OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Thanks mate, that solves it... :lol:

Here's the final look B)

post-537928-1285442153_thumb.png

how did you manage to make you down the main bar is transparent (except for Lock and Camera buttons) and whether the image of your tab bar moves ?

here's what I managed but the tab bar moves, I do not know how to solve it.

post-759728-1285486162_thumb.jpg

post-759728-1285486172_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brkic

Guest acmjiffry
Do you found a solution for overlapping the network name and the date? I’m interested to.

Maybe can be moved to the middle in between date and alarm?

Thank you!

hhm..no but only one workaround is to hide it using the m2dc

Guest andrew.mazlim
Thanks mate, that solves it... :lol:

post-537928-1285442153_thumb.png

Here's the final look B)

Hey! Nice!... You didn't told us HOW you made the M2D's softbar invisible!!!! I'm looking for that trick, for ages.

Tnx man for your work!

I have a problem. When I made soft reset ... i recive the folowing error: "M2DTP_loader - Can't fing 'HTCManila2D' window". Any ideea ? What is this ..?

Hello again!

My last problem not solved.

My problem: Every day the phone is download 150KB. I was curious what the f*** is download 150KB data every day, so I downloaded the SPB Wireless Monitor trial, and installed it. It said System. My question is. How can I disable this "system" download. Pls don't say me: Disable GPRS in Dial-Up or Install nodata.cab, because it not resolve my problem. I want to use the mobile internet. But to waste 4.5MB per a month is too much. So somebody have any idea which program called "System" download 150KB every day, and how can I disable only this program.

I disabled all of the automatic download programs. And I use OCK Eclipse Build 23118 rom.

Sorry about my english skill.

And thanks for your helping.

Edited by xcamper

Guest drrkgupta
Hello again!

My problem: Every day the phone is download 150KB. I was curious what the f*** is download 150KB data every day, so I downloaded the SPB Wireless Monitor trial, and installed it. It said System. My question is. How can I disable this "system" download. Pls don't say me: Disable GPRS in Dial-Up or Install nodata.cab, because it not resolve my problem. I want to use the mobile internet. But to waste 4.5MB per a month is too much. So somebody have any idea which program called "System" download 150KB every day, and how can I disable only this program.

I disabled all of the automatic download programs. And I use OCK Eclipse Build 23118 rom.

Yes true , There is some program which downloads data from the net everyday and also when you reset the device. It seems that it is required for the device for functioning. Please can somebody tell how to disable this!

Hello again!

I think nobody knows this question answer. Maybe OCK

Guest Nullstring

Why I cannot select on "Automatic" in Auto Orientation? Is there anyway I can enable this? Registry or... c'mon.. :lol:

UPDATE:

sorry, it's working..

Edited by Nullstring

Guest Arturnikon
I think nobody knows this question answer. Maybe OCK

why not update again! with the eraser internal memory check box on .

for not lose your data, use the "My Phone" (software included in your Rom from the windows) to save your data. efficiently and quickly.

may not be the solution you want. but it is one! :lol:

Guest Nullstring

when will this ROM fix the horizontal mode for TouchFlo? and when will we have a Sense 2.5 here like what we used to have in xda-dev..

and is there a ROM that has TouchFlo and Titanium together?

Edited by Nullstring

Guest Arturnikon
Hello again!

why not update again! with the eraser internal memory check box on .

for not lose your data, use the "My Phone" (software included in your Rom from the windows) to save your data. efficiently and quickly.

may not be the solution you want. but it is one!

Its simple andrew, just use Jumba's magic tool "I C Thru u"(For M2D). I thought u knew.

I did attach it anyway. :lol:

I try this application and nothing has changed,everything is the same. I try all options and nothing works except one options and then he made what was in the picture(without slide bar icons). Whether need something else set up or install some else program to work properly ?

I use ock Eclipse 23118 (OmniaKeyboard) ROM.

post-759728-1285523331_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brkic

I try this application and nothing has changed,everything is the same. I try all options and nothing works except one options and then he made what was in the picture(without slide bar icons). Whether need something else set up or install some else program to work properly ?

I use ock Eclipse 23118 (OmniaKeyboard) ROM.

U got to back up ur current setting b4 start to play with this tool coz if u mess up the theme then u can't get it back without a hard reset, so plz do backup and read I_C_Thru_U thread to understand how it works and get a visual u desire. Hope that helps.... :lol: good luck and happy exploring B)

Guest andrew.mazlim
Its simple andrew, just use Jumba's magic tool "I C Thru u"(For M2D). I thought u knew.

I did attach it anyway. :lol:

I'm not talking about the WINDOWS lower TASKBAR!... I'm talking about M2D SHOFTBAR!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

I'm not talking about the WINDOWS lower TASKBAR!... I'm talking about M2D SHOFTBAR!

yes i understood u 1st time, that .cab does the trick for M2D SOFTBAR! as well. C the thread to get a clear idea. check the post above urs, i put a link there.

Edited by Rebels

Guest andrew.mazlim
yes i understood u 1st time, that .cab does the trick for M2D SOFTBAR! as well. C the thread to get a clear idea. check the post above urs, i put a link there.

I knew about this fella's work... but I DIDN'T CHECK his LAST versions of that!!!!!

He mention to me, he couldn't do it (some things) so I didn't check further...

Ouaou! He did it!

Guest acmjiffry

Hi All

I hope rebel & Andrew may like it and OCK too enjoy the our modification

OCK eclipse rom with full screen weather and color tab icon...

before installing jumba i c throu :lol:

till we have new version of OCK rom we can do just theme modification to have new look for our omnia

hope OCK never mind it.. :

Thanks OCK

screenshot1qv.png

B)

Edited by acmjiffry

U got to back up ur current setting b4 start to play with this tool coz if u mess up the theme then u can't get it back without a hard reset, so plz do backup and read I_C_Thru_U thread to understand how it works and get a visual u desire. Hope that helps.... :lol: good luck and happy exploring B)

I have read it many times, any option to choose nothing changes (resets the windows, but no change), I do not understand why does not work. I tried hard reset and install again Jumba_I_C_Thru_U_v1.0 but the situation is the same. I assume that something is missing.

Guest leunamme

Greetings All and to Master Ock,

First thanks to the new ROM master Ock.

Just flashed mine to Eclipse after a long satisfied and enjoyed GTX ROM.. Thanks So much for the wonderful ROM. :lol:

I had a new feel on my phone using your new ROM, happy with it, though there are observations I would like to raise,

Sorry if already mentioned on previous posts or anybody experienced these:

1. Every time I restart my phone, Clock (Date and Time resets to January 25, 2008, 8:00 PM) never experience this before in upgrading ROMS. any advice on this

2. Is it possible to add my Network/ Operator to the Home Screen..

... more observations later!

Regards to all!

Guest jackalac

Hi all,

i just flashed my omnia whit this wonderful rom, ock Eclipse 23118(TouchInput), i have a question about the digital clock in home.

The problem is that when i change the tab of manila ex. programs or people and return on home, the clock isn't updated with the actual timetable.

Ex the clock change from 08:20 am, to 9:30 and the to the actual timetable, 10:15.

I tried to enter on M2DC but with no success.

Tnx to all.

Hi All

till we have new version of OCK rom we can do just theme modification to have new look for our omnia

Thanks OCK

screenshot1qv.png

B)

Thanks for your work

Can you tell me how to make this theme?

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi All

Thanks OCK

screenshot1qv.png

B)

Looking very nice...

I'm STILL FACING some problems with MY theme's modification, and still nobody can give me a hand - you may can, are you?

My SERIOUS problem is... position coordinates, for several things: Home tab's weather icons position, Weather tab's icons AND IMAGE/BACKGROUND position.

Also, the M2D softbar transparent issue (didn't check that C THROUGH app yet), the tabs' top-tittle names (to re-name them as I want)...

And finaly... is there any chance, to "order" the M2DTP plugins to placed "behind" the fullscreen weather icons???

Because, I made NEW fullscreen weather icons of my own, they're looking fine... but, IF I enable the M2DTP (let's say with HS++), the plugin is placed ON TOP of the clouds and covering them!!!

(Btw... I turned to a former/older rom of OCK's with M2Dv2 and I'm trying to place HS++ miss-call indicator. The problem is, I instaled the HS++... but there is NOTHING, except a tiny BATTERY icon!!!)

Edited by andrew.mazlim