[ROM] LEO2-FUSION Beta 1/ HD2 feel in I8000

Guest rodrigofd

Guest monyozt
I'm looking forward to beta2.Do't let us down.

My English is poor.I can only say so much.Tks B) :)

-By Google Translation

no need to use "Blod" font and big "size" font

Edited by monyozt

Guest Georgeee
So because of this, just for this time, if some user kindly wants to upload my beta 1 (in original state and unmodified) to another mirror and PM me the link, i will gladly correct it so new users can try out my first beta. I request please to CLEARLY STATE credits of my work, and a link to this thread in Modaco. That's it  B)

Still nobody who can upload it? I would really appreciate it... Anyone make a mirror, please :) Thank you

Edited by Georgeee

I can mirror link for Beta1. But post link here or to RFD first ? If yes i should be able to post link in about less then a day's time here @ MoDaCo. Thanks

Edited by jermx

Guest Georgeee
I can mirror link for Beta1. But post link here or to RFD first ? If yes i should be able to post link in about less then a day's time here @ MoDaCo. Thanks

So because of this, just for this time, if some user kindly wants to upload my beta 1 (in original state and unmodified) to another mirror and PM me the link, i will gladly correct it so new users can try out my first beta. I request please to CLEARLY STATE credits of my work, and a link to this thread in Modaco. That's it 

As RFD said, send him a PM with your link... Thanks if you will :)

Edited by Georgeee

Sorry for delay but have been busy with work today. Just got dumped a whole pile of files. By Friday night GMT+8 it should be uploaded. If others upload first then okay then.

Guest Georgeee
Sorry for delay but have been busy with work today. Just got dumped a whole pile of files. By Friday night GMT+8 it should be uploaded. If others upload first then okay then.

Thank you... I´m looking forward to try Beta1 :)

Guest xos84292
Hmm... to messages like 'no download link no donation..' i will make no comments....

My sharing of my uninterested work, i do it as free as you are of retributing for it, when and how you want to do so.. it is pretty unfriendly for you to say things like that. Some people really do believe people that in some point want to share their work with others, are in some kind of obligation to support and keep on their hunger for new toys to put into their phones...

As for a new version, i am slowly trying to build it, but as i already wrote, i am on family holidays in the beach, and i merely can get online using my phone's 3G and my laptop, but working on ROM cooking on my laptop and where i am, is not only tiresome but pretty hard....

BTW today i noticed there is a new stock rom by secany, so i'll be messing with this stuff to see if there are any improvements to work with...

I am sorry about the down link of my Beta 1, i explained somewhere that it was dued to too many people downloading it and my bandwidth reached so high that my provider shut me down my services, plus billing me USD 100, so i disabled it. I had no time of working out another mirror since as i said i am on holidays.

So because of this, just for this time, if some user kindly wants to upload my beta 1 (in original state and unmodified) to another mirror and PM me the link, i will gladly correct it so new users can try out my first beta. I request please to CLEARLY STATE credits of my work, and a link to this thread in Modaco. That's it :)

Beta 2 will definetely come on first week of February.. Might be before, but highly unlikely...

BETA 2 WITH I8000XXJA1?A1 the Memory management have Improvement

I very like your rom~

Guest SelfCreation

2 Questions , PLS!!!

1, Will this work on my

Omnia 2,

PDA: I8000LUGIJ6

CSC I8000LBMCIJ6

Also could i get a Break down on how to flash it?,, this OCTANS programe is Comfusing. i dont understand lol tomany Abreveations lol.

PS sorry for bad spelling.

Guest Asgardi

I flashed this rom but wifi is not working. So, I want to flash it again with different options. The problem is that Samsung MITs USB driver is not appearing to device manager any more so I cannot change it to the one found here in the forums (for Win7x64). And without that driver octans does not detect the phone. Any ideas?

Guest Asgardi
I flashed this rom but wifi is not working. So, I want to flash it again with different options. The problem is that Samsung MITs USB driver is not appearing to device manager any more so I cannot change it to the one found here in the forums (for Win7x64). And without that driver octans does not detect the phone. Any ideas?

I found out that the problem was that the phone must be off when connected to pc. Then Windows installs the driver and I can change the driver. However, Octans still does not detect my phone. What could be wrong?

Guest sindark
I found out that the problem was that the phone must be off when connected to pc. Then Windows installs the driver and I can change the driver. However, Octans still does not detect my phone. What could be wrong?

I find that flashing on windows 7 64bit is flakey at best. If possible try to flash from a windows XP pc, or even windows 7 32bit. either should work much better for you.

Hope this helps!

Guest Asgardi
I find that flashing on windows 7 64bit is flakey at best. If possible try to flash from a windows XP pc, or even windows 7 32bit. either should work much better for you.

Hope this helps!

Yes I installed XPx32 and it worked right away. I don't know what the problem is with Win7 but I think it's the non-signed driver.

Also, do you have the same problem with this ROM that programs hangs very easily so that they cannot be closed but the phone still works quite fine if you can get yourself away from the program to a different screen? I have also a problem that when I listen to music with the player in Sense UI the music usually stops playing when the phone is locked or the screen dims?

Edited by Asgardi

Guest angkung
Hmm... to messages like 'no download link no donation..' i will make no comments....

My sharing of my uninterested work, i do it as free as you are of retributing for it, when and how you want to do so.. it is pretty unfriendly for you to say things like that. Some people really do believe people that in some point want to share their work with others, are in some kind of obligation to support and keep on their hunger for new toys to put into their phones...

As for a new version, i am slowly trying to build it, but as i already wrote, i am on family holidays in the beach, and i merely can get online using my phone's 3G and my laptop, but working on ROM cooking on my laptop and where i am, is not only tiresome but pretty hard....

BTW today i noticed there is a new stock rom by secany, so i'll be messing with this stuff to see if there are any improvements to work with...

I am sorry about the down link of my Beta 1, i explained somewhere that it was dued to too many people downloading it and my bandwidth reached so high that my provider shut me down my services, plus billing me USD 100, so i disabled it. I had no time of working out another mirror since as i said i am on holidays.

So because of this, just for this time, if some user kindly wants to upload my beta 1 (in original state and unmodified) to another mirror and PM me the link, i will gladly correct it so new users can try out my first beta. I request please to CLEARLY STATE credits of my work, and a link to this thread in Modaco. That's it :)

Beta 2 will definetely come on first week of February.. Might be before, but highly unlikely...

Looking at "a new stock rom by secany"; I believe that this can improve the memory issue at least a bit; When I disable all today's feature it gave me like nearly 100MB of free ROM.. Is that sound reasonable?

Anyway we are await for this new development form your effort.

Thank you...........

Guest speedfrog
Does everybody have colored bar on top?? (battery, GPS, etc...) Because I've got white icons on top... Why?? Somebody can help me??

you have to download a taskbar to get it

Edited by speedfrog

Guest Treikens

So is there anyway to download this rom anymore? no mirrors means no more rom then I guess?

Edit: would anyone be willing to send me the file vis email or messenger? for personal use I respect RD's wishes I won't upload, will only just use.

Edited by Treikens

Guest stu_2k1
So is there anyway to download this rom anymore? no mirrors means no more rom then I guess?

Edit: would anyone be willing to send me the file vis email or messenger? for personal use I respect RD's wishes I won't upload, will only just use.

Im just waiting for Rod to post my links. Hopefully when hes back from holiday he will. But he will prob end up posting Beta 2

Guest SelfCreation

Considering no one helped me out ye im doing u guys a nice little fav..

hers the link to the ROM : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DEL2VAGS

Now if any 1 is nice enought to help me ,

will this work on my Omnia 2

PDA: I8000Lugij6

CSC: I8000lbmcij6

Phone: I8000Lugij6

Its the 16G Omnia 2 on HSPA from bell in Canada ( not cdma not GSM )

Guest Antonyart

Added Rap if someone has an account and wants faster downloads....

http://rapidshare.com/files/337321511/LEO2FUSION_BETA1.7z.zip

Great job with this rom and waiting :) for the beta2.... :)

Thanks for all the hard work you are doing rodrigofd...

(ps if you dont want the link please tell me to remove)

Edited by Antonyart

Guest stu_2k1
Added Rap if someone has an account and wants faster downloads....

http://rapidshare.com/files/337321511/LEO2FUSION_BETA1.7z.zip

Great job with this rom and waiting :) for the beta2.... :)

Thanks for all the hard work you are doing rodrigofd...

(ps if you dont want the link please tell me to remove)

http://rapidshare.com/files/335393694/LEO2...BETA1.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/335401576/LEO2...BETA1.part2.rar

If you havent got a premium account use these links

Guest Matt174e
Considering no one helped me out ye im doing u guys a nice little fav..

hers the link to the ROM : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DEL2VAGS

Now if any 1 is nice enought to help me ,

will this work on my Omnia 2

PDA: I8000Lugij6

CSC: I8000lbmcij6

Phone: I8000Lugij6

Its the 16G Omnia 2 on HSPA from bell in Canada ( not cdma not GSM )

I'm wondering this myself. I have the rom and i'm ready to flash, but I don't know if it's going to mess up my i8000L. My research tells me that just flashing the PDA means flashing any rom is safe, so I'm assuming this is no different. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks