Software that can backup/restore all settings of any apps !

Guest Keramidas

Guest wee_ag

I'm having some trouble restoring apps on my new Droid 2. I backed up everything from my original Droid and put the sd card into the new rooted Droid 2. When I try to restore any apps I either get a message that it failed or that it was successful, but nothing actually happened. I've updated busybox, tried to update superuser, but it failed. I've also changed the 'Apps processing mode' to all three options with no success.

I've had some success with redownloading the apps from the market and restoring just the data, but it has been hit and miss.

Anything else I can try?

to azsl1326 - off the top of my head - make sure you don't have any filters turned on

Edited by wee_ag

Guest MeX_DK

I have already email you guys about this, but synching to DropBox still fails for me :/. I get to 1/3 and then it just tells me it has failed.

But other then that I have nothing short of an applause for you for making this app, it has saved my ass at least a few times when flashing roms or upgrading phones. But s*** can happen even when using Titanium to restore :o.

I once tried to restore my contacts using Titanium, which in turn broke the synching to Gmail, and as a result meaning that any new contact I made on my phone wouldn't get synched to google and viseversa. I just had to NOT restore my contacts and calender using Titanium and let Google sort that out itself and it all worked a charm :mellow:. So lesson learned, whatever Google has backup off = Restore with google when I add the account, for everything else there is Titanium :D

• 1 month later...
Guest cometoluc

hello, i have a problem with my backupdirectory. I reinstalled my rom and installed latest version of titanium backup pro (registered).

The problem i have is that my backup path is set to the root of my sd card now. when i try to change it and use detect, it correctly detects my directory but when i click on use the program freezes and closes. and nothing was changed. i still can not get to my backup. any help please

Guest Blaven
Hello, can this software give me market links when i do a backup? I'm flashing a new rom and I want market links so that I can update my apps later from Market. Is this possible?

Yes it already does, an app with a market link is shown with a smiley with a big green M on it.

Just long press the app and click on "view in market". :D