OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Yttrium

I can send out/call but just cannot receive sms

Also regarding the font problem, i have tried to change the font size with fav hacking it dont work.

Regarding the nitrogen, i flip my phone, the phone is mute but the song is stil playing

Edited by Yttrium

Guest motosan
Just checked my Drafts folder, don't have any blank drafts in there, have you installed any messaging-related program or changed any setting?

I juz installed Garmin XT, Magicall, and some games..dats all.. very weird. when in reply mode, even i dun send out dat sms yet, it will generate a blank draft saved.

Its ok, ill try to falsh wif manilla classic 23118 and c if anything changes.

Guest motosan

Master ock...manilla classic even after new flash. i still get that autosaved blank draft in inbox =( ...very weird. it will saved blank draft for every sms dat i want to reply or replied.

Here is d screenshot.. look at the icon.

img3358n.jpg

Edited by motosan

Guest kennethchia
Master ock...manilla classic even after new flash. i still get that autosaved blank draft in inbox =( ...very weird. it will saved blank draft for every sms dat i want to reply or replied.

Here is d screenshot.. look at the icon.

img3358n.jpg

me too ,also got this problem...

Guest steven107

dear ock !!!!!!!!

how can i replace JBlend to java original. some application java don't run on JBlend. but java original it will run.

Guest meng1557
Meng

Do you get any errors?

If you do, you may need to edit the updateweather.mscr script.

If you do need it:

The file is found in /program files/XIAMultiTheme/themes/ock_alphaUI/Scripts

1. Edit updateweather.mscr

2. Look for a text "citycode = citycode = RegRead( HKCU, "Software\ock\alphaUI\Weather\", "citycode" )"

3. Add this line below that line: "Connect("The Internet")"

This will force it to connect to the Internet before it updates the weather.

It's works! Thank a lots! :lol:

Guest Arturnikon
Meng

Do you get any errors?

If you do, you may need to edit the updateweather.mscr script.

If you do need it:

The file is found in /program files/XIAMultiTheme/themes/ock_alphaUI/Scripts

1. Edit updateweather.mscr

2. Look for a text "citycode = citycode = RegRead( HKCU, "Software\ock\alphaUI\Weather\", "citycode" )"

3. Add this line below that line: "Connect("The Internet")"

This will force it to connect to the Internet before it updates the weather.

Hi,

but ... how can i edit the file " updateweather.mscr " using win vista? and how can i saved without modify the extension file?

thanks

Guest omnia newbie
can someone put me out of misery please. !? how to change the softkey on bottome right (default is "camera").. i know it somewhere but cant find the answer

Which version are you using? If you're using M2D, M2DC allows you to do that very easily.

THANK Ock FOR ANSWER .! GREAT ROM BY THE WAY... a fan....anyway i was referring to AlphaIU..with soft button.

there is also a bug.. the left soft button "phone" when activate bluetooth on permanently, it disappeared. when bluetooth is off, it is back ! weird

there is a camera button already i didnt like the extra soft button of the right, can i wanna to link to favorite, but how ?

Edited by omnia newbie

Guest onghc73
my ock 23118 premium is very stable at this time. but i got 1 annoying problem.

Everythime i reply any sms, the phone will generate and saved a blank draft copy. this happens everytime i reply.

example. i reply to this Person B 10 times. after reply, i check under draft...there will be 10 blank drafts.

how can i get rid or disable this thing? ty.

me too, only recently found when clearing SMS...

Guest Busker

Hiya, Great rom, loving the alphaUI.

One problem I'm having is sending an SMS via "Phonebook" on the Start screen. There seems to be some extra junk added to the recipient field? Works fine using the "Contacts" route though, I just prefer the look of the phonebook.

Phonebook route field reads:

"\"Surname; "Firstname"

<Phonenumber>

Contacts route field reads:

"Surname, Firstname"

<Phonenumber>

Guest thang_hesman

Hi everybody!

I use OCK'rom 23118 ultralite with S2U2,

i have a problem

I settings turn off device after 10 second for S2U2 but after 10 second device don't turn off it just be blank, I tried but don't know what happen.

Please help me, Thank! ( my English is not good )

Edited by thang_hesman

i'm using the latest buildnow on my phone and have tested the previous ones too and encountered a problem when turning off the phone: Every time i turn off the phone i need to rediscover my settings for my provider since they are lost every time when restarting.

Anybody have a fix for this?

Guest freddimercuri

Hi ock !

Your roms are very very good, expecially your m2dv2 roms.

So here my request :

Can you release a new m2dv2 rom build as soon as possible?

Thank for all and sorry for my bad english !

Guest smic717394

Hi OCK,

Love your ROMS, i use the 23118 premium and its great, i only have 2 little problems.

1. When I type and click the buttons on the left side like 1, q, a... it always type the next button 2,w,s,... i calibrated the screens several times and every-time is the same, i have to click on the very far left to get the correct button.

2. The unlock slider, after some time doesn't work properly, i slide and the slider bounce back to centre, eventuality it unlocks. If I reset the device its ok for some time, then again,

Guest kimitza
Hi everybody!

i have a problem

I settings turn off device after 10 second for S2U2 but after 10 second device don't turn off it just be blank, I tried but don't know what happen.

i had this issue with my old omnia. there is no fix. add manual connection and it will be ok.

on orange i use internet/internet

on vodafone you can find it here http://setari-telefoane.vodafone.ro/telefo...ervice=postpaid

Guest defcone

Hello there, I flashed the AlphaUI rom on my omnia and restored phonebook contacts with sprite backup and now when I get incoming calls, the names won't appear, but only appear as numbers, is there a fix for this?

Guest acmjiffry
Ok, please excuse the delay :-(

I have the weather icons and sms, mail, phone and task icons online.

I hope this is ok for OCK ;-) I have to wait of this answer :-)

You must download two files. Weather.zip and Home.zip

Home.zip

Weather.zip

You must replace the complete weather folder in:

"Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\Images\"

(The old folder replace with the new folder)

And you must replace only the files from Home.zip in follow folder:

"Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\Images\Home"

ock.jpg

Danger: Please make a backup of the folder:

Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\Images\weather

Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\Images\home

It's better ;-)

Ok, i hope it is nice...

Dear, Picard

Hi bro

Can i have your skin.xml file

Thanks for support

Guest Mir_X
dear ock !!!!!!!!

how can i replace JBlend to java original. some application java don't run on JBlend. but java original it will run.

+1

I can send out/call but just cannot receive sms

Also regarding the font problem, i have tried to change the font size with fav hacking it dont work.

Regarding the nitrogen, i flip my phone, the phone is mute but the song is stil playing

Try the attached cab and soft reset

me too ,also got this problem...

me too, only recently found when clearing SMS...

Just to confirm, are you also using the M2D classic version?

dear ock !!!!!!!!

The latest 3 builds use the default JBlend app actually.

Hi,

but ... how can i edit the file " updateweather.mscr " using win vista? and how can i saved without modify the extension file?

thanks

Open it up using notepad. It's a plain text file.

THANK Ock FOR ANSWER .! GREAT ROM BY THE WAY... a fan....anyway i was referring to AlphaIU..with soft button.

there is also a bug.. the left soft button "phone" when activate bluetooth on permanently, it disappeared. when bluetooth is off, it is back ! weird

there is a camera button already i didnt like the extra soft button of the right, can i wanna to link to favorite, but how ?

I thought I fixed the disappearing softkey problem as it didn't surface in my testing, just to confirm, are you using 23569 or did you install AlphaUI via cab?

Hiya, Great rom, loving the alphaUI.

One problem I'm having is sending an SMS via "Phonebook" on the Start screen. There seems to be some extra junk added to the recipient field? Works fine using the "Contacts" route though, I just prefer the look of the phonebook.

Phonebook route field reads:

"\"Surname; "Firstname"

<Phonenumber>

Contacts route field reads:

"Surname, Firstname"

<Phonenumber>

The Phonebook is from the omniaLite, seems it handles contact names differently.

Hi everybody!

i have a problem

Don't quite understand the part about "it just be blank", can you elaborate a bit more? Also check that you're not running apps under S2U2's exceptions list.

ock__s_roms_Default_Font_Settings.cab

i'm using the latest buildnow on my phone and have tested the previous ones too and encountered a problem when turning off the phone: Every time i turn off the phone i need to rediscover my settings for my provider since they are lost every time when restarting.

Anybody have a fix for this?

I'm not sure if deleting Autodataconfig from \Windows\Startup will solve your problem.

ock, do you have plan for the new rom. i waiting the next rom. thanks you.

Have been busy with work (and catching up with the World Cup) these few days, I've a to-do list for the next rom but haven't got working on it yet :D

Hi OCK,

Love your ROMS, i use the 23118 premium and its great, i only have 2 little problems.

1. When I type and click the buttons on the left side like 1, q, a... it always type the next button 2,w,s,... i calibrated the screens several times and every-time is the same, i have to click on the very far left to get the correct button.

2. The unlock slider, after some time doesn't work properly, i slide and the slider bounce back to centre, eventuality it unlocks. If I reset the device its ok for some time, then again,

1. I'm not sure if this could be a fault with the touchscreen itself, does it occur in every app?

2. I'm using S2U2 most of the time, I did test out the WM lockscreen but wasn't able to replicate this issue. You do have to slide it close to the edge of the screen though.

OCK

How can get this fixed. Tapping on the weather icon I got the error

Thanks

Have you checked that your internet connection is working?

can you make your Text Messaging like yonn rom?

It's on my to-do list :lol:

Hello there, I flashed the AlphaUI rom on my omnia and restored phonebook contacts with sprite backup and now when I get incoming calls, the names won't appear, but only appear as numbers, is there a fix for this?

I'm not using Sprite Backup myself, does anyone here have their experiences to share with regards to this issue?

Guest steven107
dear ock !!!!!!!!

dear ock, you can replace Esmertec Jbed 20090217.5.1R2 for jbend of your next rom. it work better.

link download it http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment...mp;d=1238842927

Edited by steven107