OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Xenon_X

Just share all application & icons i got..

With OCK Rom [i use ock GTX 23118] for sure. heheh..

*sorry for my bad english :)

1.png2.png3.png

4.png5.png6.png

Resco keyboard pro 6 seems like EzInput right ? :D

Guest nexus nsc
I'm having problem with my phone is freeze when I accept calls or after I receive calls. Please fix this bug, OCK! Thank you very much and wish you best luck!

+1

Guest saad123edd

How to disable SMS theme on diz latest rom, i need the default threaded view sms theme...

Already winmo mobiles hv slow messagng, n now applyng theme on sms making it too much slow...

please ock, tell me how to switch back to default.

Guest shorever

Hi, I recently installed OCK Premium 25018 and I really love the theme and the speed. However, I am experiencing a problem with the clock... everyday at midnight it switches to London time and I need to switch back manually. Any ideas of how I can fix it? Thanks.

Guest reza604
I'm having problem with my phone is freeze when I accept calls or after I receive calls. Please fix this bug, OCK! Thank you very much and wish you best luck!

me,too

i think every one had this prblem?

anyway to fix it ?

Guest pmasajjage
Hi everyone, I'm back with a new rom for the i900 :)

For this build, inspired by Jumba's BlueSteel theme (still one of the classiest skins for M2D I've ever seen), I've found some time to make some themes to add on to his excellent work. I hope Jumba won't mind me using his excellent art piece (dropped a note to him though, but guess he's busy with work :D ?) Thanks for your themes, Jumba!

ock_premium 25018

This is one of your 'bestest' works! Already downloaded and flashed. No glitches whatsoever. The M2D is a lot more stable than before and one doesnt have to repeatedly launch it after using a powerful application. PocketMusic works on this build too.

Question:

Though not so important, is it possible to have full M2D weather displayed on the home background? If so, how do I go about this?

Thanks mate!

Guest amperman
Get a new life, Sir.

cook a new brain and make all russian people forget the mistakes of your motherland in 1941-1945, buddy.

may be you'll share yo icon pack, not screens there?

Guest sanyoka123
cook a new brain and make all russian people forget the mistakes of your motherland in 1941-1945, buddy.

This is not a political forum. Your political thoughts somebody else write it on forum!!!

Guest X-pro

may be you'll share yo icon pack, not screens there?

amperman :)

Chill out bro. I'm from denmark and a long time ago vikings murdered and raped all across europe, I really hope no one judges me for that :D

Somewhere in my memories I seem to remember that stalin had an alliance with germany that went wrong and a "little" incident in Poland ( katyn ) where 20000 men, women and children where murdered by sovjet troops.English troops murdered 1300 french seamen in 1939. ALL countries did terrible things back then. There's just one thing, we are not the people from back then and we won't make the same mistakes again, right :P

So let us leave the political scene and go back to more fun things like testing new builds :D

Guest mpougatsas

Hello again! I fixed my old problem, but I have a new and pretty serious one. Whenever I press reply to an sms I get a blank screen and I need to press showcase to be able to close messaging (some sort of freeze).. Is there a way to fix that please?

Guest BigBearMDC

Guys please keep this forum clean. If you want to discuss political opinions open up a thread in the lounge, or better, in a separate forum.

Also this is not the place to blame - or even worse - to insult others.

Regards,

BB

Guest ForceElite

If i try and run the Titanium ROM it gets stuck at downloading image 0% :)

im noob so PLZ help me!

already got it working;)

works awsome:) you're the best

Edited by ForceElite

Guest melburnian
If i try and run the Titanium ROM it gets stuck at downloading image 0% :)

im noob so PLZ help me!

already got it working;)

works awsome:) you're the best

@ ForceElite

Can you give more information? Does this happen when you are downloading the ROM or when you are cooking the ROM onto your phone?

Also what is the OS you are using?

Guest melburnian
How to disable SMS theme on diz latest rom, i need the default threaded view sms theme...

Already winmo mobiles hv slow messagng, n now applyng theme on sms making it too much slow...

please ock, tell me how to switch back to default.

Use FavHacks in the tools folder, OCK normally cooks this with his ROM.

You can use that program to disable "Message Threads".

Guest melburnian
Hi, I recently installed OCK Premium 25018 and I really love the theme and the speed. However, I am experiencing a problem with the clock... everyday at midnight it switches to London time and I need to switch back manually. Any ideas of how I can fix it? Thanks.

Shorever

Have you check your regional settings to see if it is at the correct settings?

Guest shorever
Shorever

Have you check your regional settings to see if it is at the correct settings?

Hi,

Yes I did. The regional settings are set to Pacific US, but at midnight it changes to GMT London and the time changes too. Did anyone else experience this problem?

Thanks

Guest andham

Nice Rom - just dropped the 25018 Premuim onto my i900 - so far seems pretty nice :)

The one thing I have noticed is that the Weather will not change to celcius from Farenheit.

Anyone have an idea as to how to fix this?

Thanks

Guest barbs666
Nice Rom - just dropped the 25018 Premuim onto my i900 - so far seems pretty nice :)

The one thing I have noticed is that the Weather will not change to celcius from Farenheit.

Anyone have an idea as to how to fix this?

Thanks

a no brainer solution is to make sure the options page says "Farenheit" ..... which means ur in Celcius.... if u knew that the not sure, mine seem to work fine.

Guest chandanbs

With OCK Rom [i use ock GTX 23118] for sure. heheh..

*sorry for my bad english :)

1.png2.png3.png

4.png5.png6.png

Resco keyboard pro 6 seems like EzInput right ? :D

Hi Xenon_X, can you share us your OCK-GTX theme. loved your brilliant icons ..

Guest reza604

hi everyone,i need gtx look screen and white samsung keyboard and white dialer..and i have problem with gtx m2dc music player .every time that staretd,it showed error page,any advise?

thanks

Edited by reza604