OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest anismanis
@anismanis

Ock doesn't cook with the phone-part in his ROMs. The ROM are for the PDA part only, so whatever phone part you have now is what you will have at the end of the cooking OCK's rom.

Hope that helps you.

Thanks. I guess that anyone can understand what you say that ROM is only for PDA. But remain the question why the rom is called "6.5.3 DXIA5/23093 OCK"? :huh:

Since my device is not DXIA5, have I to update my phone part with a DXIA5 first? If yes what do you think if I update with the new official rom DXIA5 of 156 MB (I need full of memory) which is proposed by Xray Man on this forum? original DXIA5 by Xray Man

Hope it will be more easy to avoid "the incorrect software version" message ;)

Edited by anismanis

Guest mtosic

I'm looking for full screen caller ID and found S2U2, but....

Has anyone tried S2U2 and managed to disable WM 6.5 lock screen?

I see S2U2 lock screen only if phone is inactive for some time. When I press End button, it's always locked by WM 6.5 lock screen.

P.S. my phone is synced with Microsoft Exchange and I have security policy which is saying the phone must be locked after 15 mins and protected with password, maybe there is a catch?

Guest Stanislav Kupryakhin
I see S2U2 lock screen only if phone is inactive for some time. When I press End button, it's always locked by WM 6.5 lock screen.

Use the option

S2U2 Settings -> Advanced -> Replace WM6.5 system manual lock -> On

Guest mtosic
Use the option

S2U2 Settings -> Advanced -> Replace WM6.5 system manual lock -> On

I already did that, but with no success....I will try reinstalling the app...

I have another question, I installed EZInput keyboard, but i don't see it in the dropdown menu when I go in settings->personal->input

Guest mide74
Gtx version of OCK´s rlTodaySkin..

rltodaygtx1.pngrltodaygtz2.pnggtxwallpaper.png

I don't know what's wrong but after I installed it it totally FU my phone.

Display is completely screwed up and even after un-install it still is a mess.

I tried applying windows default home, applying iphonez home nothing works, display stays screwed!

Looks like I have to hard reset it :huh:

NOT NICE

Thanks. I guess that anyone can understand what you say that ROM is only for PDA. But remain the question why the rom is called "6.5.3 DXIA5/23093 OCK"? :huh:

Since my device is not DXIA5, have I to update my phone part with a DXIA5 first? If yes what do you think if I update with the new official rom DXIA5 of 156 MB (I need full of memory) which is proposed by Xray Man on this forum? original DXIA5 by Xray Man

Hope it will be more easy to avoid "the incorrect software version" message ;)

The build you're talking about from ock is most likely not with dxia5 phonepart but an indication of the files he uses in his kitchen to make the rom.

Incorrect software is fixed in ock build but if not it can be corrected with a cab

The phonepart thing if very often discussed so it's just what you think is best for your phone.

Ex puja, dxif and xbic is some of the best.

Puja is made for countries with poor reception and it boost the signal strength and therefore uses more power

Xbic is made for countries with good reception and therefore it saves more battery power.

Dxif seems to be in the middle of these two but I experienced poor speech quality so I changed back to xbic

When you flash a phonepart it won't erase your data on the phone.

phonepart link

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-at-the-moment/ most exe files

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...d/#entry1036607 bin files

exe files under xp and bin under win7/vista

The free memory isn't set by the phonepart but by the rom you flash

Guest Roxio2005

TO OCK

Hi ock, it is possible can you pls upload the OEM package of manila 2d v2 from your ROMs

thanks

Edited by Roxio2005

I don't know what's wrong but after I installed it it totally FU my phone.

Display is completely screwed up and even after un-install it still is a mess.

I tried applying windows default home, applying iphonez home nothing works, display stays screwed!

Looks like I have to hard reset it :huh:

NOT NICE

Wich rom are you using? I reset my phone and try it, but there is nothing wrong with the rlToday. Ä° am using the Gtx rom of Ock..

I'm sorry, but its not my fault i think..

Edited by styla

Guest mide74
Wich rom are you using? I reset my phone and try it, but there is nothing wrong with the rlToday. Ä° am using the Gtx rom of Ock..

I'm sorry, but its not my fault i think..

I'm using the Alpha UI by OCK. Everything was really screwed up. Different backgrounds overlapping plus when I scrolled it just became one big blur of lines. Also, windows menus looked more like 6.1 then 6.5. Even after uninstalling the cab it still remained screwed.

I installed the cab and set it as default without resetting first. (I was using iphonetoday as default before that).

Edited by mide74

I'm using the Alpha UI by OCK. Everything was really screwed up. Different backgrounds overlapping plus when I scrolled it just became one big blur of lines. Also, windows menus looked more like 6.1 then 6.5. Even after uninstalling the cab it still remained screwed.

I installed the cab and set it as default without resetting first. (I was using iphonetoday as default before that).

The problem was that you didn´t reset it after installing the file..

Guest mide74
The problem was that you didn´t reset it after installing the file..

so install it, reset, and then activate is as default home?

btw, is (soft) resetting the same as just turning your phone off and on?

Guest smic717394

Hi,

I'm running the Premium build 23118, just wondering if the 23129 is a better upgrade, also does the titanium premium has the touchflo?

Thank you.

Hi,

I'm running the Premium build 23118, just wondering if the 23129 is a better upgrade, also does the titanium premium has the touchflo?

Thank you.

No, it doesn't. Use Premium if you want manila, or install it by yourself :huh:

Guest andrew.mazlim

Can anyone give me feedback about OCK's new build, but UltraLite version?! I'm interesting for ULs.

(For me, the VERY BEST choice would be an UltraLite (6.1 or 6.5.x) stable/fast rom, with M2Dv2 & S2U2 "pre-cooked" - to save time to install them myself).

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi!

A question about Nitrogen, using premium 23129 OCk rom. Some songs (not all strange??) doesn't show the artist name in skin (unknown artist) but in Windows media player the artist is shown as it should.

Anybody have an idea?

Regards