OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

heya!

Just got to install the GTX vers. and I'm loving it!

However, there's one little thing that's been bothering me and that's the weather-update "bar" on the homescreen, I was wondering if it's possible to remove that - and if it is, how?

I guess all I need to do is to edit a certain .xml file, but which one would that be?

keep up the godlike work!

edit;

oh, also - the digital clock always seem to be bugging every time I lock/unlock S2U2 (showing the wrong time for a second or so, nothing big - just annoying like fark :D ) .. is there any possible fix for this?

;edit

Do you mean the grey bar? I added it in so that the white text can be seen. I've attached a version without it. (copy to \Windows)

Nope, you can install the animated clock cab a few pgs back but it will show the "wrong" time before jumping 1 hr 2 min to the correct time.

Ok, one thing is getting on my nerves. When I receive a new message, I get the icon on the taskbar and a number near the messaging icon in Manila. Usually (on other roms) when I slide to messaging in Manila both the icons disappeared and the message was marked as read. Here in Manila Classic I have to slide to messaging and tap a message to open it and then the message is marked as read, that takes time and is quite annoying. Is it possible to change that?

Does waiting longer at the msg tab mark the message as read?

Hi all,

OCK the rom is GREAT Beautiful simple etc.

I have problem with messages. They doesnt work, I can only read new messages on manila screen, but main aplication doesnt start. Is this connected with big number of messages combined with threaded mode? Is it possible to make it work together?

It seems it was still loading all your messages, does disabling threaded messaging help?

Great rom.

But i've got a problem.

I changed the m2d skin, and i went back to your m2d skin but now my homescreen wheather is totally messed up.

Do you have a original HTCHomeSettings.xml for me?

Thanks a lot

See attached for the original, you're using M2DV2 I suppose :( ?

Ock,

Is there any chance that you could post the necessary files for the S2U2 theme used in your GTX ROM, please?

Thanks,

I'm using the tPRO theme, with some new files by me, attached below.

23118 lite bug?

When bluetooth is activated left softkey [Phone] disapears in bottom bar and only right softkey [camera] remains visible.

If you tap at the bottom bar position though, (where [phone] softkey was appearing previously), message pops up asking about turning off Bluetooth

Strange isn't it? :rolleyes:

Looks like an issue with the BT notifier, does anyone have a suggestion for a replacement program for this? You should be able to fix it by deleting BtIconNotifier.lnk from \Windows\startup (if you don't mind not having a BT icon in the taskbar)

post-615996-1274882259_thumb.png

HTCHomeSettings.xml

GTX_S2U2_files.zip

Guest Toldo
Does waiting longer at the msg tab mark the message as read?

Not at all, the number on the slidebar icon stays there until I tap the message. Only the icon on the taskbar disappears when I slide to messages tab.

Guest Daniel Gava

Hi Ock, Guys.

There is some way to set the Softkey "Albun" in photo tab (M2Dv2) to open another application, lets say for instance, the Resco Photo Manager, instead of the HTC Albun?

Guest gala99

Hi, on 23563 - I find that if I am on WiFi for very long and the phone goes into unlock/powersave mode then the phone crashes, Just wondered if anyone else experienced this or if it was just me - otherwise phone and ROM is fine ???

Guest Toldo
Ock...is it possible Your ROM can install CHT EDITOR???

like screen01_1.jpgscreen03_1.jpg

How come you need a CHT editor as HTC Sense/Manila 3D doesn't work on i900? Pointless.

Guest PayAndCry

Hi Ock,

Your roms are so awesome. I got a question. How can I change the icons of the action screen? I´m using the normal Premium rom, but i want to have the icons of your GTX theme. And is it also possible that it doesn´t show the names of the icons?

Guest dann1o

way cool to actually get an answer, and that quick aswell! kudos to you my friend!

this question is related to my first one, kind of.

is it possible to remove the whole weather-bar on the homescreen? since the weather-application cant find my city, I wont be using it since it does get a tad bit annoying seeing it go from "tap to update weather" to "no weather data available" all the time.

as I said earlier, keep up the great work!

Guest scottath
Sometimes the keybd may lag a bit especially if you're using t9, as for S2U2, contact names do work correctly for me, is it a universal issue or specific to certain people?

Bit of a late reply - had alot of uni work.

Yea - using T9 - so i guess thats why.

as for S2U2 - seems to be for all numbers.

It does however pick up the contact details for missed calls/messages etc - just not when the phone is ringing

Also - a random question - is there a way that if you plug in the headset it will enable sound, but if the headset is unplugged the phone goes back to vibrate/silent?

As i use my phone for music at uni when not in lectures etc nad i dont want the phone going off during a lecture.

Thanks

scottath

Edited by scottath

Guest PayAndCry
Hi Ock,

Your roms are so awesome. I got a question. How can I change the icons of the action screen? I´m using the normal Premium rom, but i want to have the icons of your GTX theme. And is it also possible that it doesn´t show the names of the icons?

I´m back to your GTX rom. Don´t need to answer the questions :rolleyes:

Guest mobilefox

Hey Ock,

It seems its B7300 ROM season on our Omnia's. First Majino, now JN foundation...

Do you have any plans ?

Will be nice to see your work on B7300 rom.

Have you worked anymore on your rl_today ?

Not at all, the number on the slidebar icon stays there until I tap the message. Only the icon on the taskbar disappears when I slide to messages tab.

Will look into it when I'm testing my M2Dv1 builds. Tks for highlighting this.

Hi Ock, Guys.

There is some way to set the Softkey "Albun" in photo tab (M2Dv2) to open another application, lets say for instance, the Resco Photo Manager, instead of the HTC Albun?

It seems to be hard coded, so I don't think that's possible.

Hi, on 23563 - I find that if I am on WiFi for very long and the phone goes into unlock/powersave mode then the phone crashes, Just wondered if anyone else experienced this or if it was just me - otherwise phone and ROM is fine ???

Connecting to wifi does cause some lag but it hasn't crashed for me.

way cool to actually get an answer, and that quick aswell! kudos to you my friend!

this question is related to my first one, kind of.

is it possible to remove the whole weather-bar on the homescreen? since the weather-application cant find my city, I wont be using it since it does get a tad bit annoying seeing it go from "tap to update weather" to "no weather data available" all the time.

as I said earlier, keep up the great work!

Copy the attached to \Windows, hope it works :(

Bit of a late reply - had alot of uni work.

Yea - using T9 - so i guess thats why.

as for S2U2 - seems to be for all numbers.

It does however pick up the contact details for missed calls/messages etc - just not when the phone is ringing

Also - a random question - is there a way that if you plug in the headset it will enable sound, but if the headset is unplugged the phone goes back to vibrate/silent?

As i use my phone for music at uni when not in lectures etc nad i dont want the phone going off during a lecture.

Thanks

scottath

I'm not sure what could be wrong with the missing contact names on incoming calls, did you change any settings in S2U2?

As for your question, that may only be possible with a 3rd party app, unfortunately I don't know of one that does this. Not sure if a simple mortscript script can do the trick :rolleyes:

Hey Ock,

It seems its B7300 ROM season on our Omnia's. First Majino, now JN foundation...

Do you have any plans ?

Will be nice to see your work on B7300 rom.

Have you worked anymore on your rl_today ?

I was thinking that a Flash-based homescreen would be cool :D but I don't have much knowledge in creating swf files. rl_today is a nicely customisable piece of software, I'll definitely be looking into creating more stuff for it in the future. Just that I'm pretty short of time recently, was planning to pick up a programming language too (think I muttered something about this a few months ago but haven't really started learning it yet :( )

HTCHomeSettings.xml

Guest hitman1980

Hi OCK,

First of all, thanks very much for your great work.

I have tried almost every ROM on this forum ... and your ROM's

stand right on top of my list.

Currently I am using your GTX ROM ... very nice indeed. Though

I have 3 questions ... if you can help me.

1) I want to remove "Tap to update weather" from the Home screen

2) Is there any way, by which we can show "Missed Calls" section in middle

of home screen. May be in place of "Tap to update Weather" ?

3) Is there any way... by which we can remove the Grey strip background on

sections like "messages" , "mail", "people", "programs" , "action screen", " Photos & Videos" , "Weather", "Settings".

Any help is appreciated.

Good Day

Bob

Guest hitman1980

Hi OCK,

I tried to look for "\windows" to put the file HTCHomeSettings.xml

But for some unknown reasons... I can't find the folder.

Any idea ?

Thanks

Bob

Guest hansel09

hi guys can you help me how to create an email account on the GTX version of ock's wonderful roms? everytime I try to add an account on my email after the last next button it always go back from the start still without my email address

Guest corefirewire

Hi,

how r u people, am doing fine !!

Well, have a problem. I am not able to setup wifi connection in my onmia i900 GTX ROM Build 23118. I have ZyXel wifi router, it is active and my omnia i900 is identifying the wifi network but not able to open any internet related application or web pages. I tried but.....:-(

What to do and how to do? Please provide some input, i will be very grateful to you.

Regards

Corefirewire

Guest mobilefox

Hey Ock,

Need your help in setting up weather for rlToday.

Set up my city code in registry for HKCU/sw/ock/weather.

Now whenever i am clicking on hometab weather,nothing happens ?

Am i missing something ?

Thanks.

Guest melburnian
Hi,

how r u people, am doing fine !!

Well, have a problem. I am not able to setup wifi connection in my onmia i900 GTX ROM Build 23118. I have ZyXel wifi router, it is active and my omnia i900 is identifying the wifi network but not able to open any internet related application or web pages. I tried but.....:-(

What to do and how to do? Please provide some input, i will be very grateful to you.

Regards

Corefirewire

Does the wifi connect? Also is it connecting to the internet or "my work"?

Guest scottath
I'm not sure what could be wrong with the missing contact names on incoming calls, did you change any settings in S2U2?

As for your question, that may only be possible with a 3rd party app, unfortunately I don't know of one that does this. Not sure if a simple mortscript script can do the trick :rolleyes:

i havent changed anything in S2U2......maybe il go have a hunt around in its settings.....

and go for a google it seems