OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest maskottchen

Have you at the touch input version in the home screen instead of "Lock Camera"

"Camera Camera" stand for?

With the Samsung keyboard it was OK

EDIT : --> after a new hardrest is now OK

Edited by maskottchen

Guest acmjiffry
Finally done reading the 5 pages of replies :(:lol: , my apologies if I can't reply quickly to your messages. Free time is limited for me these days, but I'll check here often :)

OCK..It is our pleasure to have you here.

you gave a new life for our omnia i900..

thanks man

Edited by acmjiffry

Guest andrew.mazlim

I'm a bit confused (I was gone for a couple of days)... Is he (OCK) released a new updated ver for "Eclipse"??????

Someone mention something like that (he thanks OCK for his NEW ver of "Eclipse")!

Hi folks, i've been tweaking the homescreen in Ock's Eclipse, so i want to share it:

I've installed a 3D rotating animated clock like in Yonn's new ROM, M2D_3D_Rotating_Animated_Clock.zip thanks to twolf

besides i have upgraded the iPhonetoday and make it work with three or more slide screens (still you can do this with the one in Eclipse)

so now i have 3 sections of four shortcuts to my apps. Just slide it with your fingers from side to side.

post-569191-1284778771_thumb.png post-569191-1284778798_thumb.png

This is NOT new, and Yonn uses already in his ROM, in fact he inspires me to find a way to make it works and i love the way it looks on the Eclipse

Keep it an eye, and remember MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL iPHONETODAY FOLDER just in case if something goes wrong.

I made this like a backup after a hard reset, and it worked!

1. Just extract the iphoneToday folder and overwrite the one that it's already on your devices

2. Maybe you must relaunch via M2DTP_config or simply reload touchflo to see the changes

3. Then you must edit the buttons and link to your fav apps

4. And most important thing... Play with it without fear!!!

See ya!

iPhoneToday.rar

Let me know if this works for you, or (even better) if you already did this on your devices!

Edited by Acogu

Guest Aj. Cole

OMG!! :lol: These are some AWESOME cooks!! Thanks you guys for your non-stop efforts to make our i900 Omnia's a great piece of equipment to use. These OS's really keep me from buying a new model of something because I can simply install one of these great pieces and enjoy a brand-new-like phone. :)

Can anyone here help me to add my city's code to the Weather? The closest city is about 50 miles away, and often our city doesn't get what their does. I know the weather code, but not which file to insert it. Help! Help! Please...

Again, thanks HUGELY guys!

Cole :(

Edited by Aj. Cole

QUOTE(and09 @ Sep 14 2010, 14:12) *

I´ve flashed the new Eclipse Rom and everything is working well, but I can´t play/open music files from the storage card with Nitrogen! Is this normal?

Do you get an error when browsing to the folder?

Hello Ock

there´s no error message! Nothing!!

I just go to the nitrogen tab, want to add a file ( I´ve access to storage card ), choose a song and then nitrogen should start playing but "crashs" an then the omnia goes back to the Manila start screen.

I´ll will flash your rom again and hopefully this "failure" don't comes again.

The scrolling performance in the mail/sms view is amazing!!!

Edited by and09

Guest Alien-Tech
Hi folks, i've been tweaking the homescreen in Ock's Eclipse, so i want to share it:

I've installed a 3D rotating animated clock like in Yonn's new ROM, M2D_3D_Rotating_Animated_Clock.zip thanks to twolf

besides i have upgraded the iPhonetoday and make it work with three or more slide screens (still you can do this with the one in Eclipse)

so now i have 3 sections of four shortcuts to my apps. Just slide it with your fingers from side to side.

post-569191-1284778771_thumb.png post-569191-1284778798_thumb.png

You did amazing upgrade to this great ROM! I think OCK should recook this with those spices! :lol:

Looks fantastic. Could you make a version of this clock where the fonts are black because I am using the GTX version of Ock's rom?

Thanks in advance and congratulation again.

And if you could make it in a way that only the clock is changed.

This is what I mean:

Before

post-544286-1284797308_thumb.png

After

post-544286-1284797291_thumb.png

Edited by MATOOO

Guest musicadi

Hi,

Just installed the "remove m2d weather tab" cab, but it also removed the calendar, I need that though, any way to remove only the weather thing and leave the calendar?

The standby battery time is great, but when I use the phone, it just sucks the juice out of it. Is there something wrong or am I just using the phone way more often than before thanks to this very useful and beautiful rom, eclipse 23118?

Oh, one more thing? Any way to manually rotate the screen while using the keyboard?

Thank you,

Adrian

Guest andrew.mazlim

Acogu, GOOD work!... I had already that animated 3D font's clock, from "JN's" roms (first time I saw it there), but I didn't knew about that... sliding iPhone today! Nice.

Btw... I'm finishing my M2D theme (I almost changed everything - I had to, it's a "special" theme) and I'm wondering: In every other theme I extracted, the CLOCK files are INSIDE the .m2dct. In THIS one, in "Eclipse", the Clock files are located IN DIFFERENT place, NOT in the theme I just backup and opened in my PC.

So... IF I wan't to "add" them all (when I'm finished) in a .m2dct, HOW the clock files will be included?

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest DonCasio
Looks fantastic. Could you make a version of this clock where the fonts are black because I am using the GTX version of Ock's rom?

Thanks in advance and congratulation again.

And if you could make it in a way that only the clock is changed.

This is what I mean:

Before

post-544286-1284797308_thumb.png

After

post-544286-1284797291_thumb.png

How about usibg my GTX clock with animation??

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...x/#entry1260075

I just put Ock's Eclipse and it is excellent but a little annoying that it is all black and white, is the same Eclipse and M2D_23129 except for the color?

and does it have M2D_23129 the same iPhoneToday ?

In Eclipse I have a problem with weather in Home screen "No weather data..." while Weather tab work OK. How I can fix that and where is a problem ?

Guest andrew.mazlim
It's inside the mui file, get it from post 22

I did what that xda-developers' post saying... but nothing changed! Also, I checked the file before I copy it in my i900's Windows directory and the date modified is NOT today - but months ago.

So... nothing happen with that editing.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Keep it an eye, and remember MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL iPHONETODAY FOLDER just in case if something goes wrong.

I made this like a backup after a hard reset, and it worked!

1. Just extract the iphoneToday folder and overwrite the one that it's already on your devices

2. Maybe you must relaunch via M2DTP_config or simply reload touchflo to see the changes

3. Then you must edit the buttons and link to your fav apps

4. And most important thing... Play with it without fear!!!

Let me know if this works for you, or (even better) if you already did this on your devices!

Well, I tried your modification and I'm facing two problems:

a ) I'm using my personal "glass/transparent" icons for the iPhone plugin and even if I changed the icons, they are solid now (they had the transparency before your upgrade). So, you probably used a SOLID "base" graphic for the buttons and that it's not transparent. Which file should I have to edit and make that also transparent?

b ) You said to copy-paste the folder and replace the original. I did it... all the files copied... EXCEPT one, a .dll. I can't copy-paste it, no matter what... Solution?

Ah! And something else... I removed the other icons from the scrolling pages. Now, if I wonna place more, how can I do it - just pressing "Add Icon" and new pages will be appear?

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim
I just put Ock's Eclipse and it is excellent but a little annoying that it is all black and white, is the same Eclipse and M2D_23129 except for the color?

and does it have M2D_23129 the same iPhoneToday ?

In Eclipse I have a problem with weather in Home screen "No weather data..." while Weather tab work OK. How I can fix that and where is a problem ?

Generally... I'm helping/replying instantly in every newbie user's question.

But, it's getting REALLY-REALLY annoying for me... to keep reading EXACTLY the SAME question, over and over again, more that 20 times in a single topic!!!!!!

Excuse me, friend. DID YOU EVER TRY to read the ENTIRE topic, here? Or you just read the first post of OCK and you just turned to the LAST page?

When I'm looking something... first I'm GOOGLE IT... and if I find a topic/thread about it (something)... I'm reading EVERY PAGE about it, even if they are 500+ pages...!!!

Why, you newbies, are not searching (not even a bit) and you're just asking for someone to give you what you need - without any sweat from your part?

The problem/issue YOU'RE FACING, is many times answered in the last pages!

ALSO... there is a topic about "GOODIES for i900" (I started it and many lads posted files too)... and the solution for that problem of yours, it's in that topic TOO!

Please... SEARCH the damn forum. That's the reason for entering in a forum - asking for solution... and SEARCHING for these!

(My FIRST action when I'm visiting Modaco.com, is to PRESS the Search button!)

Sorry for my temper, it wasn't against you personaly, but it's very annoying reading exactly the same questions about the same answers, over and over again.

Cheers.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim
Yes, it is :lol:

Looking for a darker wallpaper for "non-today" tab :)

What do you want? I'm making my own themes (actually, I'm finishing one, now) and I have plenty graphs to share.

Edited by andrew.mazlim