OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Falcon27

Hi All,

It seem i have problem with my Omnia bluetooth. It seem it cant detect my bluetooth device.

In my Omnia,

I already on BlueTooth,

Go to Mode - Ticked on Turn on BlueTooth and Make this device visible to other devices

Go to COMPorts - Empty

Go to Sim Access - Ticked on Allow SIM Access

Go to FTP - Ticked Able to write

Go to Smart Pairing - Ticked Enable smart pairing

Turn on my bluetooth headset.

Go to Device - Tab in Add new device

It goes Searching for Bluetooth Devices

Return No Device Found.

Tried few times but still not able to detect my headset.

I tried to check whether is my bluetooth is spoilt. So i asked my brother to on his HP's bluetooth.

i was able to detect his HP.

As after i check on previous post. They recommend to install SRS WOW to solve the BT problem. But i check on my Omnia GTX Rom is already installed SRS WOW 1.5.1.0.

So is there anyone can help me with this? Is that my Omnia need to do some other setting? or unblock some firewall?

I'm using OCK's GTX Rom

Edited by Falcon27

Guest beaver 2010

Great ROM ock, thanks

Ock can you make premium rom with full dinik's Icon please? Like tab and another icon? I'm really like dinik's icons. Thanks

Edited by beaver 2010

Guest muhd

Hi OCK..

you are a great chef man :o !!been trying your titanium classic right now..

just have a few question..,

my first question is about ur ultra lite rom,

what had you removed from your ultralite edition??any screen shot anyone??and can i get a honeycomb menu in any of ur rom??

and my second question is,not really a question,just sumting that keep bothering me while using the titanium rom :o ,

first,i have about 14++ sms in my inbox,and it took me quite ages to open my inbox,are my inbox crowded enough??

and when i want to reply any sms,sumtime,the middle button (which is the keyboard button),it is not there,just a black blank hole :( ,and it took me quite ages to get it out,and while waiting for it to pop out,my omnia run soo slow,i cant even type a thing..the only thing that i can do,is either wait for the button to pop out and then i start to type my msg,or just reset the device :( ..

Guest joža
Hi OCK..

you are a great chef man :o !!been trying your titanium classic right now..

just have a few question..,

my first question is about ur ultra lite rom,

what had you removed from your ultralite edition??any screen shot anyone??and can i get a honeycomb menu in any of ur rom??

and my second question is,not really a question,just sumting that keep bothering me while using the titanium rom :o ,

first,i have about 14++ sms in my inbox,and it took me quite ages to open my inbox,are my inbox crowded enough??

and when i want to reply any sms,sumtime,the middle button (which is the keyboard button),it is not there,just a black blank hole :( ,and it took me quite ages to get it out,and while waiting for it to pop out,my omnia run soo slow,i cant even type a thing..the only thing that i can do,is either wait for the button to pop out and then i start to type my msg,or just reset the device :( ..

in UL there is no other than classic WM apps and Showcase, soundtester, soft reset apps. it looks just the same as others(lite, premium...) just with less apps.

why don't you clear your messaging? you can disable threaded messaging and save important messages.

Guest thechemistree

copy the arabic font? i dont actually get it.. where can i find this font? is it the same font as in windows xp,vista or 7?

and will the font read the text from right to left?

Guest leunamme
Hi OCk,

Are you intend to make a B7300 like ROM?

cheers

+1

thanks ock, if this will be your next project..

Good Luck to you more power!

Guest barbs666

Hi Ock,

Is it possible to manually update Google maps? Do i reinstall into windows directory? I am using 563 premium version.

Thanks!

Guest Dancoman

I flashed new OCK TitaniumClassic ROM, installed SPB 3.5.4. and restore all my contatcs(300 contacts) and messager (8000 SMS) and now I have MAJOR LAGS.

The first time I flsahed was even worse. Now it is pretty ok, but opening messages is disaster. I must wait about 10 S to open SMS thread...

What to do?

TNX

I have

PDA: i900DXID1

PHONE: i900DXIF1

Is this ok.

Before that I had DXIA5 from Taril (last taril ROM) with spb and all contacts and messags with lots of programs.

Now most of the programs are not needed cos this rom is cool, but It is VERY VERY LAGY, help

I did use MASTER RESERT - main storage

Tnx

Edited by Dancoman

Guest CerteZ

hello, i have a little problem with the latest premium rom in m2d when i select music tab windows media player starts with an error and i want to use nitrogen as default player

Edited by CerteZ

Guest satriani81

Hi all,

I installed latest Titanium version and it's amazing.

I've got only a strange problem: it concerns Cmyphotos: if I tap on it to open a photo it says: "The file xxxx cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate or one of its components cannot be found..."

Why does it happen? How can I solve it?

Thx very much in advance

Guest leunamme
I flashed new OCK TitaniumClassic ROM, installed SPB 3.5.4. and restore all my contatcs(300 contacts) and messager (8000 SMS) and now I have MAJOR LAGS.

The first time I flsahed was even worse. Now it is pretty ok, but opening messages is disaster. I must wait about 10 S to open SMS thread...

What to do?

TNX

I have

Is this ok.

Before that I had DXIA5 from Taril (last taril ROM) with spb and all contacts and messags with lots of programs.

Now most of the programs are not needed cos this rom is cool, but It is VERY VERY LAGY, help

Tnx

Lag on windows phone is really a problem naturally, but IMHO, we can lessen this by managing the memory well, i.e., minimize storing lots of messages, coz when u open it, windows will try to open your message database which is large, so it takes sometime to process and open it, also try closing other opened apps using task manager.

We can never have a perfect ROM free of lag, but we can lessen it and manage it though..

Ocks's ROMs rocks!!!

Edited by leunamme

Guest Dancoman
Lag on windows phone is really a problem naturally, but IMHO, we can lessen this by managing the memory well, i.e., minimize storing lots of messages, coz when u open it, windows will try to open your message database which is large, so it takes sometime to process and open it, also try closing other opened apps using task manager.

We can never have a perfect ROM free of lag, but we can lessen it and manage it though..

Ocks's ROMs rocks!!!

I figure out that my contact ringtones are not working?

Any ideas? tnx

Guest X-pro

What to do?

TNX

I have

Is this ok.

Tnx

why use a 6.5 rom for spb !!!! Well anyway another phone part might be a solution. Ock mentioned it about 10 pages back. I don't remember which one he talked about sry. Over at jn foundation they talked about zhie as being the best for m2d v2 and I believe that was the phone part ock talked about but Im not sure

Guest joža

What to do?

TNX

I have

Is this ok.

Tnx

and why would you have so much SMS? if they don't need to stay, whipe them off. this is why dumbphones have limitations, but wm doesn't.

Just delete the ones you don't need.

Guest sis651

SMS Application of WM 6.5 is really laggy. I had the same problem with Toshiba G500, than moved to this device and with lots of messages this device lags with WM 6.5, too.

I wish I could use the old message application. After 700 messages WM 6.5 application starts to lag...

An idea, a solution:

Create a folder in messages box. Then move your messages which you don't need everytime to that folder. In this way in the main messages page there will be less messages, and this made the things really faster with less lags for me.

Guest Petter88
Where's Samsung Keyboard?

I've removed it from my UL and TitaniumClassic build. Install this cab with Escobol's skin.

This cab seams a bit damaged, all keyboards isn't skinned (phonepad remains unchanged)

Edited by Petter88

Guest iyancoolbgt

Hi OCk.

I found a little bug in your ROM lately.

I can't add a program in exeptional EXEs List in S2U2 Settings in Advanced --> Exeptional EXEs List

I use your GTX ROM..

are there any workaround to add a program in that Exeptional List??

I want to add Garmin in that list.

thanks OCK your ROM is the best ever.. hahahaha

Guest corefirewire

Thanks a lot OCK....its working now.

I also like to thank "melburnian" for replying to my query.

Regards

corefirewire

Guest melburnian
Thanks a lot OCK....its working now.

I also like to thank "melburnian" for replying to my query.

Regards

corefirewire

You are welcome Corefirewire, we are just trying to help and support each other. So Ock can concentrate on building even more perfect ROMs.. hahahaa...

Guest melburnian
Hi OCk.

I can't add a program in exeptional EXEs List in S2U2 Settings in Advanced --> Exeptional EXEs List

I use your GTX ROM..

Iyancoolbgt,

can you give us more information on the problem? any error message?

Guest muhd
in UL there is no other than classic WM apps and Showcase, soundtester, soft reset apps. it looks just the same as others(lite, premium...) just with less apps.

why don't you clear your messaging? you can disable threaded messaging and save important messages.

thankz a lot :( ,

i'll try later, after i flashed to ultra lite :(

Guest X-pro
Hi OCk.

I use your GTX ROM..

install s2u2 manually to main and see if that doesn't help http://www.s2p.ac-s2.com/ or you can try to run cert and after that try to change settings again.

1._SdkCerts.cab