem because it is one of the major programs we use everyday.thank you in advance.

I don't know if there's my fault, Opera 10 works fine for me... and I didn't removed anything that could cause this, trust me, I'm always careful which files to remove... if I don't know what's up with a file, I don't mess with it. :P

Hello guys, I'm really new to this thread... And I've just acquired a an i900L... To be brief a want to know what I need to flash my phone with these ROM's and make it work. As far as I know i900L needs a phone part apart from the ROM itself to make phone calls work I don't quite know how it works so i was wondering if you could help me with that.

I need the ROM and what else?

I would really appreciate your help.

Greetings from Colombia.

Bryan.

I don't have an answer for you as I'm not familiar with that version of Omnia, sorry... maybe someone else can help. Sorry!

Now, I released the 23144 Normal version in the first post... a Lite version, for those interested, might be released tomorrow, depending on my free time.

Enjoy!

Guest dragonmatahari

and again Mr.Chef, ...thanks for newest build

like so much about the startup phrase "still alive since 2008" :P

and also some report about last lite version (21681) and suggestions :P

1. sktools invalid reg entries reported TCMP and OperaL file extensions are still in : \Program Files\

- some reg cleanup for this 2 applications for those who wants to installed it to My Storage pls

2. Input method shows there are selection options for resco kb and samsung kb ..also reg cleanup for this sir :D

3. some applications such uConvert could not detect flash is being installed (although from what i understand its already include in in your lite version, correct me if i'm wrong ), - have to reinstalled flash lite to make it work

4. included back FM radio

5. others -- none. great oem method for lite build! enjoying this :D

"Still Alive Since 2008"

Guest steff195
The 23144 rom is coming with manila ?

No.

Why not a simple exe file for windows xp?

You are right, I just forgot to pack the files into an .exe.

and again Mr.Chef, ...thanks for newest build

like so much about the startup phrase "still alive since 2008" :D

and also some report about last lite version (21681) and suggestions :P

1. sktools invalid reg entries reported TCMP and OperaL file extensions are still in : \Program Files\

- some reg cleanup for this 2 applications for those who wants to installed it to My Storage pls

2. Input method shows there are selection options for resco kb and samsung kb ..also reg cleanup for this sir :D

3. some applications such uConvert could not detect flash is being installed (although from what i understand its already include in in your lite version, correct me if i'm wrong ), - have to reinstalled flash lite to make it work

4. included back FM radio

5. others -- none. great oem method for lite build! enjoying this :P

"Still Alive Since 2008"

Ok, I found the problem and modified some things... now I'll have to cook this rom again, with these changes applied. :D So, the links won't be available for a while.

Guest steff195

Links updated on first post.... recooked the whole rom, tested and so far so good... plus I added the Lite version... so: Enjoy! :P

Edited by steff195

Hello steff,

I´m using your previous version, with some modifications on start menu. It run with no problems. But I can´t change touch response icon, any ideia?

Thanks and keep the good work.

post-471652-1288258037_thumb.png

post-471652-1288258043_thumb.png

post-471652-1288258049_thumb.png

post-471652-1288258055_thumb.png

Edited by nero24

Guest chandanbs
Hello steff,

I´m using your previous version, with some modifications on start menu. It run with no problems. But I can´t change touch response icon, any ideia?

Thanks and keep the good work.

Hello mtsouk, Can you please share us your homescreen pls?

Guest chandanbs
Links updated on first post.... recooked the whole rom, tested and so far so good... plus I added the Lite version... so: Enjoy! :P

Thanks Steff.....

mediafire download links please....!