Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest fladna9

Hey man !

Your ROM is great. Very very great !

I just would like one thing : can you mirror your ROMs to MegaUpload ? Because Rapidshare is full all the time ("Currently a lot of users are downloading files. Please try again in 2 minutes or become a Premium member") Grrrr and the other mirror has a download rate of 5 KB/sec !

Your ROM is so damn wonderful, i was searching a new cooker after Sector, and you're the one ! ;)

Guest lsherif

I just would like one thing : can you mirror your ROMs to MegaUpload ? Because Rapidshare is full all the time ("Currently a lot of users are downloading files. Please try again in 2 minutes or become a Premium member") Grrrr and the other mirror has a download rate of 5 KB/sec !

+ 1 facing exactly same issues , not able to download.

Guest eaglegreek
If I understood correctly, check for the keyboard settings here: Start/Settings/Personal/Input. ;) ... or you can get quickly to settings by pressing and holding the keyboard icon for the taskbar.

EDIT: new update today, see first page (I think those could be the final releases) and new mirrors added in 1st post!

@steff195> great work on the Omnia ROM's i flashed mine with 28011.5.5.0 but could not find the Input icon on the Start/Settings/Personal/... i will try build 28014 later as i am downloading it now. thanks for sharing for the best ROM for Omnia... here's the screenshot of my Start/Settings/Personal/

Screen01.png

Guest steff195

I removed the Input because it didn't work anyway... I mean what you set up it doesn't stay there after a soft reset. The best way to set the input is with SK Tools.

Guest foxmylife

Hi Steff,

I updated to your 28014 M2Dv2. It is a nice ROM. I really like it!

I can't enjoy fully the ROM because of one small bug: the weather doesn't appear on the main screen. I have the message: "Tap to update weather". It takes me to the settings page and I select "Update now". Then it says "No weather data available". I don't understand because on the Weather page everything works great.

I also had a dark square on my screen but I resolved it with an hard reset. Only the weather problem stays.

Thank you for your help!

Guest melaugui
I updated to your 28014 M2Dv2. It is a nice ROM. I really like it!

I can't enjoy fully the ROM because of one small bug: the weather doesn't appear on the main screen. I have the message: "Tap to update weather". It takes me to the settings page and I select "Update now". Then it says "No weather data available". I don't understand because on the Weather page everything works great.

Thank you for your help!

Exactly the same thing !! Thx anyway ;)

Guest steff195

Ok guys:

@Carlos Sun: Which version are you using? I had this problem at the beginning, but not anymore in the last versions. Checked it again right now and works fine.

@arunan: You can find it over Microsoft (I think) or here on the forum. Titanium plugins also on the forum... you have to search it yourself... I saw it but I don't remember where. Sorry! ;)

@melaugui & foxmylife: As you can see from the screenshots it works for me. ;)

First you have to check your connections settings and make sure everything is alright there. Then you go to the Weather panel and click Add Location, look for your location in the list and it will automatically update afterwards. If everything is fine until now go to the main screen and click update weather... something with Google Location should appear, click Yes and that's it... if it doesn't update from the first time click again... I've noticed myself that not always starts from the first try.

Enjoy!

I removed the Input because it didn't work anyway... I mean what you set up it doesn't stay there after a soft reset. The best way to set the input is with SK Tools.

Hi Steff Thaks for your good works an informations!

For this problem how couls I do the settings for my keyboard? Because when the input menu off we I Couldn't get in the options menu anywhere!..

Thanks for your answer...

Very nice rom.Can you shere White battery icon? Im on another rom and im just like your battrey icon more.

Thanks again for your work. ;)

What about my reqest?Or meybe you now where to find it?

Thanks

Guest steff195

@Om@r: I don't know, you should look in the keyboard installation folder or in the start menu. I use FingerKeyboard and I can access the settings via Start Menu.

@chivi: Man, sorry for not answering, I must have missed you. ;) I don't know, that's the default of WinMo 6.5.3.... I didn't search for the files to know exactly which they are.

Guest jason07

Great ROM mate, but as with others, the missing Input settings page is a bit of a problem. I use TouchPal, and to re-activate it after flashing we have to go through the options to the activate screen. Any chance of putting it back in for future builds?

Just some food for thought. As I said, your ROMs are already awesome ;)

EDIT: Obvious fix for the "Maps" tab not working lol - installed Google Maps to device not storage.

Edited by jason07

Guest Oggysimo

Umm one thing bugs me... the memory of the phone. Aren't all i900 equiped with same memory size ? Mine has 153.81 MB of STORAGE and 98.56 MB PROGRAM... Or is it ROM fault ? ;)

Guest papaslime
@melaugui & foxmylife: As you can see from the screenshots it works for me. ;)

First you have to check your connections settings and make sure everything is alright there. Then you go to the Weather panel and click Add Location, look for your location in the list and it will automatically update afterwards. If everything is fine until now go to the main screen and click update weather... something with Google Location should appear, click Yes and that's it... if it doesn't update from the first time click again... I've noticed myself that not always starts from the first try.

Enjoy!

i have the same problem before, but after adding location on weather panel and reupdate weather on home screen everything works flawessly ;) . dunno why ;)

Guest eaglegreek

@steff195> thanks for the info on the Input... anyways, i found a way to configure my keyboard software... by the way, i've flashed mine with your latest build the 28014... so far so good... keep up the good work ... load of thanks

Guest gibo_one

this an awesome rom!! (280014) thanks alot! but hey i got a problem, im from mexico and 3g is working excellent!! but i can't make video calls, do you have any cab to replace the dialer and put the original in black that would fix my problem, i tried a few i got from past roms but most of the buttons don't apear they look like fade out (the numbers) so i was wondering if you have any cab of the original black dialer skin for this built? thanks alot!!

Edited by gibo_one

Guest kevin2210

Hi there i just want to ask one thing is 28014 m2d version , the M2d in this rom is it realy stable , cause i have used many rom with m2d , but most of them is not stable , i mean sometime(when finish run application) touch flo is stop working it log out and then log in

One more question can i make video call with 28014 m2d rom (is it avilable for this rom )

Edited by kevin2210

Guest steff195

@kevin2210: I usually don't use M2D, I just tested the rom before I released it and it seemed ok to me. The only way to find out is to try it yourself. ;) About video calling, I don't know, didn't test it.

@gibo_one: I don't use neither video calling nor the default dialer (I have an I....ft Pho...x license ;) (sorry for the dots but Spam Alert came in when seeing the name...you get the idea)), so I can't answer your problem. Try to find it yourself. Sorry!

Edited by steff195

Guest Borna Ionut
It's just a black wallpaper... the clouds are from the weather... you can simply take a black wallpaper and change it with M2DC.

I need the clouds from the weather...