Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest steff195
hi

Could anyone can give me some infos how to set icons as list in main/start menu (in other roms)

- some reg modifications or sometnig else maybe?

I'm trying registry modification (HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\IconConfig\HorizontalIconSpacing) but still nothing.

Any solutions?

Cheers

marcin

See attachment! :) It looks nice, but you'll have to scroll more to get to a certain app... :)

Any idea how to change it to black?

There must be something inside the SPB Mobile Shell... I don't know as I don't use it... check the SPB theme settings, or colour, or something like that... I know I played once with it, and I saw this kind of settings inside it.

StartMenu_ListView_v.1.cab

Edited by steff195

Guest DestentT
See attachment! :) It looks nice, but you'll have to scroll more to get to a certain app... :)

There must be something inside the SPB Mobile Shell... I don't know as I don't use it... check the SPB theme settings, or colour, or something like that... I know I played once with it, and I saw this kind of settings inside it.

Found it. Under Settings/Home I can change a theme. I am not sure if this is part of SPB. However, my interface is black now.

Thanks for your interest.

Edited by DestentT

Guest claus1953
after install, go to start menu and run the application... (some other chefs include this file into startup for auto network configuration)

Thanks a lot!!

Guest steff195
Found it. Under Settings/Home I can change a theme. I am not sure if this is part of SPB. However, my interface is black now.

Thanks for your interest.

I didn't mention that as I thought you tried it already. :) But I'm glad you solved it.

Still, I'm not sure why you get thaty ellow... did you flash on Windows 7? If so, did you flash the customer.csc file along with the others? I'm asking this because in XP flash mode the file is automatically included in the .exe. If you get that yellow bars in normal using (just default rom, without spb or other apps installed), it means you missed flashing that file... it is important for some theme settings, without it you might get that 6.1. theme look. The default in my roms should be black. :)

Edited by steff195

Guest DestentT
I didn't mention that as I thought you tried it already. :) But I'm glad you solved it.

Still, I'm not sure why you get thatyellow... did you flash on Windows 7? If so, did you flash the customer.csc file along with the others? I'm asking this because in XP flash mode the file is automatically included in the .exe. If you get that yellow bars in normal using (just default rom, without spb or other apps installed), it means you missed flashing that file... it is important for some theme settings, without it you might get that 6.1. theme look. The default in my roms should be black. :)

Yes, I flashed on Windows 7 32 bit. I never heard of file customer.csc.

I get yellow bars in normal using before I even install SPB. Also the "right click options" were not wide as they are in 6.5. Applying this AeroStyle solved everything.

Guest steff195

As I thought... In Windows 7 flash mode you have 3 files to enter in GrandPrix: eboot, pda and customer.csc. Without the last one, some things might not work well.

Hi, thanks again for your roms. I have problems connecting to a car bluetooth headset. I noticed some threads on this forum about a BTAR problem, but none of the solutions provided that I tested actually works. Bluetooth worked fine before I flashed my omnia using roms. Why is BT Audio not working anymore? Would you be able to insert a fix in your next rom please? That would be surely awesome!

Guest steff195

Indeed this is not included in my roms.

I don't have the possibility to test this, but if someone has the appropriate working file (or files) to be included in my roms, I'll do it. :)

Edited by steff195

Guest coastman

it's by far the best 6.5 rom i ever have tried. Steff u did it again it's fast and stable. I just have one problem with the sms i can see them on preview (a small part of the message) but when i press on them to read i can see just one white board does anyone else has the same problem?

Indeed this is not included in my roms.

I don't have the possibility to test this, but if someone has the appropriate working file (or files) to be included in my roms, I'll do it. :)

This post on xda-developers looks promising: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=530932

Haven't tried it yet. The car bluetooth setup is not very user-friendly. Volkswagen makes good cars, but sometimes they miss out on usability opportunities :)

Guest mehdivinci

hi steff and thanks a lot for your EXCELLENT Rom!

thanks for your answering...

I just install your rom : steff195_i900_6.5.X._24623_M2Dv2

in is very fast and stable and very beautiful icons!!!

but i just have problem to connect to Internet...

do you know what should i do?

when I make a new modem connection in connection in connection part in setting menu in start , when i press finish , there is no connection in there!!!

until now i try it several time , i hard reset , i reset the phone , but none of them solve the problem.

the problem is:

I make connection , but still there is no connection!!!

Please help me with this little problem..

I love your Rom and I don't want to change it...

Please help me...

thanks a lot...

Guest monteiro-ribas
Hello,

Overwrite this rom your standard windows mobile 6.1? or do you need a SD-card?

Greetz,

Qware

great great rom, the best and i've tryed all in this forum

Edited by monteiro-ribas

Guest steff195
hi steff and thanks a lot for your EXCELLENT Rom!

thanks for your answering...

I just install your rom : steff195_i900_6.5.X._24623_M2Dv2

in is very fast and stable and very beautiful icons!!!

but i just have problem to connect to Internet...

do you know what should i do?

when I make a new modem connection in connection in connection part in setting menu in start , when i press finish , there is no connection in there!!!

until now i try it several time , i hard reset , i reset the phone , but none of them solve the problem.

the problem is:

I make connection , but still there is no connection!!!

Please help me with this little problem..

I love your Rom and I don't want to change it...

Please help me...

thanks a lot...

Ok, first of all sorry for the late reply, I had some work to do...

About your problem, I don't know, try to tap operator settings, change to another operator, wait until the waiting glass is gone, then tap yours (if your using prepay, tap prepay connection) and then wait again until that waiting glass is gone. But remember, not always the sim provides the automated settings, so you'll have to manually enter them. Hope this works... I know that connections always worked for me on any of my roms.

Hey Steff, do you perhaps know where to find some nice HD icons? Thanks :)

Yes... findicons.com, iconfinder.com... :)

Concratulations on a great rom

Do you know why I can't install a different top taskbar?

thanks

Don't know, didn't try that... but that's weird.

could you please provide a download-link for the Windows Phone 7 Metro theme?

Here!

Guest coastman
it's by far the best 6.5 rom i ever have tried. Steff u did it again it's fast and stable. I just have one problem with the sms i can see them on preview (a small part of the message) but when i press on them to read i can see just one white board does anyone else has the same problem?

I will answer to my question for anyone having the same problem in the future, just do a second hard reset.

Guest BryanCastro

I really like your ROM's steff and I'm really thankful for them... However, I wanted to ask you whether there is a way to change the language of the whole ROM, because I would like to have it in spanish.. thank you.

Hi..im using your latest 21683 and that's really soo cool, very fast, touch response so good, and really nice icons!!

i just want to ask if i can change(or install a cab) where i will have the taskbar at the bottom to become like the version of 21681 (the windows icon, the contacts, bla bla is inside a circle) i really want that coz it looks cool to me..also if i can have to change the welcome theme with the 21681 version? i like the Windows Phone 7 welcome rather than the Omnia(still alive since 2008)..

i dont have any prblems with ur rom in fact i sooo love it, its just that i really want to use the version of 21681 taskbar at the bottom and the welcome screen over that of the 21683....

thanks and keep cooking!