Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest steff195

As I said, before I used rapidshare to upload... but I have some trouble with it and this is an emergency upload. ;)

Click that button 2 or 3 times and it will start. And... ignore the kinky windows that appear ;) ... this is happening because it's for free. But don't know about you, but it works perfectly for me... well, sometimes from the 2nd button press. Could it be that I'm in the same shitty ro country, right GisTis? :)

@Mandrake333: I'm sure you'll manage to get the files and help me out, as usual. :D

Edited by steff195

Guest TeZeu87

great rom :) tnx for sharing i flash 2 time my omnia with your ROMS on win xp and was ok ... now i have a laptop with windows vista home premium(i cant change it) and i.m afraid to update the rom... do i risk it do i wait to find a laptop with xp ;) or the 2 methods are the same in the risk section ?

10x

Edited by TeZeu87

Guest steff195
great rom :) tnx for sharing i flash 2 time my omnia with your ROMS on win xp and was ok ... now i have a laptop with windows vista home premium(i cant change it) and i.m afraid to update the rom... do i risk it do i wait to find a laptop with xp ;) or the 2 methods are the same in the risk section ?

10x

You can try the 7 version. I knew this was the same procedure as for Vista. Flash via Grandprix and use the specific driver for Windows 7. Get THIS. It will help you understand how to flash on Win 7/Vista.

Good luck!

Edited by steff195

Impossible to download the new roms. I'm from UK. Anything else i think will be better for ex. easy-share.

Waiting to test the new lite rom, maybe someone will post a mirror!

I found a way to download using romanian proxy 193.226.4.7:80

Thanks!

Edited by rew2

Guest micrographics

Hi Steff

Downlading from fileshare.ro is impossible.

As suggested, I clicked almost fifteen times on Download button but everytime it open a new window with XXX stuffs.

Can you upload it to anyother source.

Guest steff195

Ok guys, uploaded to rapidshare also... I think now you can get the files from there and, if you have the possibility, maybe you can mirror them. Thanks! Enjoy! :)

Guest claus1953
Added! Thanks once more for helping me out! :)

Thanks to Steff for this very nice Christmas gift and to Mandrake for the fast download mirror

Your ROM's are really the best Steff

Guest claus1953

I have just flashed this last light ROM and everything works fine and fast.

Only problem i found is that the included data config. is not working well for me, in fact the data connections it sets up do not work. I used insted the AutoDataConfig program i found somewhere and this works flawlessly.

Guest steff195
Hi! :)

Is there any chance that you share the boot animation of your 21686 Normal rom with us?

thanks

Ok, attached the file. If you meant the animation and not the welcome screen (welcomehead).

post-442647-1292944774_thumb.jpg

Guest wackowizzard

Hello Steff195

I am very satisfied with one of the new ROMs from you! (UPDATE 18.12.2010)

I have since yesterday, the 'Normal 21686' on my mobile phone and works perfectly!

This is really what I was looking for! ;)

So thanks for this, and do so on!

GRTZ :(

Guest mowinnie

Steff,

I tried the full package of M2d with customising with one of your latest lite roms and i couldnt get it running properly. But Im using both your m2d themes with Ock's m2d roms and they are superb. Could you please share some more m2dct files ? I prefer your choice. Thanks

Guest Aurelgadjo

Hello,

Are you guys able to configure GPRS connexion and to go on internet with ? I add a modem connexion but i can watch it in the list... And i am unable to go on internet .. :-(

Guest Facsimile

Hi Steff, your rom is the best for look an semplicity of use.

But I have some questions:

Why MyPhone isn't last version

GPS_Extra haven't wifi download

sms sended is not stored in outbox (is it rigth?)

Sorry for my bad english

Guest steff195
Could you share the lockscreen and the two themes from your ROM? :(

And the black Windows Phone Pad. ;)

I attached the files you requested. Sorry for the delay... you know, holidays season, done this and that. ;)

Some feedback about the cabs, please... just to let me know everything is ok.

Hello,

Are you guys able to configure GPRS connexion and to go on internet with ? I add a modem connexion but i can watch it in the list... And i am unable to go on internet .. :-(

Try to ask you operator about the Internet settings, to configure them manually... sometimes the sim card doesn't get you the right settings. It works for me though. ;)

Hi Steff, your rom is the best for look an semplicity of use.

But I have some questions:

Why MyPhone isn't last version

GPS_Extra haven't wifi download

sms sended is not stored in outbox (is it rigth?)

Sorry for my bad english

MyPhone is the one that comes with the build... is it a newer build available than that one?

You can install a Omnia Lite version of GPSExtra... although I prefer the already included one.

About SMS... well, the sent SMS' are located in "Sent Items". It seems logical enough to me. ;)

Black_Windows_Dialer.cab

CW7_Lockscreen_modified_by_steff195.cab

Aerostyle_theme__edited_by_steff195_.cab

Livven_theme__edited_by_steff195_.cab

Edited by steff195

Guest blade87
I attached the files you requested. Sorry for the delay... you know, holidays season, done this and that. :(

Some feedback about the cabs, please... just to let me know everything is ok.

Thank you. No problem for the delay. I didn't need them fast.

The problem is that just yesterday I went back to WM 6.1 and I won't be changing anytime soon. I'll only be able to test the Phone Pad.

Phone Pad tested on 6.1 - doesn't work. ;) No worries.

Thank you for the files and Happy New Year to you. wave.gif

Guest Okdone

I'm using this rom and this is probably the best of the ones I've used till date. I tried some others but finally reverted to this rom. Thanks a lot to steff for this.