OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest MimomaN
Tomorrow.. the big day...

I can't wait :(

is OCK confirmed that everything is ok so far , and the rom will be here on time ?

Edited by MimomaN

Guest X-pro
Hello all i need help, i just noticed that my omnia wont accept call (Incoming Call). but i can receive /send text message and call people (Outgoing call)

i already try hard reset and checking my call barring and it's isn't the problem

Does anyone has similiar problem? Or have tips on fixing it? I just recently upgrade my PHONE.part could it be related to that?

1) yes it could be related to the phonepart, flash back and see. In this thread you can search info http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-at-the-moment/

2) Simcard defect.

3) Problem with dialer in rom. Enable phoneskin with ACT

4) Problem with your provider, Brazil has been mentioned to have problems with a provider there.

Advanced_Configuration_Tool_v3.3.cab

Guest X-pro
OCK it's great rom but I have broblem with dialer it's white and Iuse the fix dialer steal the broblem !!! what can Ido?

sounds like you need to hard reset

Guest X-pro
Seems that the registry change didn't stick. Try installing the attached cab.

I installed the cab, but after switching the phone off and on again the contacts are back again. So this cab does exactly the same as the option in "Favorite Hackings" tools that is in the ROM.

Try this, make the changes and wait 1 minute, then POWER off instead of reset.

Guest X-pro
Hi,

I'm experiencing some issues when hanging up on a phone call using this ROM. Looks like right after hanging up, WM becomes very slow for several minutes (no issue while still in the call). If I start a new call, then I get it to work normally, but it becomes very slow again when hanging up. I experienced that most particularly when using TomTom navigator and making/receiving phone calls at the same time (Tomtom is completely hanging for several minutes, quite annoying)!

The strange thing is that I also experienced the same issue using my previous ROM (Khuanchai's). I thought it was gone right after installing this new ROM as I didn't noticed that anymore during the first few days after installing, but it's now back... I guess it's probably linked to some cleanup which is not correctly done.

Any idea what this could be linked to ?

Thanks a lot

might be phonepart related. If you live where reception is good then try xbic1. http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-at-the-moment/

Guest acmjiffry
Hahaha guys be patience, i'm sure ock is doing everything for the new release. Its just about time. Give him some space to breathe.

Ya.....I am total agree to you :(

Guest bbdoc
might be phonepart related. If you live where reception is good then try xbic1. http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-at-the-moment/
thanks but looks like this radio doesn't allow 3G, which I use quite a lot... My phone version is currenly i900LJIIA, are there known issues with this one or is there another version you could recommand (one which includes 3G, and ideally, I'm looking for good battery life as I'm an intensive users with 3 mailboxes checked every 15 minutes) :-)

Thanks

Guest Rebels
thanks but looks like this radio doesn't allow 3G, which I use quite a lot... My phone version is currenly i900LJIIA, are there known issues with this one or is there another version you could recommand (one which includes 3G, and ideally, I'm looking for good battery life as I'm an intensive users with 3 mailboxes checked every 15 minutes) :-)

Thanks

Well then u gotta try DXIF1...

Guest mide74

hmm this looks strange...

in my phone it says:

version PDA: i900DXID1 and PHONE: i900XXHI4.

I'm running the latest OCK rom Build 23569 (Alpha ui)

shouldn't those version numbers be the other way around?

Guest X-pro

Thanks

There are 2 versions I think you should try, xbic1 and dxif. Reason why I don't use dxif is that my phone started to sound terrible when in call. Wifi and gps seems a little faster with dxif. Might be different with you phone as not all i900 are exactly a like.

Guest scottath

thanks for the link - ill go find both of the roms now and will flash them at the same time as the new rom.

does the source of the rom make a difference?

say i got a UK rom.....would it be fine here in Australia?

EDIT: - just reading that thread yo ulinked and it said that dxif* had "not so great" battery life.

havent found the xbic yet.....

Edited by scottath

Guest X-pro
thanks for the link - ill go find both of the roms now and will flash them at the same time as the new rom.

does the source of the rom make a difference?

say i got a UK rom.....would it be fine here in Australia?

The difference is how it handles the signal. Ex puja is a russian phonepart and the signal is in many places weak there so the phonepart uses more power to boost the signal = less battery time. So if your signal is good there will be no need for that phonepart. Dxif/puja=high signal boost, xbic= medium signal boost. So to answer your Q. Yes it would be fine in Australia

Other differences that would require other phoneparts:

If you have many sms you like to have stored ( 200 +)

Phoneparts that work better with M2d v2

But let's look on that if you have problems with the above :(

Ps Just to make sure. A phonepart is not the same as a rom build

Xbic http://www.zshare.net/download/672807187a412899/

Edited by X-pro

Guest mide74

ehm looks like I'm getting confused now...

in my phone it says:

version PDA: i900DXID1 and PHONE: i900XXHI4.

I guess i900DXID1 is the ROM build version that I have running at this moment? (OCK's alpha UI)

and i900XXHI4 is my phonepart right?

Edited by mide74