OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

The new Eclipse rom is beautiful.Great job to the author!

Want to report a bug,on the home screen of Manilla 2D there isn't a picture of the weather like on the image that the autor posted.

Instead all the time it reads "Tap here to update weather",i selected the location and tried to update but nothing.

Is this a bug or did I just screw up the flashing?

Thank you.

Guest hunterr1234

There is a problem with the time in OCK's eclipse ....

whenever i close an application or a call or something the time goes back by exactly 1 hour 2 mins and thn shows the correct time .... i thought i could get used to tht defect but its annoying now !!

how to fix it ??

Hello guys, im using ock's latest eclipse build ROM. The M2D clock doesn't really look nice and i wanted to change it, i downloaded a cool-looking M2D clock theme and installed it, but after i installed it, touchflo will not be launched. It appears "launching touchflo" and went back to "tap here to launch touchflo" . But when i uninstall that clock theme, touchflo works again. It happens to all clock themes that i downloaded. Help me please.

Guest zephyr1100

whenever i close an application or a call or something the time goes back by exactly 1 hour 2 mins and thn shows the correct time .... i thought i could get used to tht defect but its annoying now !!

how to fix it ??

That's not a 'defect' but a 'feature' of M2Dv2. I find it annoying myself but have to take it 'as given' as there's no way to get rid of it. Don't know if Eclipse ROMs have the animated clock like the newer M2Dv2 ROMs which I tried, but if so: that animation (with all the 'under...assets...png' and 'up...assets...png'-files) wouldn't make sense without changing the digits.

Bad thing for those like us, who don't like that 'feature' :P

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hello guys, im using ock's latest eclipse build ROM. The M2D clock doesn't really look nice and i wanted to change it, i downloaded a cool-looking M2D clock theme and installed it, but after i installed it, touchflo will not be launched. It appears "launching touchflo" and went back to "tap here to launch touchflo" . But when i uninstall that clock theme, touchflo works again. It happens to all clock themes that i downloaded. Help me please.

Boys (and ladies!)..., before we install something, we need to observe very good. You said you installed a new M2Dv2 clock... Probably, a DEFAULT M2Dv2's clock, right? With the DEFAULT pannels, the DEFAULT possitions of them, etc.! If you could obesevre carefully, this "Eclipse" theme (as well as yonn's, in his "GTX"), are DIFFERENT, because the two cheffs choosed to place/use TWO Home Screen pannels, the HS++ & the iPhone Today (via M2DTP)!!! So, it's DIFFERENT clock than the "usual" M2D's clocks...

Exctract the theme, open it in your PC with WinRar and EDIT the clock's files!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim

how to fix it ??

One of the "classic features" of M2Dv2. Don't forget, Manila2D is a "simulation" of the REAL user interface, TouchFLO of HTCs.

The problem is not that you mention...

I found something else. If you DON'T have connected your i900 with the PC when you're making your very first settings (after flashing), the time CAN'T be automatic updated. When you connect the i900... it happens!

(Btw... I can't find in the new builds, the option to check it, for the clock to automatically changes/updates from summer time to winter... Do you know where is it? In older builds, there was a THIRD option, after the alarm sets, when you pressing on the main clock.)

Guest acmjiffry

Hi ock

I am right now with your eclipse version with some icon modification

screenshot1tp.png

thanks

but I am facing an issue with m2d. when ever i do some changes with M2DC and apply its keep on process and hangs. i can not do any thing but reset the phone.

screenshot2lk.png

any one else facing the same issue..? could you help me on this OCK if you have time..

Thanks for your hard work and support

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi friends

Somebody knows if this Eclipse M2D can have animated weather tab, and how?

thanks

No, it can't. M2Dv2... is exactly that, a "simulator" of TouchFLO2D, not 3D! Our i900's not supporting 3Ds.

BUT!... You can chech a thread I opened reacently (Omnia "goodies") and there, you can find another stand-alone app, the MobilityFlow Touch Weather. It's 3D full-screen animated weather. Try it, it's very impressive.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi ock

I am right now with your eclipse version with some icon modification

screenshot1tp.png

thanks

but I am facing an issue with m2d. when ever i do some changes with M2DC and apply its keep on process and hangs. i can not do any thing but reset the phone.

screenshot2lk.png

any one else facing the same issue..? could you help me on this OCK if you have time..

Thanks for your hard work and support

Yes it hangs, if you enable the TV TAB!!! Why...? Because there is NO icons for that tab.

If you place these icons I made, you can enable it too (I'm using this tab, as "second today"!):

post-688594-1284379341_thumb.png

post-688594-1284379345_thumb.png

post-688594-1284379349_thumb.png

post-688594-1284379353_thumb.png

post-688594-1284379357_thumb.png

post-688594-1284379360_thumb.png

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Punisher911

Hi Ock

I have checked out nearly all your roms

fantastic job !!!!!!

my omnia would have su#### without your roms

just some issues i thought i should let you know

in connected home

all the roms after gtx edition(not refreshed)

they don't allow media sharing

dont't know why it happens

also some problems occur when i use the launcher buttons in eclipse and gtx refreshed editions

my phone hangs up

Guest beaver 2010

Ock, how to remove or uninstall M2DTP_Config? Because with M2DTP_Config my Omnia running a little bit slowly. So I have decided to remove it. I think M2DC is enough for me. Is it possible to make M2DC with color?

Thank you...

@acmjiffry

I like your wallpaper

Can I have you wallpaper and how to make M2DTP color?

post-696821-1284380793_thumb.png

Edited by beaver 2010

Yes it hangs, if you enable the TV TAB!!! Why...? Because there is NO icons for that tab.

If you place these icons I made, you can enable it too (I'm using this tab, as "second today"!):

Edited by kab89

No, it can't. M2Dv2... is exactly that, a "simulator" of TouchFLO2D, not 3D! Our i900's not supporting 3Ds.

BUT!... You can chech a thread I opened reacently (Omnia "goodies") and there, you can find another stand-alone app, the MobilityFlow Touch Weather. It's 3D full-screen animated weather. Try it, it's very impressive.

HI andrew, that´s not my question.

In another roms with manila 2d, weather tab was animated (cleaning rain for raining day for example).

This rom has animated weather icons???? (not 3D)

Guest brudnyharry
@andrew, my m2d customizer hangs too everytime i click apply after i made my changes, i did not enable the TV tab at all.

Just make a hard reset! I had the same problem and after a hard reset it works fine.

Edited by brudnyharry

Guest acmjiffry
@andrew, my m2d customizer hangs too everytime i click apply after i made my changes, i did not enable the TV tab at all.

ya ..me too same andrew...i didnt enable TV tab...

anyway..if that is the solution then i will try..

thanks

Guest acmjiffry
Ock, how to remove or uninstall M2DTP_Config? Because with M2DTP_Config my Omnia running a little bit slowly. So I have decided to remove it. I think M2DC is enough for me. Is it possible to make M2DC with color?

Thank you...

@acmjiffry

I like your wallpaper

Can I have you wallpaper and how to make M2DTP color?

i have posted in the earlier post of the color tabs and icons

here is the wallpaper

u know what this wallpaper is :P

post-635995-1284391248_thumb.png

hmm OCK, i would like to ask you a favor to teach me in details on how to change the clock in your latest OCK's eclipse ROM, the default clock in it seems to be more on the right hand side. That is why i wanted to change it. Please and thank you.

Guest leroyjacobs
Hi Ock,

I have installed the eclipse rom on my Omnia and I am very happy with its performance.

I have just one grouse. Whenever I am on a video call I am not able to use the speaker phone mode. Even though I click on Turn on Speaker phone it will not work, which makes video calling a waste as you cannot hear what the other party is saying.

Also in a normal call - speaker phone function does not work. I tried searching the thread but could not come across any reference. Kindly help asap.

Kailash

Hi, Can I ask is this a problem for everybody, want to use this rom but if speakerphone doesn't work, its a real showstopper for me.

Guest andrew.mazlim
andrew.mazlim

just wondering what you save the image file names as thanks

Didn't catch your question, bro. What exactly you mean and about which image are you referring for?

Guest andrew.mazlim

So, you have a problem with the M2D itself, without enabling any OTHER tabs on it, right?... Hmm, you may done something you #$#$@ the rom (and you need hard-reset) or... you may didn't flash the rom properly in the first place (IT HAPPEN to me 1-2 times...).