OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest jackjackjacko

umm i really really like all your roms but i think i want to go back to windows mobile 6.1 or original os/firmware that came with my omnia before i flashed it. Is this possible and how can i do it?

Guest andrew.mazlim

OCK... I found these files about the Win logo & "X" buttons, but there are different than these I have on my screen.

Anyways, CAN YOU upload me a cab with negative b/w Win logo & "X" buttons for ALL the menus/sub menus, please?

Guest Krazy Radd

Dear Master Ock ;)

I feel very honored that you have my rom :)

For my Opinion u r the no 1, the real Cooker Master @MoDaCo. Ur ROM is fast like Speedy Gonzales, huge free RAM that is very impressive, man how u do that?

My Skills are making Skins...of course I try making a good ROM, but not good enough like yours.

Guest thechemistree
Dear Master Ock ;)

I feel very honored that you have my rom :)

For my Opinion u r the no 1, the real Cooker Master @MoDaCo. Ur ROM is fast like Speedy Gonzales, huge free RAM that is very impressive, man how u do that?

My Skills are making Skins...of course I try making a good ROM, but not good enough like yours.

Please dont say it like that Krazy Radd.. Now you are making me doubtful to try your rom.. LOL ~ :(

Guest zeldaflute

I was used the rom that ock Eclipse 23118(TouchInput). It's nice, but i can't change message text font size of M2D messaging tab. The setting in M2DC can't working. Have any other way to change the font size?? THX!! :)

Guest Arturnikon
hello guys,

xcamper is right! Please see Post #6252.

• that description is true. Every day my phone connects itself at same time.

• That connection cost me 2 Euros per day. It is a lot of money.

• Please check it in your ROM.

anyone have any solution?

Hi guys,

I’ve found the thief! “Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__with_MortScript_.cab.”

This program connects itself every day at 2:00 Am. And steals 2 Euros of my money!!!

More than my bank loan.

Regards

Edited by Arturnikon

Guest dleeming
Hi guys,

This program connects itself every day at 2:00 Am. And steals 2 Euros of my money!!!

More than my bank loan.

Regards

You should then turn off your Data using the "Dial-up EnablerDisabler", you can find it in the Rom.

Edited by dleeming

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi guys,

More than my bank loan.

Regards

Hahahahaaha!!!...

Never heard a SCRIPT that COPIES the weather from Weather tab to Home tab, is responsible for connecting the i900 with internet!!!!

Mate, I never laught so much, lately!

OBVIOUSLY, bro... you NEVER USED before a utility like NoData or DataConnector, or CHANGED the PhoneBand from automatic to 900/1800, like I do as THE FIRST THING after every flash/hard reset!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Bucks_Fizz

Hi All,

A little help if possible: I have gone back to 6.1. This has nothing to do with Ock's great ROM, but rather a personal preference. I supposed i am too used to SPB :)

But i would really like to use the SMS package that was included in Ock's ROM. Can anyone point me in the right direction and tell me what package what used and will it work on 6.1

Thanks a lot

Edited by Bucks_Fizz

Guest mowinnie

Ock, good to see you posting again.

After reading heavy recommendation for your roms from all over this forum, it was with your Eclipse rom that I flashed my i900 with for the very first time. I have used your other roms too.

Thank you for your wonderful work.

I wish you would stay but I do understand the need for talented artists to move on to greater challenges.

Thanks for your investment mate,

unfortunately it doenst change anything, i just tried.... also tried jet-ware hands-free software... some problem there...

I think the only solution for me is that if i´m using omnia with my Car´s BT i need to have it connected with power so the battieries are always charging and not going empty... as i said the problem with the connection is solved, the only thing which remains is that the device is always on with full lights causing it to go out of battery in short of time...

Don't know how else I can help, I'll let you know if you I come across a good solution.

umm i really really like all your roms but i think i want to go back to windows mobile 6.1 or original os/firmware that came with my omnia before i flashed it. Is this possible and how can i do it?

Yup, that's possible. You can download and flash the original firmware, DZIA should work in a similar manner.

OCK... I found these files about the Win logo & "X" buttons, but there are different than these I have on my screen.

Anyways, CAN YOU upload me a cab with negative b/w Win logo & "X" buttons for ALL the menus/sub menus, please?

Attached a zip below :(

Dear Master Ock :(

I feel very honored that you have my rom ;)

On day 2 now, didn't have to install any programs yet. Works very nicely "out of the box".

For some reason I really like the battery charging icon in S2U2 :(

I was used the rom that ock Eclipse 23118(TouchInput). It's nice, but i can't change message text font size of M2D messaging tab. The setting in M2DC can't working. Have any other way to change the font size?? THX!! :)

It may be for an older version of TouchFlo, I can't remember getting it to work in M2Dv2.

Hi guys,

More than my bank loan.

Regards

Hope you've uninstalled it? Or maybe you can just delete it from the startup folder if you don't need it.

Hi All,

A little help if possible: I have gone back to 6.1. This has nothing to do with Ock's great ROM, but rather a personal preference. I supposed i am too used to SPB :P

But i would really like to use the SMS package that was included in Ock's ROM. Can anyone point me in the right direction and tell me what package what used and will it work on 6.1

Thanks a lot

Actually, I just added a skin on top of it. Try these : Astronout's skins

Ock, good to see you posting again.

After reading heavy recommendation for your roms from all over this forum, it was with your Eclipse rom that I flashed my i900 with for the very first time. I have used your other roms too.

Thank you for your wonderful work.

I wish you would stay but I do understand the need for talented artists to move on to greater challenges.

I still have my i900, so I may still make one or two when the holidays are here. No promises though. :P

icons.zip

Guest andrew.mazlim

Thxs OCK! I'm STILL with your GTX rom, it's remarkable! I'm changing EVERYTHING to black/glossy and I'm finishing my personal M2D theme... and I'll be perfect with my i900!

(I didn't flash/test yet, the new K.Radd's rom. I'm sure I'm going to love it, but I read it's a very "HEAVY" rom - full of aps, as always K.Radd's doing - and the PP is a bit lower, 6MB... I'll check it, later, next month perhaps.)

Again I have a problem with Touch Calendar (Menu, Go to Today, Options, New -not work).

I do a hard reset and after a few days Touch Calendar stops working.

why the problem arises ?

Guest deifos

Hi,

[sorry, i dont speak-write well english]

I am using ock premium Build 23129 featuring bluesteel.

I have a problem with bluetooh.

If the phone is off (not off, only the screen) the bluetooh no conect or if it is connect, dont work.

If the phone is on (the screen active, for instance when you push a button) the connection and all the

functions of the bluetooth works well.

any solutions??

thanks in advance.

i got very minor problem here with ock's rom (it's still great rom nevertheless).before this whenever i made a call and want to use loudspeaker i just need to tap speaker icon but since my omnia on ock's rom the icon seem disfunctional and i need to tap on menu and then select loudspeaker.

is there something wrong with my omnia or something i missed during installation?how i can activate the loudspeaker again?tq

Guest fashion_m

Hi, I would like to ask whether the Disable_Samsung_Vol_Ctrl.cab can be used in stock 6.1 ROMs or it is only for your custom ROMs? I've recently updated to official DXID1 and I don't like this big round volume control thing. Before I install your Disable_Samsung_Vol_Ctrl.cab I want to ask whether it has been tested with stock 6.1 ROMs. And is there another way to disable Samsung Volume Control, apart from using this CAB? Thanks.

Edited by fashion_m

Guest dragonmatahari
hi

its work on b7300 omnia lite?

tank you ;)

hamid22 bro... please read thread title ..it says everything there.. you should keep yourself alert.. browse safe bro :)

i got very minor problem here with ock's rom (it's still great rom nevertheless).before this whenever i made a call and want to use loudspeaker i just need to tap speaker icon but since my omnia on ock's rom the icon seem disfunctional and i need to tap on menu and then select loudspeaker.

is there something wrong with my omnia or something i missed during installation?how i can activate the loudspeaker again?tq

I think you have to uninstall SRS WOW.

(Correct me if I'm wrong...). :)

Guest Arturnikon
Hahahahaaha!!!...

Never heard a SCRIPT that COPIES the weather from Weather tab to Home tab, is responsible for connecting the i900 with internet!!!!

Mate, I never laught so much, lately!

OBVIOUSLY, bro... you NEVER USED before a utility like NoData or DataConnector, or CHANGED the PhoneBand from automatic to 900/1800, like I do as THE FIRST THING after every flash/hard reset!

To banish the problem without having to resort to limiting usability. I opted to reinstall the Rom " ock Eclipse 23118 (OmniaKeyboard)”and use the home weather what comes by default. ( I use wifi to make the manual update. )

the only program I installed in this rom and the previous OCK Rom’s was/is CorePlayer and never have a problem with it, never.

By the way.(...) This cab “Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__with_MortScript_.cab.” was suggested by whom? ...

-- “ F*ck (sorry my language) the damn GoogleMaps for updating the Home page Weather! It's useless to linking your device with Internete (and charge your account with cash!) I posted some pages back... but here ther is the solution - go install that and you're fine without any other action:

Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__with_MortScript_.cab “

(...) “you say that, if i install this cab, " no more" bugs at updating the Home page Weather?

-- You'll not need ANY backups! It will be automatically - is taking the Weather tab's forecast and shows it in the Home page. “

-- (...) “Hahahahaaha!!!... Never heard a SCRIPT that COPIES the weather from Weather tab to Home tab, is responsible for connecting the i900 with internet!!!!

Mate, I never laught so much, lately! “(...)

I do not believe in witches,

But there are some Coincidences ... there are! lol lol lol lol.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all the support you have given to me and another "brothers." I now if tomorrow I have a problem you will be always there to help. Thank you. Mate

Edited by Arturnikon

Guest iyancoolbgt

hi master OcK, great ROM as usual ;)

I have question here. I've installed sms chat for my messaging, therefore I want when I tap sms icon from the home screen directs me to sms chat rather than the default messaging. can I do that? how?

thank you master :)

Guest Patrick1963

Hello Ock,

I tried your Build 23118 and its great but the plugin's keep disappearing... (with which i mean the icon's/notifications/missed calls etc..)

After a soft reset everything is back...

?

Guest iyancoolbgt
Hello Ock,

I tried your Build 23118 and its great but the plugin's keep disappearing... (with which i mean the icon's/notifications/missed calls etc..)

After a soft reset everything is back...

?

do hard reset after flashing new ROM. It makes your phone fresh :)