OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest edgarjeoffrey

i've been looking for a nice gtx, currently using yonn's but it hangs up when i view my messages. maybe because of my 10k+ messages restored from my old 6.1 :huh:

currently downloading this and will give it a try, hope i won't get the same issue. ;)

used your titanium premium btw, but gave it up due to an issue with my mobile device center. (i use win7 btw)

Oh, Ock Btw, what about a GTX Lite version (without omnialite Phonebook, call log and others), will you make it?

It will be your very last ROM hehe

See ya! :huh:

Edited by Acogu

Hi ock

Thanks a lot for all your "donations" to the i900. It kept it alive so much longer :huh:

Good luck with your studies and hope to see you around modaco when your time calendar allows it again.

Take care

Guest manitur

Hi ock again...

some troubles with new rom:

- the 4 buttons at home screen are gone... I just press the fix softkey in programs tab and they dissapear.

- I cannot conect to internet with the usb cable of the device in my pc.

Thanks for your time!

Guest Heintraag

New refreshed 23118 is working good on my i900. No problem so far. Sorry to read that you are not going to continue cooking. Good luck with whatever you are going to do next though :huh:

Guest Alien-Tech
Hi ock again...

some troubles with new rom:

- the 4 buttons at home screen are gone... I just press the fix softkey in programs tab and they dissapear.

- I cannot conect to internet with the usb cable of the device in my pc.

Thanks for your time!

Just soft reset and it's all good!

Guest manitur
Just soft reset and it's all good!

yes its correct now...i did the last soft reset this morning after the post... thanks anyway!

still some problems like others:

- wifi in home screen doesnt works

- phone button in home screen opens call log

Guest Alien-Tech

I can't help with wifi shortcut but Phone button for call log is as it should be I think. After all you are informed about a number of missed phone calls with that button and click on it takes you to view the log of those calls. Make sense to me as you can always press left hard button for phonepad.

Guest manikcs
yes its correct now...i did the last soft reset this morning after the post... thanks anyway!

Tap and hold at icon and edit like you want

I've tested the new Ock's GTX Refreshed and i'm happy with it.

1. WiFi works fine

2. Lock button works fine

3. BT works fine (tested on S2P and a Nokia BT Headset)

4. Four bottom buttons on Home, works fine. (for WiFi you must edit it to make it work, in fact all the 4 buttons can be edited) I've linked the WiFi button to my WiFi Profiles App.

When do a soft reset you must give them some little time to load.

0 problems so far, the only issue i've seen is the little delay on the load time for the M2D, maybe some heavy graphics. But nothing to worry.

For all you that have some issues with the GTX, i advice you to make 2 Hard resets after flashing your phone. Worked for me and i haven't any problem so far.

See ya!

Edited by Acogu

Guest pappa_gone
Thanks!

I've uploaded the GTX rom already, so couldn't put this in on time. :huh:

You should be able to overwrite it though.

I installed the GTX version 2 month ago but i can't overwrite the xml file because it's in the rom memory.

Edited by pappa_gone

Guest dleeming

Hi

I am using OCK's M2D Build 23129

can anyone understand why, when i connect my omnia via cable to my laptop - windows explorer opens at C:\Windows\system32

This never happend before.

Hmm, I've hard reseted 2 times after flashing but the showcase did not open for me: via the start menu icon, via the icon in the Tools folder, via the shortcut of the upper right hardware button...