OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest andrew.mazlim
hi, how did u get it to look like that???????

thanks

From what I see, he did it easy, mate.

He changed the wallpaper, he turned of the HS++ miss-call/sms/emal/task pannel from M2DTP and he used a "GTX" M2D theme.

Guest Pille69
what could be the reason - any idea

i have the problem with 2 flashes

could be the old radio ?

pda i900dxid1

phone i900jvie1

with an old rom it just run smoth

with the version ock_Eclipse_23118_TouchInput_Edition is exactly the same

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi!

I also have HUGE issues when restoring from PIM backup. Have to do this several times before all SMS being restored correctly. What I've notices is on M2D sms bartab (horizontal) all sms is shown (incoming) but when i go to the sms function where i can see all sms both incoming/outgoing threaded part not all the latest are there and the threads not correct with sms, missing for example all my sent in the thread.

Have had this issues on most custom roms I've used.

Guest andrew.mazlim
i don't understand when i trying to configure m2dtp i crashes and nothing works... BUG !!!! how to fix????

You're probably doing something wrong!... I have no problem with M2DTP, not just now, always - because I'm using it very often.

Write down to us, what are you doing...

Guest MimomaN

any one knows how to completely disable vibration when i click at any icon on the launcher bar ??

i don't like the vibration touch function , so i disabled it from " setting -> personal -> disable vibration for touch screen "

but i can't disable it on the launcher bar , any ideas ?

Guest momos_lover

I dont seem to be able to do bluetooth audio streaming. Not able to connect with my bluetooth audio device. Is there any fix for this? otherwise the roms are great!!!!

Guest qm20500

It seems that no one is able to help me. I will use Khuanchai_IF1_23081. No so prettty, but at least the bluetooth headset button permits to make calls and give voice command

without using the phone's buttons. Thanks for you help and attention. Stay well!!!! BIG UPS to ock!!!!He rules!!!!!

Guest andrew.mazlim
It seems that no one is able to help me. I will use Khuanchai_IF1_23081. No so prettty, but at least the bluetooth headset button permits to make calls and give voice command

without using the phone's buttons. Thanks for you help and attention. Stay well!!!! BIG UPS to ock!!!!He rules!!!!!

Didn't see that, sorry. Try these (first if you have FToushSL & SRS in your rom), second if you don't:

(I don't have BT problems... because I don't using BT! Lol! These files first posted by Sector! Please, fellas, CHECH the forum a bit...)

Samsung_BTFix_modified__FToushSL_and_SRS_installed_.cab

Samsung_BTFix_modified.cab

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest dasjournal

This is most likely a stupid question, but what exactly is TouchInput? How is it different from the Samsung keyboard? Perhaps a screenshot would be helpful for me...

Guest andrew.mazlim
This is most likely a stupid question, but what exactly is TouchInput? How is it different from the Samsung keyboard? Perhaps a screenshot would be helpful for me...

It is (stupid!). :P :) :( :( :( :P :D :) :P

Check here:

TouchInput (HTC)

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:rS7YL_8...-t9.jpg&t=1

OmniaKeyboard (Samsung)

http://www.careace.net/images/xt9_disable_thumb.PNG

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest acmjiffry
Hi OCK

your ROMS are rocking and superb performance

i stick to your GTX refreshed

screenshot1am.png

Thanks a lot

:P

Hi

I am pleased to share with you all

1. m2dcolor.zip - extract and overwrite it into windows folder on your phone (it will replace the respective black tab icons)

2.todaywallpaer- overwrite into windows folder

3.icons.zip- use it for iphonetodaypage icons

all the stuff i got from internet...nothing is mine respective people please forgive me if i am wrong

thanks

m2dcolor.zip

post-635995-1283992505_thumb.png

icons.zip

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi

1. m2dcolor.zip - extract and overwrite it into windows folder on your phone (it will replace the respective black tab icons)

all the stuff i got from internet...nothing is mine respective people please forgive me if i am wrong

thanks

Just a question: Are you using "transparent" lower-taskbar? If yes, can you share it please? I'm changing it with on/off avi (mine), if you like.

(Btw... just an advice, in your theme: since you're using "GTX" white taskbars and negative buttons... but BLACK clock, you may need to turn 180 degrees your wallpaper and place the DARKER part on the bottom and the lighter, under the black clock fonts. It may looks better, bro.)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest qm20500
Didn't see that, sorry. Try these (first if you have FToushSL & SRS in your rom), second if you don't:

(I don't have BT problems... because I don't using BT! Lol! These files first posted by Sector! Please, fellas, CHECH the forum a bit...)

Thanks andrew. I have already tried this fixes you have posted. I have searched this and other forum, and a lot of google it. I have the i900 not so long ago, and as I am a bike messenger, Voice command comes in handy. Thanks for your help.Stay well!!!

Guest andrew.mazlim
Thanks andrew. I have already tried this fixes you have posted. I have searched this and other forum, and a lot of google it. I have the i900 not so long ago, and as I am a bike messenger, Voice command comes in handy. Thanks for your help.Stay well!!!

Too bad these cabs didn't help ya.

Guest edgarjeoffrey

great ROM. 2nd day on its test run with apps installed and modifications. been ok so far. and fast.

anyone had issues with it slowing down or hanging up after importing about 10k messages? i had it with gtx refreshed that's why i switched to the black version right after i saw it. i'm not sure if it really affects the speed since i haven't imported my messages yet.

Guest andrew.mazlim
great ROM. 2nd day on its test run with apps installed and modifications. been ok so far. and fast.

anyone had issues with it slowing down or hanging up after importing about 10k messages? i had it with gtx refreshed that's why i switched to the black version right after i saw it. i'm not sure if it really affects the speed since i haven't imported my messages yet.

Generally, when you inporting stuff (specially txt, sms, emails, pics), you're loosing speed.

Backup them and remove them.

Guest nevy_14
Hi

thanks

hi,

i'm new in such thing...please help how to show the launch bar (like phone, wifi,etc) in the homescreen..search everywhere but didn't found it..

appreciate your help much..

thx

Hi

thanks

thanks jiffry for the share :P

Guest corefirewire

hey....ock thanks for bringing eclipse from the sky to my phone......great rom :P

SMALL ISSUE : in home screen after a restart the 4 shortcuts has gone (below calender)...how to fix it...that was very nice

REGARDS

corefirewire

Guest Alien-Tech

After a week of Eclipse usage and customization I only find one thing annoying. That's disappearing of both plugins from home screen. For instance every time I exit iGO Primo software. I know how to get them back "M2D apply" but it's still a little annoying. Would be great if somebody could find any kind of refresh home screen solution when switching back to home screen.

What I am trying to say this is the best ROM i have ever use and I see there are a lot of users with same thoughts. Everything just works.

PS: I read about importing 5K,10k.... SMS. What the hell. I can't even think you'll read all those again???!!!! Why don't you export them in some text document and make a novel of them. At least your phone will work properly and you could use the search option for keywords within software like MS Word for example.

Edited by Alien-Tech