OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest scottath
2. Does anyone know how to remove the camera sound when taking picture? if not change it to quieter one

can make it vibrate - its in the camera settings (go into camera and look in the settings - shutter sound i think it is.

it still beeps when you focus it though

else - the phones sound control i believe controls the camera also......

Guest Rebels
can make it vibrate - its in the camera settings (go into camera and look in the settings - shutter sound i think it is.

Well u can use the following .cab to mute the camera.

Credit goes to the original creator (I 4got who)

CameraMute.cab

Guest kebogila

yes but its still too loud for secret photographying :(

Well u can use the following .cab to mute the camera.

Credit goes to the original creator (I 4got who)

thanks perfect gonna try it now :(

Guest maximp

does anyone know where can i get lcdtest.exe or cab version? the latest version of ock missing this

EDIT: Founded the files

Edited by maximp

Guest taimoor ashraf

OCK.... boss please update... its been more than a month now.... really anxiously waiting for a new update from u :(

Guest Hanif Jiwani
OCK.... boss please update... its been more than a month now.... really anxiously waiting for a new update from u :(

me too

Guest beat_you_justy

AmeiZeing,

Thank you very much I am able to make video call now.

OCK,

I love ur AlphaUI rom alot, it make my phone feel new. Thanks.

Guest pmasajjage
Archives ___________________

Check my blog for my older roms :(

Hey, thanks for the great GTX rom. Marvelous work. I have tried downloading your M2D and Premium ROMS but it seems the links are dead. Could you please provide new links on your blog.

Many thanks!

Guest dleeming

Hi OCK,

Great Rom!!!

I am used to Singers Creations - Weather Watcher, but on installing it I don't see any content, wierd it works with other ROM's.

Anyone got it working properly?

I am using

Build 23569

alphaUI

Guest onkytonk

Hey ock,

Finally got around to installing 23569 AlphaUI.

Its great so far, apart from the left soft key bluetooth issue is back for me. :(

Any fixes please??

Guest melburnian
hi there OCK i use your latest rom with alphaUI theme

some things that i would fix if you could help me :

1.keyboard doesnt fit on landscape mode

2.how can i remove weather bar from home screen

3.how can i remove agenda from home screen

3.do you have a analog clock for home screen?

thanks

for all :

does anyone knows about camera firmware for omnia?any improvements?

@iozefini

2 & 3) You need to edit the skin.xml file in device >> program files >> XIAMultiThemes >> themes >> ock_alphaUI

Weather Bar:

If you want to remove just the weather bar, it uses mortscript so you will have to remove the references to it. Do a search for updateweather.mscr and there is a whole section in relation to the weather.

Agenda:

Look for an area called "homeagenda". This is the control for the display of calendar on the homepage.

WARNING:

BACKUP, BACKUP and BACKUP.[/b]

Also you will need to redesign the homescreen coz I think you have have gaps on the screen..

Good luck. :(

4) No, there is no analog clock in alphaUI, but you can also make one and share it... :(

Guest kebogila

Weird i can't change the wallpaper in Alpha? just confirming its PNG file 240x400 pixel, named Home.png right? I replaced the original one after exiting XIA but the wallpaper wont show up.

here the wallpaper can anyone try it and see whats wrong with it thanks

post-644750-1280194532_thumb.png

P.S and thanks rebels for the mute camera cab its working perfectly as i want it

Edited by kebogila

Guest melburnian
Weird i can't change the wallpaper in Alpha? just confirming its PNG file 240x400 pixel, named Home.png right? I replaced the original one after exiting XIA but the wallpaper wont show up.

here the wallpaper can anyone try it and see whats wrong with it thanks

post-644750-1280194532_thumb.png

P.S and thanks rebels for the mute camera cab its working perfectly as i want it

Sounds like you have done everything right. Sorry but try it again. Make sure you disable the XIA plugin in the settings, change home.png to Home.png and check the directory. I changed the wallpaper without too much problems.

Here is a copy of OCK's suggestion for changing wallpaper from Post #1:

Disable the XIAMultiTheme plugin by going to Start-Settings-Home-Items, then copy a 240x400 png file named "home.png" into \Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\Images\Wallpapers\

Similarly, wall1.png, wall2.png and wall3.png can be overwritten if you want to have different backgrounds for the 3 program launcher screens

Guest kebogila

melburnian do you change to my wallpaper

just wondering if the problem lies in my wallpaper?

i have try Home.png, home.png, home, Home and none working

if someone can try and see if the wallpaper i post is working it would really help me

EDIT

its working, i have to use jpeg file. Make me curious anyone have success replacing wallpaper with .png extension? or OCK mistype its intsruction?

Edited by kebogila

Guest fahrur

hi

how to change the clock to 24 hour time ya?

why i cant update the weather?

its stated the website couldnt be opened

i can surf web using opera

Guest shadyfkm1987

may i ask why when i was texting/smsing (not email) to some new number, like creating a new message history, sometimes after i sent the message, sending it would be successful but my screen would hang there, the ez input keyboard wont disappear! till i need to pull out my battery because it just doesn't respond. :(

Guest melburnian
melburnian do you change to my wallpaper

just wondering if the problem lies in my wallpaper?

i have try Home.png, home.png, home, Home and none working

if someone can try and see if the wallpaper i post is working it would really help me

kebogila

I have change the file from PNG to JPG, can you download and put it back into "XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\Images\Wallpapers". Please make sure you disable XIA before you do it as well as backup the home.jpg in the directory in case you want to go back.

Once you have download and put it into the directory, kick of XIA again and fingers cross.

Cheers

post-599648-1280208151_thumb.jpg

Guest melburnian
hi

how to change the clock to 24 hour time ya?

why i cant update the weather?

its stated the website couldnt be opened

i can surf web using opera

Hi fahrur

Please try to do a little looking around if you get.. it is a good research thing..

The answer to both of your questions is provided by Billou in post #4320.

Please remember to thank him. :(

Guest iozefini
@iozefini

2 & 3) You need to edit the skin.xml file in device >> program files >> XIAMultiThemes >> themes >> ock_alphaUI

Weather Bar:

If you want to remove just the weather bar, it uses mortscript so you will have to remove the references to it. Do a search for updateweather.mscr and there is a whole section in relation to the weather.

Agenda:

Look for an area called "homeagenda". This is the control for the display of calendar on the homepage.

WARNING:

BACKUP, BACKUP and BACKUP.[/b]

Also you will need to redesign the homescreen coz I think you have have gaps on the screen..

Good luck. :P

4) No, there is no analog clock in alphaUI, but you can also make one and share it... :P

thx for sharing.still looking for landscape mode keyboard :(

i really dont know how to do a clock .im not such a smart guy :( and thats why i appreciated a lot OCK and other smart guys.

later edit

sorry but i really dont know how to remove.i've tried what you said but no results.

some detailed explanation are very welcome.

thanks a lot

Edited by iozefini