OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Wow the look of the new rom looks great!!

Been using the refreshed GTX rom for a few days with no faults so far, works flawlessly.

Going to miss updating to your roms, but thanks for all the wonderful roms :)

Hope to see you on the development side of the Galaxy S :P

Hi chef,

I've been using your roms for a long time. your new roms always make me excited. I've flashed 01 sep's gtx already but I can't download 03 sept's eclipse...

please check it out

best regards..

First time trying out a new service, I may have missed something, meanwhile mirrors will be up soon.

OCK... till I take the decision to buy a newest device, just tell me, how difficult is to "cook" one rom for myself, what "basic" files (visual, system, etc) I may need and how much time a "newbie" needs to make it happen?

Thxs...

EDIT:

F*CK ME!!! You naughty little #)^*#)$*&!!!... Looooool!... I didn't check your FIRST post, OCK mate! Ouaou! You had an ace hidden! WHAT'S THAT NEW rom release?????

(Jesus! I just made my full customizing in your last M2Dv2 rom... and now, you "made" me changing OS - the other partition, with the XPs - to re-flash AGAIN, with the new 23118 build of yours!!!)

See my guide and try my kitchen from my second post once you've mustered enough confidence :P

Honestly it isn't too hard to get started with Vistang's Kitchen

hi there master ock.. thanks for your time and hardwork making this very wonderful rom.. currently using 23118 refreshed and it's awesome as usual... do you have a cab or can you make the start button in windows color not just purely black and white.. thanks.. cheers..

You just need to replace the ????bubble_flag.png in the windows folder. If you're using my default classic grey theme, rename it to ClassicGrey_bubble_flag.png first. Attached is one you can use.

Hi ock, now i will download your last work (download doesn't start :S If you upload on rapidshare...XD) Have you fixed the touch input error?? In compact qwerty mode doesn't work. Thx, bye

See my reply above, it's working in English but I didn't have time to fix it for every other language :(

Wow the look of the new rom looks great!!

Been using the refreshed GTX rom for a few days with no faults so far, works flawlessly.

Going to miss updating to your roms, but thanks for all the wonderful roms :(

Hope to see you on the development side of the Galaxy S :(

May consider developing some apps for Android, but that will be another time :)

post-615996-1283693204_thumb.png

Edited by ock

Guest andrew.mazlim
See my guide and try my kitchen from my second post once you've mustered enough confidence :P

Okay, I'll do it... ANY IDEA, why I can't download your "Eclipse" versions????

Why don't you upload them in 4shared as you did before, OCK mate?... I don't know why, but these links are not working under your "Eclipse" post.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest mastawindu

Thank you OCK for taking the time to answer our questions.

Thanks to your answers and some playing around with the phone I can provide some updates to my questions :

- Don't like the GTX theme

Can be customized but very complicated, simpler to leave it this way (which is not to bad indeed)

- I can't change the wallpaper

Can be customized but very complicated, simpler to leave it this way (which is not to bad indeed)

- I can't get the GPS to work

Tried quick GPS for i900, and the one in settings / system --> No results

It's kinda frustrating to have a GPS phone and not being able to use Tomtom...

Anyone found a way to use the GPS ?

- I can't find how to set the keyboard to "french" and Xt9 french

Thanks OCK : go to tools / TouchInput selection and select your language (the French one works)

Guest melrose82

Thanks master ock for the prompt reply...i tried to replace ClassicGrey_bubble_flag.png but gives me an error..

post-661354-1283695649_thumb.png

Edited by melrose82

Thanks master ock for the prompt reply...i tried to replace ClassicGrey_bubble_flag.png but gives me an error..

post-661354-1283695649_thumb.png

Try using total commander or Resco explorer to copy the file.

If OCK's not available right now, anyone of you can he post me new working links for the "Eclipse" versions? Thxs.

Links should be working now...

Guest Alien-Tech
Try using total commander or Resco explorer to copy the file.

Links should be working now...

Hey man OCK, can you please update GTX version with Eclipse settings?

Guest qm20500

Ock, You are the s***...Man...your roms rock!!!!!!Just a tinny thing, can you put the audio routing to bluetooh headset to work, like in Khuanchai 23081?It is the only thing missing too make it perfect...I work as a bike messenger, and comes handy to be able to use voice command when I'm riding.I have already tried to cook, but I don't have your skills.

Once again, you rock man!!!!Hope when you need, someone can help you like you have helped along the lost hours cooking.......You are the best

andrew.mazlim, he mentioned: he bought i9000.

OCK, I've been flashing with roms since Passoa. Eclipse ROM is the most beautiful ROM which I have seen. I am now downloading and will test its functionality and most probably this will be my last rom. Thank you very much man. Really appreciate all your outstanding work. Full respect to you.

Edited by dimera

Guest DerEineDa

Hey Ock, thanks for the new rom. I prefer the eclipse over GTX.

It's a pity you didn't manage to fix the german layout of the TouchInput keyboard. Maybe I will ask yonn how he did it, because it's working fine in his rom.

Thank you for all your hard work on the omnia.

Guest andrew.mazlim
andrew.mazlim, he mentioned: he bought i9000.

Ah, didn't read that!... Nice! So, OCK, would you like to share any feedback from your new phone?! How is it? Are you pleased?

(Because this is one future choice for me).

Guest Stanislav Kupryakhin
Tried quick GPS for i900, and the one in settings / system --> No results

It's kinda frustrating to have a GPS phone and not being able to use Tomtom...

Anyone found a way to use the GPS ?

Having no problems with GPS at all on all OCK builds. On both GTX roms GPS is working fine. Are you sure it's not a Tomtom problem? Try GPS in Google maps at first.

Also, work of GPS is very dependant from PHONE part of the Omnia's ROM.

And a few hints (don't know how familiar with GPS you are) - first GPS start (so-called 'cold start') may take a while, and it's better to do on open air, with a big part of sky directly visible.

Strange, I dont know what happens but again showcase is not working for me in the new rom. And the 3g icon is still the old one. Other than that, I have found no issues.

Guest andrew.mazlim

OCK mate, I tried to flash the two vers of "Eclipse" (except Lite) and I found some "issues" during the proccess. A couple of time the phone "freezed" before the cabs' instalation finished and another time, there was an error message with the M2D_Launch Today.

I'm re-flashing them now, to see what happens...

Guest MimomaN

WOW man .. just wow :P

you must be kidding , this is fu** amazing man :(

love you OCK , hope you good luck in your study

i guess i will keep your last rom in my phone for a while :)

thanks bro

Guest DariosF
1. It works fine in English, are you using other languages? I've not had the time to fix all the layouts for languages (it comes from WVGA resolution)

I'm using italian language. How can i fix it?? It's very important for me. Thx

Guest drrkgupta
Having no problems with GPS at all on all OCK builds. On both GTX roms GPS is working fine. Are you sure it's not a Tomtom problem? Try GPS in Google maps at first.

Also, work of GPS is very dependant from PHONE part of the Omnia's ROM.

And a few hints (don't know how familiar with GPS you are) - first GPS start (so-called 'cold start') may take a while, and it's better to do on open air, with a big part of sky directly visible.

You are correct the GPS is dependent on the Phone part pretty much. So the GPS should work fine. I had a heavy sky down here so maybe did not get a fix on the GPS. Will try again.

Ock please can you make a cab file for the notification and launcher bars and since I see that you have left them out from the Lite version!

The looks of Your Eclipse version really lefty me speechless! Downloading it now!