Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest steff195

@robertinha: I said I would upload tomorrow to new mirrors, tonight I'm tired. I know some of you guys don't like rapidshare pretty much. :D But if anyone wants to post some mirrors...

@NarutoDKz: I'll try in my next builds, for now I've had enough of cooking. :D

@alex1226: thanks dude, nice to see you here too. :(

@Tracian: you got it. ;)

Guest robertinha

@robertinha: I said I would upload tomorrow to new mirrors, tonight I'm tired. I know some of you guys don't like rapidshare pretty much. :( But if anyone wants to post some mirrors...

I know u said u were tired...I was asking to someone else!! :D

Guest steff195

If I understood correctly, check for the keyboard settings here: Start/Settings/Personal/Input. :D ... or you can get quickly to settings by pressing and holding the keyboard icon for the taskbar.

EDIT: new update today, see first page (I think those could be the final releases) and new mirrors added in 1st post!

Edited by steff195

Hi Steff,

when I tap on one jpg on Titanium I get an error: "The file '<filename_without_extension' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its component cannot be found."

It happens only to me? Anyone got same error?

Thanks

Guest dreezone

Hi...

I installed your 28008 ROM. The ROM is fast and thankx for your hard work....

I could not find Activesync shortcut on the menu. Can someone please tell me how to get it back? I tried Hard Rest also. But no luck... :D

Thankx in advance for your help.....

Edited by dreezone

Guest steff195

@ciayko: you need to install your favorite image viewer and associate picture files with it; I removed the standard one because I think nobody uses it. Especially now that Resco Photo Manager 7 is out. :D

@dreezone: I removed only the shortcut, I didn't removed the Active Sync app. Connect your phone to your pc via Active Sync and verify that it's working. :(

If you like my work and want to support me

btndonatecclgc.gif

Edited by steff195

Hi Steff,

a new problem: it seems that there is a bug when the phone going to sleep. Sometimes (at random) the phone doesn't resume so I have to reset.

Thanks

Guest dreezone
@dreezone: I removed only the shortcut, I didn't removed the Active Sync app. Connect your phone to your pc via Active Sync and verify that it's working. ;)

Thank you for the reply. Yes phone works with PC ;)

But I am using gmail to sync my address book and calander. So I need activsync to set it up. Can you please tell me how to get that back.

Thank you

Guest jmsmartins
Hi Steff,

a new problem: it seems that there is a bug when the phone going to sleep. Sometimes (at random) the phone doesn't resume so I have to reset.

Thanks

are u using v28008? it seems to be the "sleep bug"

Guest dreezone
Hi Steff,

Thanks

I also have the same issue...

Today me alarm didn't buzz coz the phone didn't resume... ;)

Guest steff195

@dreezone, ciayko & jmsmartins: I don't know about you guys, but I don't have the sleeping bug... and I'm not the only one to say that... other guys on other (national) forum use my roms and they don't also.

Maybe you should also check Settings/Personal/Buttons/Wake up and select Front button. I hope that helps, although it is set this way by default.

@NarutoDKz: I could release a M2D v2 version, but don't blame me if you find some bugs in Manilla... I understood it has some problems. But... can't you install that by yourself? You have enough free space... Anyway, I will release that version in the coming days.

@dreezone: I don't know man, can't you sync it with your pc? Other solutions would be to make a shortcut of Active Sync in Windows/Start menu/Programs, or install it with a cab. ;)

Edited by steff195

Guest dreezone
@dreezone: I don't know man, can't you sync it with your pc? Other solutions would be to make a shortcut of Active Sync in Windows/Start menu/Programs, or install it with a cab. ;)

I can create a shortcut. But I do not know the path for activesync program. Should be inside windows folder right?

I also tried to look for the Cab.. but no luck.... ;)

I forgot to mention, the phone part is not included.

Another thing... on Version tab you have DXIA5/DXIA5, so in case you brick your phone, the service guys might think you had the official version installed... so you could get away with it. ;)

Hi Steff,

Does this mean the old phone part just stays there once I update or does this mean I'm unable to make phone calls?

Greetz from Holland

Guest jmsmartins
Hi Steff,

Does this mean the old phone part just stays there once I update or does this mean I'm unable to make phone calls?

Greetz from Holland

installing this rom won't do nothing to your phone part, so it will remain there

u must be logged in to see the pictures.

good point, but that guy posted here.. u also have to be logged in to post!

anyway, nice to see you around, stef!

good thing u found the time to cook a li'l som' som'! ;)

congrats

cheerio! ;)

ps: avem o limba frumoasaaaaa ;))

Guest SteveEdson

so i don't have to download a phone part? any chance you know if this will work in windows 7? either normally or with compatibility mode turned on?

Thanks.

Guest rdandan
are u using v28008? it seems to be the "sleep bug"

So what about the "Sleep bug" I loved the rom, downloaded it, and just waiting to flash... Dont want to end up with the bugs, especially sleep ones!!!

Great ROM, keep it up

Guest steff195

Ok, guys, good news, soon I'll cook a rom with the 28011 build, which will come in 2 versions: Normal and M2dv2 version. ;)

@rdandan: you have to flash it and check it yourself. I myself and some other forum members (from modaco and other forums) tested it but didn't find that problem.