SGP official J9 full rom file for WM6.5

Guest lysiong

Guest lysiong
Can i flash with CSC file only without the PDA and phone?? How to do this?? if needed since I need Singapore or Malaysia country language or setting.

it is safe to flash the csc only but remember to backup all the data because it will erase all your data once you flash it.

Guest Dido San
it is safe to flash the csc only but remember to backup all the data because it will erase all your data once you flash it.

Lysiong, Thanks for the info and the files shared. My phone work well with the CSC u posted!! Far better then XXIK5 :) Anyway, thank you. Currently, I'm using Ik5 from secany's Rom and your CSC from urs.. Thanks.

Guest lysiong
Lysiong, Thanks for the info and the files shared. My phone work well with the CSC u posted!! Far better then XXIK5 :) Anyway, thank you. Currently, I'm using Ik5 from secany's Rom and your CSC from urs.. Thanks.

welcome ;)

Guest cumonifyoucan
SGP official full rom file for J9 ;) . The below is the file that I copy from NPS temp folder.

CSC

http://rapidshare.com/files/318307574/CSC_I8000XSOIJ2.zip

Phone + eboot

http://rapidshare.com/files/319191578/phone_and_eboot_J9.zip

PDA

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Note:

Both 3 files above is for winmo 6.5

Whoever user that update their OmniaII through the NPS v1.4.0.IK1. This is the original rom that user will get.

Enjoy :)

A big Indian Thanks to you mate. Finally i am able to run NPS for update.

Guest Dido San

One more question, why some of the incoming call doesn't read my caller ID? I' m from Malaysia.. Some caller id which is in my contacts doesn't show on screen when I received incoming call. Can anyone check it out if they have this problem.

Happy New year to everyone, especially to the thread started...cheers!!!

Thank you.

Guest lysiong
One more question, why some of the incoming call doesn't read my caller ID? I' m from Malaysia.. Some caller id which is in my contacts doesn't show on screen when I received incoming call. Can anyone check it out if they have this problem.

Happy New year to everyone, especially to the thread started...cheers!!!

Thank you.

I also having this problem but I notice that if you save your phone with 012 1234567 & the incoming call number is +6012 1234567, the WM won't recognize the number although it is the same number with only the "+6" at the front.

Guest Dido San
I also having this problem but I notice that if you save your phone with 012 1234567 & the incoming call number is +6012 1234567, the WM won't recognize the number although it is the same number with only the "+6" at the front.

Ok.. but is this mean. i change all to +6012 1234567 and it should work? Have you try yours?

Guest lysiong
Ok.. but is this mean. i change all to +6012 1234567 and it should work? Have you try yours?

it will work but not all as sometime the incoming call ID come without the +6 at the front :)

Guest lysiong
Hey Lysiong, just many thanks for this upload of the original ROM. It's nice to know that always I have a backup of my ROM.

GOOD JOB !!!

welcome :)

Guest Albertri

Thanks I reflash my phone using CSC, Phone,PDA I noticed the so called memory leak for this ROM is not as bad as with L5

Oh now NPS could detect my phone everytime I click update Device

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NewForce
SGP official full rom file for J9 :) . The below is the file that I copy from NPS temp folder.

CSC

http://rapidshare.com/files/318307574/CSC_I8000XSOIJ2.zip

Phone + eboot

http://rapidshare.com/files/319191578/phone_and_eboot_J9.zip

PDA

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Note:

Whoever user that update their OmniaII through the NPS v1.4.0.IK1. This is the original rom that user will get.

What a great stuff you have lysiong.

One thing, can upload to Mediafire? I seem like got problem download from rapidshare.com.

Many thanks to you in advance first. :)

Edited by NewForce

Guest lysiong
What a great stuff you have lysiong.

One thing, can upload to Mediafire? I seem like got problem download from rapidshare.com.

Many thanks to you in advance first. :)

I will help you to upload it to mediafire......please give me sometime...after I upload...i will post it to the 1st page

Guest NewForce
I will help you to upload it to mediafire......please give me sometime...after I upload...i will post it to the 1st page

lysiong,

Thank you so much for uploading the J9 ROM files you had to Mediafire. Am downloading them now.

Btw, I am using Singapore official Omnia2 WM6.5 J9 ROM with KSTAN JA1 just the PDA ROM part, just like you did.

Downloading your files just in case I need to go back to SSC someday. :)

Guest froggyman

Must i remove the 001 of the PDA Zip file after downloading...cos my PC unable to "unzip" the file with extension .zip.001

btw, if i remove the 001, 002.....

PDA part 1 can be unzip.....though it warned it could be unusable.

However Part 2 cannot be unzip...telling me it is unkown format or damaged

Will download again Part 2 again.

am i do the correct things?

@Lysiong.... thanks for uploading offical rom.

edit : Same thing for part 2 again after re-download.

Hi. bros, you all face the same issue?

Edited by froggyman

Guest lysiong
Must i remove the 001 of the PDA Zip file after downloading...cos my PC unable to "unzip" the file with extension .zip.001

btw, if i remove the 001, 002.....

PDA part 1 can be unzip.....though it warned it could be unusable.

However Part 2 cannot be unzip...telling me it is unkown format or damaged

Will download again Part 2 again.

am i do the correct things?

@Lysiong.... thanks for uploading offical rom.

edit : Same thing for part 2 again after re-download.

Hi. bros, you all face the same issue?

pls use 7zip to unzip it....you do no need to remove the .001 filename. You just need to open the 001 file with the 7zip & extract it.

Guest NewForce
(Mediafire)

CSC

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tzmykznmdgw/...I8000XSOIJ2.zip

Phone + eboot

http://www.mediafire.com/file/znmkyyxdmom/Phone_eboot.zip

PDA

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Note:

Finally all files has been upload to mediafire.

Hi lysiong,

Think there's something wrong with PDA parts uploaded to Mediafire.

I'd downloaded all 3parts of PDA ROM twice, 7-Zip prompted "CRC failed in "PDA_I8000NXXIJ9_HW_40.MST". File is broken.

Need your help to see is there's any wrong with your original zip files. Thanks!

Here's the screenshot for the error prompted.

post-31662-1264408224_thumb.png

Guest lysiong
Hi lysiong,

Think there's something wrong with PDA parts uploaded to Mediafire.

I'd downloaded all 3parts of PDA ROM twice, 7-Zip prompted "CRC failed in "PDA_I8000NXXIJ9_HW_40.MST". File is broken.

Need your help to see is there's any wrong with your original zip files. Thanks!

Here's the screenshot for the error prompted.

post-31662-1264408224_thumb.png

I will try to download the file from mediafire again to verify it....the original file from my side is tested ok.

Guest NewForce
I will try to download the file from mediafire again to verify it....the original file from my side is tested ok.

Thanks bro. Wating for your good news! :)