OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest blade87
OCK, is there either a cab file of a rar archive only with the full home screen weather? I have WM 6.1 with M2Dv2 and I don't want to switch to 6.5 again, but I really miss the cool weather effects. :D

Cancel that request. I've succeeded on my own. :D A person should think from time to time. :) Thank you anyway, because I "stole" them from your last M2D ROM. :lol:

Guest amb123

Hi OCK,

I'd like to thank you for your ROMs and the wonderfull support that you provide to all of us using your ROMs.

You are, in my opinion, the best chief for I900 on Modaco.

After playing with my omnia for about 3years, I decided to move to O2 (I was thinking of it for a while).

Well, since yesterday I am a happy owner of O2.

It's sad to leave you guys but it's time.

Maestro OCK, I hope you will get O2 in your hands at some point; so, I can follow your great work on that forum.

Thanks again and the best of luck to you.

Guest reza604

hi guys ,thanks ock ,this rom is very fast ,after that i hate M2Dv2 theme because of slow rom

keep it up!

i have 2 problems with new rom after 4 days

1- when i switch to other keyboard ,for example :spb or samsung keyboard that i installed on new rom...it didnt show number or alphabet ...it is invisible but when i switch back to touch input,it works correctly?!!!any idea...

2-im from iran...im living in mashhad .i didnt find my city code for weather.can anyone help me to find ????

ohh,one other matter,i entered number for weather uncorrect...so when i push the tap to update,it shows error [line 15 couldnt be opened]how to solve this?

by the way,i have problem with play mkv in core player,some of them slow or stoped suddenly..any idea to correct this?

Edited by reza604

Guest endriska

Weather

1. Copy the updateweather.mscr (in updateweather.rar) to \\Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\Scripts

2. Go to http://weather.yahoo.com/ , select your city and copy the citycode.

Berlin is http:/weather.yahoo.com/germany/berlin/berlin-638242/;_ylt=Ar......

3. Open MobileRedEdit , see the image , and copy our citycode. (my city is Budapest, 804365)

4. SoftReset

sorry my bad english :lol:

updateweather.rar

MobileRegEdit.zip

post-724977-1278252971_thumb.jpg

Guest Rebels

Hi OCK/all, guys is it possible to use full screen weather with alphaUI? Tnx in advance. Running more than 2 weeks now without any issues...

I've a feeling that new builds will be released soon. Will definitely be cooking those. For the button wakeup bug, I've a clue on how it may be solved, will test it out first. Thanks rickyeo (also from my homeland :D ) for reporting this.

Hello, I a Chinese users, see you Build 23569, I'm like his desktop, but because the plugin is English, I use is not too easy, don't know you can put the plugin to my mailbox, thank you. [email protected] :lol:

Guest onghc73
Try the attached cab and soft reset

Just to confirm, are you also using the M2D classic version?

No, I am using Alpha UI (XMT)- Build 23569, latest one that u posted on Page 1. Thanks in advance for the help.

Edited by onghc73

Guest alex4ko212

i have 2 questions about 23118.

1) when the phone rings, it doesnt vibrate. how can i change to ring+vibrate mode?

2) it seems i cant enable speaker during call, why?

except those, its a great ROM.

Thanks!

Guest acrocosm

I like your extra lite roms but I've stopped using them, mainly because of two issues i've encountered in most releases:

Bluetooth audio streaming - I have several issues connecting to my car's bluetooth. Without hard reset twice after flashing it is impossible connect at all. I need only to reflash once with PDhee's roms for example. But even after that I get varied results, sometimes it appears I'm connected to the omnia but not in the car's set. Other times it just remain unable to connect. I always make new pairings. Such behavior doesn't occur with any 6.1 rom I have tried and neither in PDhee's 6.5.x roms. Perhaps you could compare to figure out what causes that(?). It drains a fully charged battery in hours but it's a feature I definitely want to use sometimes so it's very important for me.

Message opening speed - The messaging application takes a lot of time to open. I do have over 350 sms's but PDhee's roms open it quite fast. Also, sometimes I get parts where I can see the homescreen while on a message list.

Sometimes after after waking up the device with the top hard button I get the daily alarm on the unlock screen... only it's the alarm that ringed hours ago. I have noticed such behavior in other chef's com3/com5 roms too.

dear ock, you can replace Esmertec Jbed 20090217.5.1R2 for jbend of your next rom. it work better.

link download it http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment...mp;d=1238842927

The default Java has support for audio and 3D games, you can however install JBed on top of it without any problems. Perhaps I may start a poll on this.

hello ppl.... i'm using 23118 rom and i've 2 questions:

this rom doesn't had windows live messenger... and in the topic of applications the link is off... can someone get a link for me?

thnkx

and the other question is:

in the calendar, when i put a remember of else, when i lock the omnia on lock screen just show the remember for today.... is there some way to show for 3 days ou more?

on this screen show my tasks up 3 ou 4 days!!!!!!!

thnkx

S2U2 has this feature, unfortunately the default lockscreen doesn't.

Hi ock, in first very compliment for your rom, it's the best I ever tried!! I have the manila2v2 version, how can I add my city in weather tab??it's not present in those selected!

Which city are you from?

Hi OCK,

Your ROMs are amazing. It really make every omnia ALive!

Just have sa small problem with the GTX 23118 ROM that i flashed on my Omnia.

Its quite working well for 3 weeks until today I cant reply, compose SMS. I dont know whats the problem. what should I do?

Thanks! Keep it up!

I had this problem only in an old m2D classic build, have u installed any program lately?

Hello Ock,

I am on Build 23569 right now and am using Yrgo as a UI. (see attchement) What i like so much about yrgo is that it completely cloaks the top/bottom bars of wm 6.5! (giving me more space to place icon's / gadgets / links)

Are you (ever) gonna implement such a thing in your roms? (i would love that) Right now i use Yrgo because it is flexable and easy to configure. Hope to see that in your rom's as well...

Keep up the good work!

ps: I also use the today screen plugin from resco... (not to forget)

Read up a bit on its website, unfortunately it's not free and the unregistered version comes with some reminders, guess I won't be cooking it in.

Hi OCK!

How to enable 'speaker on' button

Uninstall SRSWow if u don't need it.

Hi OCK. I know you are busy at the moment, but I would like to ask you to do a simple (I guess) thing: Could you "recook" the GTX Rom including imeibrazil.pfg?? I want back to it but without imeibrazil gonna be a head pain...

Thanks anyway.

It's one of my favourites, I'll see if I have time to do so, and add a few other tweaks of course :)

First off,

What a great efford making and supporting all these ROMS! My utmost gratitude.

I used the titanium ROM, and it works great. Except when I trie to open a photo selecting it from the homescreen I get a error. The file cannot be opened, not signed with a certificate, component cannot be found, reinstalling/ restoring file. etc. etc.

When I open a picture through file explorer it works niceley.

The problem is probably discussed and solved in this very topic, but I can't locate the solution within it's 228 pages. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Much appriciated.

Someone has reported this before, I'll add this to my to-do list, missed it out previously as I don't use Titanium myself.

Normally these roms are great but the latest AplhaUI23569 is just too unstable for me - even on a brand new replacement omnia.

I have had a problem with it locking up when a text is received - I know I have got one but cannot read it because I need to reset the phone and find that it never had chance to be written to the flash. I have waited more than 30 seconds to see if it will write it but it seems to be hard locked as soon as the message tone is played. This is all on a fresh flash with no additional software installed or running. I also found AlphaUI worse than M2D as it doesn't provide as much information and when I click on SMS the UI seems to flash twice and then slowly open the messaging app.

In the mean time I have gone back to a more basic rom of build 28233 for a while from here.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...uched-versions/

I cannot seem to locate a cab for the ezinput configurator is there one about?

What are your plans for the next roms - back to normal premium m2d ect or try another UI?

Also which Com/build ect are you planning to use and why?

A lot of people out there are building on just any old build number and never explaining what the difference is and why they chose it. Yours always appear to be from the more stable branches but it would be nice to have a more in depth explanation sometimes as to why it was chosen so we dont all have to go searching.

Messaging is ok for me, see my second post for EZinput cabs.

I've looked around for something new to cook as I was getting bored :D , but most likely I would cook my usual set of roms.

I may try a 216xx branch as there're reports of it being good on memory usage.

could some one please upload the favourite hackings, front camera, showcase, torch button app office 2010 connected home, adobe reader, jblend, and smart memo

They can be found right here in Modaco. See the original repository, OmniaLite apps threads

Hi, yesterday I installed Ock's alfaUI version....very nice.

But I have some Questions/Remarks

Is there a way to put the clock in 24H format ?

Why does the program launcher only accept *.png and no *.jpg iconfiles , it would be easier if it took the icon from the program itself (like 23118)

I'm using registred version of G-alarm 2.5 and G-weather , is there a way to see the next alarm on the homescreen?

and is it possible to change the weather program on the homescreen to the one you use in the 23118 , with automatic location service ?

Because my hometown Lanaken , belgium is not available in Yahoo weather.

I missed the favourite-contacts screen from 23118 , but now I installed Iconsoft and it works fine.

Maybe a stupid question , isnt it possible to make an image-file of the rom , so when you've all settings and programs right , save it to a rom-image file .

Like the program ghost on the PC. And when everything is messed up , you simply restore the image file and you're done in 10 minutes !

Doesn't such a program exist for a windows-mobile device ?

By the Way , You've made a beautiful rom here.. Thanxxxxxx

See a few pgs back for a skin.xml file with the 24H format.

As for the icon issue, it's a limitation of XMT as it accepts only image files, and can't read icons from exe files

The weather part is tough to make using Mortscript, so I don't think that's easy to do.

On your question about backing up roms, there are backup programs available but I've not tried any of them. Do remember to uninstall SRSWOW prior to making backups to prevent the sleep bug.

Cancel that request. I've succeeded on my own. :P A person should think from time to time. :D Thank you anyway, because I "stole" them from your last M2D ROM. :)

Haha glad you solved it yourself :D

Hi OCK,

I'd like to thank you for your ROMs and the wonderfull support that you provide to all of us using your ROMs.

You are, in my opinion, the best chief for I900 on Modaco.

After playing with my omnia for about 3years, I decided to move to O2 (I was thinking of it for a while).

Well, since yesterday I am a happy owner of O2.

It's sad to leave you guys but it's time.

Maestro OCK, I hope you will get O2 in your hands at some point; so, I can follow your great work on that forum.

Thanks again and the best of luck to you.

Thanks for the support, hope you'll enjoy using your new phone :D

Love the new look of my phone. Can't update weather tried the tricks on the 1st page no luck. Any idea thanks...

Are you using 23569? Check if you've entered the city code correctly. Btw, is there any prompt shown?

hi guys ,thanks ock ,this rom is very fast ,after that i hate M2Dv2 theme because of slow rom

keep it up!

i have 2 problems with new rom after 4 days

1- when i switch to other keyboard ,for example :spb or samsung keyboard that i installed on new rom...it didnt show number or alphabet ...it is invisible but when i switch back to touch input,it works correctly?!!!any idea...

2-im from iran...im living in mashhad .i didnt find my city code for weather.can anyone help me to find ????

ohh,one other matter,i entered number for weather uncorrect...so when i push the tap to update,it shows error [line 15 couldnt be opened]how to solve this?

by the way,i have problem with play mkv in core player,some of them slow or stoped suddenly..any idea to correct this?

1. I installed resco keybd to test it out and it worked correctly, have you tried a soft reset?

2. Try entering 2254914

3. As for the coreplayer problem, it may depend on the video file itself, our Omnias may not be able to handle high res/ bitrates

Hi OCK/all, guys is it possible to use full screen weather with alphaUI? Tnx in advance. Running more than 2 weeks now without any issues...

You can try adjusting the skin.xml file to reposition the weather status image but then you'll need to hunt for full-screen weather images - the M2D ones look funny if used fullscreen.

Hello, I a Chinese users, see you Build 23569, I'm like his desktop, but because the plugin is English, I use is not too easy, don't know you can put the plugin to my mailbox, thank you. [email protected] B)

Here's a cab if I've understood you correctly :P

i have 2 questions about 23118.

1) when the phone rings, it doesnt vibrate. how can i change to ring+vibrate mode?

2) it seems i cant enable speaker during call, why?

except those, its a great ROM.

Thanks!

1) Change this under the Alerts and Notifications under Settings.

2) Uninstalling SRSWOW is the easiest solution

I like your extra lite roms but I've stopped using them, mainly because of two issues i've encountered in most releases:

Bluetooth audio streaming - I have several issues connecting to my car's bluetooth. Without hard reset twice after flashing it is impossible connect at all. I need only to reflash once with PDhee's roms for example. But even after that I get varied results, sometimes it appears I'm connected to the omnia but not in the car's set. Other times it just remain unable to connect. I always make new pairings. Such behavior doesn't occur with any 6.1 rom I have tried and neither in PDhee's 6.5.x roms. Perhaps you could compare to figure out what causes that(?). It drains a fully charged battery in hours but it's a feature I definitely want to use sometimes so it's very important for me.

Message opening speed - The messaging application takes a lot of time to open. I do have over 350 sms's but PDhee's roms open it quite fast. Also, sometimes I get parts where I can see the homescreen while on a message list.

Sometimes after after waking up the device with the top hard button I get the daily alarm on the unlock screen... only it's the alarm that ringed hours ago. I have noticed such behavior in other chef's com3/com5 roms too.

Try installing SRSWOW for the BT problem.

As for the message opening problem, you may want to try disabling threaded view using FavHackings.

Guest X-pro

Hi all

I stumbled on a 2g/3g switcher. I've tested 1 day on a 6.1 wm and it works perfectly. It automatic engages 3g when ever it's needed and returns to 2g automatic. This little app saves about 40 % of my battery compared to not using it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=478519

Please remember to donate if you like it :)

Edited by X-pro

Guest Arturnikon
Weather

1. Copy the updateweather.mscr (in updateweather.rar) to \\Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\Scripts

2. Go to http://weather.yahoo.com/ , select your city and copy the citycode.

Berlin is http:/weather.yahoo.com/germany/berlin/berlin-638242/;_ylt=Ar......

3. Open MobileRedEdit , see the image , and copy our citycode. (my city is Budapest, 804365)

4. SoftReset

sorry my bad english :)

updateweather.rar

MobileRegEdit.zip

post-724977-1278252971_thumb.jpg

is already working. Thank you very much

Guest Korai

Hello all!

Is there a way, to change the Agenda panel on the home screen, to something, what shows my alarms?

Thanks 4 every reply!

Guest GapY

Hi OCK.

Today I decided to test your Build 23569 ROM. It looks perfect, but I had quite a few troubles :

1. Left Hard Key was for changing volume.

2. All other buttons didnt even work.

3. When I turn display off, and then turn it back on, it takes like 3-4 seconds to lock phone.

It was not first time for me to flash ROM, but i didnt had such troubles before, but I did cleared only Main Memory after flashing and not My Storage, could that be a problem?

Now I am flashing your GTX ROM, so my omnia will work like it should for tomorrow, and try Build 23569 later.

Guest bongdapogi
QUOTE(bongdapogi @ Jul 1 2010, 18:49)

Hi OCK,

Your ROMs are amazing. It really make every omnia ALive!

Just have sa small problem with the GTX 23118 ROM that i flashed on my Omnia.

Its quite working well for 3 weeks until today I cant reply, compose SMS. I dont know whats the problem. what should I do?

Thanks! Keep it up!

From OCK: I had this problem only in an old m2D classic build, have u installed any program lately?

Hi OCK, I had installed couple of games.

I tried to reset the phone and voila! messaging works again! Thanks!

By the way, I also encountered one problem that when I press the "Lock" button, it gives me the Phone Screen (with dial numbers). I was suppose to take you to the lock i

Dont know why it happened but what I did was I went to M2D setting and change buttons settings. have I done it correctly?. fortunately now it locks when I press the "Lock" button

Guest Patrick1963
Read up a bit on its website, unfortunately it's not free and the unregistered version comes with some reminders, guess I won't be cooking it in.

Hello Ock,

Just to set the record straight, i bought Yrgo (it's cheap) and what i meant to ask you is: if you are (ever) going to cloak the top and bottom bars in your roms (to make more space free for us noobs to place links and icons and stuff .... ? I really like the idea off not having to see so much of WM6.5 ugly interface.. (i can use the buttons on my omnia to "jump" to "settings", etc...)

I am secretly hoping that your new UI is going to let us rearrange the whole look of the thing (just like yrgo), give us more configurability. (power to the people!)

Guest jartoo

pls m have problem with sms - error mesage, THE MESSAGE cannot be signed and/or encrypted.. I cant read new messages, reply ..:)

Guest shamc

Quick settings panel radio button turns off fone coverage goes into aeroplane mode i think can this be changed/fixed :)

great work BTW :D