OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest acmjiffry
Hi Everyone,

Don't have time to reply to each question, but here's a roundup:

1. If the launcher bar disappears, run M2DTP_Config under tools and press "apply"

2. Easiest way to change wallpapers on the homescreen is to replace todaywallpaper.png in the Windows folder. This way both M2D home page and M2DTP will use the updated wallpaper (Of course you'll have to set both separately if you've already changed one of them) - Sorry, just a limitation of M2DTP

3. If Showcase doesn't run, try running "ilock" in tools-s2u2. I'm not sure if there's a compatibility issue with the new version of s2u2, but I can't replicate the problem so far.

More detailed replies coming later this week... Meanwhile enjoy the week ahead (and the roms) :)

OCK ... you are simply fantastic and hats off to you and your hard work

All the best for you studies and the futures...Good Luck :P

Guest andrew.mazlim
Btw... anyone know the file's name of the "Eclipse" M2D Home page clock's... dots (and where is it)?!

Anyone...? Please?

I'm finishing my personal clock's modifications (numbering), but I can't find the dots to edit them aswell!

3. If Showcase doesn't run, try running "ilock" in tools-s2u2. I'm not sure if there's a compatibility issue with the new version of s2u2, but I can't replicate the problem so far.

Yes, mate. You've spot the problem. I flashed to full eclipse rom just to test and the issue is exactly what you said. After closing of s2u2 through ilock showcase is working. This procedure shall be done on each restart of the phone though. In the meantime I switched back to you eclipse lite rom. What can I say... I think that eclipse lite rom is the real hidden ace, which you gave us :) Fully customizable with personal preference programs and in the same time having your cook touch and signature :P

Guest Arturnikon

hello guys,

I finally decided to change my ROM . From Alpha IU to GTX 23118 eclipse.

is a big change. both are fantastic ROM , each one is excellent in its style.

however this new ROM does not have the windows live messenger. Anybody know how I can add this application. And what precautions to take?

thank you all

Guest andrew.mazlim
hello guys,

I finally decided to change my ROM . From Alpha IU to GTX 23118 eclipse.

is a big change. both are fantastic ROM , each one is excellent in its style.

however this new ROM does not have the windows live messenger. Anybody know how I can add this application. And what precautions to take?

thank you all

WindowsLive_0409.PPC2005_arm.cab

Guest mezz_89

Hi.. I just want a clarification that which one is better? GTX Premium 23129 or GTX Refreshed 23118? The latest build (23129) should be more stable and fast? Thanks in advance..

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi.. I just want a clarification that which one is better? GTX Premium 23129 or GTX Refreshed 23118? The latest build (23129) should be more stable and fast? Thanks in advance..

All are good; it's about the "apps set up" and the themes.

Guest yonn1981
C'mon, lads... Nobody knows WHERE are the Clock's dots graphics file??? I found the numbering graphics... but I can't locate the dots.

Did you check hh_hm_clock_bg.png ?

Guest andrew.mazlim
Did you check hh_hm_clock_bg.png ?

Yonn, my mate... this is a "NEW" (and "smaller") M2D theme, with DIFFERENT files' location! For example, the M2D clock's files are named DIFFERENT!

I'll check the file name you mention...

EDIT:

I FOUND the damn thing!!!!!!! Thxs!

(Just to be sure: There are... 10 files x 3 times ("number", "under", "up") for ALL the clock's files, right?)

Btw, yonn bro. Do you know if I can use FULL-SCREEN weather icons in THIS Home page? I can send you the theme itself; I did backup it already...

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest yonn1981
Yonn, my mate... this is a "NEW" (and "smaller") M2D theme, with DIFFERENT files' location! For example, the M2D clock's files are named DIFFERENT!

I'll check the file name you mention...

EDIT:

I FOUND the damn thing!!!!!!! Thxs!

(Just to be sure: There are... 10 files x 3 times ("number", "under", "up") for ALL the clock's files, right?)

Btw, yonn bro. Do you know if I can use FULL-SCREEN weather icons in THIS Home page? I can send you the theme itself; I did backup it already...

The new M2D have this "assets" for animation purpose ...

Yes can use full screen weather, you just need to edit HTCHomeSettings.xml and change this line to look like this:

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERIMG_POS" id="223" value="0, 0, 240, 400" />

Just to make sure full screen HOME TAB images are named HH_WEATHER_HOME_**.png ..

Guest andrew.mazlim
The new M2D have this "assets" for animation purpose ...

Yes can use full screen weather, you just need to edit HTCHomeSettings.xml and change this line to look like this:

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERIMG_POS" id="223" value="0, 0, 240, 400" />

Just to make sure full screen HOME TAB images are named HH_WEATHER_HOME_**.png ..

...and exept that, I need fullscreen graphs, to replace the other small ones, right?

Thxs for the intel.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Okay...

I made new HS++ icons' pack (and a "default" one) & 3 packs of new OCK's "Eclipse" HTC clock fonts (plus the default ones), all in cabs.

Try them and give me feedback:

HS__NewIcons_v.1.cab

HS__Default_Icons.cab

OCK__s_Eclipse_HTCclock_NewFont_v.1.cab

OCK__s_Eclipse_HTCclock_NewFont_v.2.cab

OCK__s_Eclipse_HTCclock_NewFont_v.3.cab

OCK__s_Eclipse_HTCclock_Default.cab

Guest melrose82
Okay...

I made new HS++ icons' pack (and a "default" one) & 3 packs of new OCK's "Eclipse" HTC clock fonts (plus the default ones), all in cabs.

can you please post some screenshots..thanks.. :P

cheers!!

Hy guys I've liven home screen just a little bit.....not to get depressed with all the blackness :P

post-644614-1283891780_thumb.jpg

If you like it, take it:

post-644614-1283891829_thumb.jpg

I like it! And How to update weather in Home tab. I only can update weather in Weather tab

Screen002.png

Screen001.png

Okay...

Thanks for the share mate. Do u happen to have a .cab for iPhone today plugins to use it with m2dtp in other roms?

Guest Alien-Tech
I like it! And How to update weather in Home tab. I only can update weather in Weather tab

You need internet connection and it locates your phone trough Google maps the first time I guess. It updated well first time I pressed update, but after I set my phone to connect to internet by GPRS.

Guest andrew.mazlim
can you please post some screenshots..thanks.. :P

cheers!!

Sorry, I don't have screens for all of them. That's why I said "gimme feedback"; it's nothing dangerous for your i900s. If you don't like it or something wrong, you SIMPLY... unistalling the cabs & soft reset!

Guest andrew.mazlim
Thanks for the share mate. Do u happen to have a .cab for iPhone today plugins to use it with m2dtp in other roms?

No, sorry. I didn't use/make that iPhone today, till OCK's released this "Eclipse" rom.