OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest gjjh25

Could Ock or someone else please tell me if the video works in the latest roms?

I have not updated for a while and the last one (not Ocks) the video will record but it wont play after it has recorded.

Guest thvoss
Too many pages and may have missed it...

Does blue-tooth work properly with the titanium premium now?

Great work by the way. Was using the M2D rom, but ran a bit slow. changed to titanium. :huh:

Keep it up mate.

I´m using 23129 premium which is awesome so far, but unfortunately BT is still not working properly with my VW Touareg RNS 850 system.

Any idea???

Guest thvoss
hi there ... I got a question and I point it directly to you as long as I use only your roms and probably you will also be interested

would there be a chance to get

Flytec 6005 Compact Variometer .. if you google it you will find ...

there is a gps module and it shows you your hight meters about sea level, meter about ground,speed m/s, time of movement, .... m/s of changing your elevation

its all meant for pilots ... I fly paraglide and wanna know if its possible to get this into omnia :huh:

any advice ?

Here you´ll find tons of GPS freeware programs for your WM device http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-tag-gps.html

Guest hitman1980

My i900 backlight doesn't go off ... even though I set power setting to switch off after 30 seconds.

It stands still... and is draining my battery :huh:

Does anyone know how to fix this ?

Thanks

Bob

Guest mide74
My i900 backlight doesn't go off ... even though I set power setting to switch off after 30 seconds.

It stands still... and is draining my battery :huh:

Thanks

Bob

are you using portsplitter (or GPS Proxy)?

Guest dleeming

Hey OCK!!

I flashed the M2D Build 23129, 2 days ago.

I must say battery life, first class - I am only using 20% over 16hours with receiving emails (every 15mins), Weather update, 20 min calls and GPS usage.

I must have had a good flash for a change, I have tried before but the battery used 50-60% over the same time.

I am very happy this time, I won't be flashing again for a while.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Yeah i could try that.

What is the name of the theme used in ocks rom, so i can find it and reapply.

I

Don't use OCK's theme; choose one from the M2D Theme topic, here... OCK's M2D theme, is just the default HTC HD 2 theme.

Guest Stanislav Kupryakhin

Hello!

I have a problem with dialer on GTX 23118.

When I search through phonebook using standard dialer,

some of the contacts that should match entered sequence are not displayed in the results list.

When I search the same string from OmniaLite phonebook, these contacts is displayed.

Possibly, the problem is that I use special Russian dialer skin, and search for Russian letters.

Can anybody help?

Update:

Tried to disable dialer skin - not helps. So this is not related to skin.

Also, in dialer, when dialpad is hidden, the list of last calls and contacts is shown. But some contacts are missing in this list. As i said again, I see these "missing" contacts In OmniaLite Phonebook.

I suppose that there is some limit of loaded records in dialer... Is it? Can it be changed somehow?

Edited by Stanislav Kupryakhin

Guest Juggernaught

Hi OCK,

Great ROMS by the way!

Just have a question regarding the latest Manilla Classic build uploaded on 15th August.

This is the first time I have come back to a ROM other than the Premium builds as I have become frustrated in the reduced performance, ie scrolling menus etc (much smoother in the Manilla Classic build) and just all round zippier.

In the Premium ROM, when receiving new text messages and viewing the message from the Messages TAB within the Touchflo UI, after a couple of seconds the message saves as being "Read" automatically and the notification disappears.

However, with the Manilla Classic ROM this is not the case. Instead you have to actually click on the message to open the actual message (which if you are familiar with the Omnia takes a few seconds and is annoying) and then close the message, or click Menu where you only have the options of New, Reply, Forward or Delete.

The time this doesn't apply is if you don't have the screen locked and receive a message you get the notification pop up where you can select to "save as read" etc.

Is this a limitation of the Manilla Classic ROM's or can it be corrected?

Thanks mate.

I'm using your UltraLite 23129 Rom. There's no SRS or smartlock installed at all. So I installed these programs manually.

Btw, I've tried to start ControlPanel.exe in the Windows folder - all icons exist there :huh:

Eventually it's not a huge problem, I can start .cpl's manually) Thx, waiting your next roms)

Glad you could find a workaround, wasn't able to test this personally as I seldom use the UL versions.

Here is the modified file including 409+410 cities: 409+410 WheaterCities

Thanks!

I've uploaded the GTX rom already, so couldn't put this in on time. :D

You should be able to overwrite it though.

I have an issue with Manilla2d rom.Its more of a cosmetic but still.

When i try to press thr big Internet icon in manilla2d there is no black square around it (it stays just like it is) but it does open Opera anyway.Its kinda annoying, becouse i dont know whenever ive pressed it hardenough or not (since opera needs soo much time to startup).

If there is an registery fix or something, can someone tell me how to fix it ?

Could Ock or someone else please tell me if the video works in the latest roms?

I have not updated for a while and the last one (not Ocks) the video will record but it wont play after it has recorded.

It should work, if not try the fix on my second post.

I´m using 23129 premium which is awesome so far, but unfortunately BT is still not working properly with my VW Touareg RNS 850 system.

Any idea???

Looks like the drivers I tested are not working well, I'll change them back.

It stands still... and is draining my battery :D

Thanks

Bob

Any programs you're running?

Here you go Rapidshare Link for M2Dv2 ROM By Ock 23129.

http://rapidshare.com/files/416419029/ock_..._23129.rar.html

I hope Ock wont mind the upload. If you do i will remove it :(

Cheers !!

Haha I won't mind the extra mirror ;)

Hello!

I have a problem with dialer on GTX 23118.

When I search through phonebook using standard dialer,

some of the contacts that should match entered sequence are not displayed in the results list.

When I search the same string from OmniaLite phonebook, these contacts is displayed.

Possibly, the problem is that I use special Russian dialer skin, and search for Russian letters.

Can anybody help?

Not too sure if the WM dialer supports Russian smartdial, that may be the reason.

Hi OCK,

Great ROMS by the way!

Just have a question regarding the latest Manilla Classic build uploaded on 15th August.

This is the first time I have come back to a ROM other than the Premium builds as I have become frustrated in the reduced performance, ie scrolling menus etc (much smoother in the Manilla Classic build) and just all round zippier.

In the Premium ROM, when receiving new text messages and viewing the message from the Messages TAB within the Touchflo UI, after a couple of seconds the message saves as being "Read" automatically and the notification disappears.

However, with the Manilla Classic ROM this is not the case. Instead you have to actually click on the message to open the actual message (which if you are familiar with the Omnia takes a few seconds and is annoying) and then close the message, or click Menu where you only have the options of New, Reply, Forward or Delete.

The time this doesn't apply is if you don't have the screen locked and receive a message you get the notification pop up where you can select to "save as read" etc.

Is this a limitation of the Manilla Classic ROM's or can it be corrected?

Thanks mate.

Someone has mentioned this to me too, I've looked at the skin xml and there's a setting to adjust the min. preview time before a message gets marked as read, but apparently it doesn't have an effect ;) (it's set as 2s)

Guest Stanislav Kupryakhin
Not too sure if the WM dialer supports Russian smartdial, that may be the reason.

It finds well most of the contacts, I think not more that 10% are missing (I have about 270 contacts totally).

Is there any tweak for Windows standard dialer?

Edited by Stanislav Kupryakhin

It finds well most of the contacts, I think not more that 10% are missing (I have about 270 contacts totally).

Is there any tweaks for Windows standard dialer?

Not that I am able to find, you can configure things like disabling SIM card contacts etc. but don't think there's any tweak that may help with your issue above.

-------------------------

Btw, just added updated version of my GTX rom on first page. :huh:

Guest andrew.mazlim
Nope, page pool is fixed at 6mb.

I see... Is it possible (I've read it, somewhere), is there any way, someone to increase the PP size? I wouldn't mind if I could use a PP about 8-12...

Guest chandanbs
Not that I am able to find, you can configure things like disabling SIM card contacts etc. but don't think there's any tweak that may help with your issue above.

-------------------------

Btw, just added updated version of my GTX rom on first page. :huh:

Dear OCK, Thanks for your new updated GTX Classic.. It looks awesome.. i cant wait to try it....:-).... Kudos to you.

Guest Daniel Gava

Hi OCK. I'm downloading the new GTX version. I have only one question: In the previous versions of 23118 builds we had the issue with the malfunctioning of the option "Send Email" in the Phonebook. When clicked nothing happened. Is this issue gone in this new version?

Thanks.

Dear OCK, it is very sad to hear that this probably will be your last rom but you deserve a good rest. Thank you very much for all your efforts. Wish you all the best.