OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Hi Everybody!

I'm using Ock eclipse touchinput edition's rom.

I've a little problem!

Why freeze my i900, when i change windows theme or wallpaper?

what's the problem?

Thanks!

Imre

Hi Ock!

:)

I'm always using 240x400 pictures.

with your original wallpaper working good everything

if i change the wallpaper with pictures & videos application or resco photo manager the problem is present

during application changing the pics, screen or apps going freeze (reset)

wallpaper changed

when i change titanium to m2d in general freeze the screen

when i change apperance eclipsegrey to classic blue in general freeze again

but! it is not a big problem! just interesting.

your roms is the best for me! :(

Regards,

Imre

ps. sorry for my bad english! :)

Its also happen on mine.. :(

when i go to home setting sometimes it does freeze :(

so im avoiding to change the things in home screen

Thanks ock for your reply, I have already installed it, but I am not satisfied enough cause configuration program and input options doesnt work for me , and thou I cant make phonepad on portrait and qwerty on landscape at one time. Also there are some wrong key mappings in landscape. Sad, that I am not capable do fix it myself...

Any suggestions please?

Try the attached cab, it contains some additional fixes I've made. Haven't tested it though.

hi OCK...

hiiiiiiiii i wanna update ma omnia 6.1 to 6.5...i followd all da proper instructions suggested by modaco..i ve tried few roms bt tat doesnt work...its doesnt evn start(start remains unhighlighted).

i use OMNIA i900 INDIA PDA-i900DDHJ2/DDHJ2..PHONE i900DDHJ2..........ne help will b appreciated...thnxxxxxxxxxx

Hmmm... I'm not sure if there's a problem with your cable, that's one other reason I can think of now. Just to confirm, do you have the drivers installed?

Hi OCK

How r u and ur studies..?

my i900 is living with ur eclipse ROm :)

thanks

Very nice! I think I may bring back some colours in my next release. Won't be until Dec earliest though.

I just wondering, is there a way to adjust on M2D SMS and Emails tabs where after viewing an email or a text message on the main screen the counter on the tab register it as viewed without having to actually open the inbox ?

I figured this out cause sometimes just by seeing the email from the tab on main screen I can see the whole mail, so no need to actually open it. But I just have to open it only to make the counter disappear :(

any possibilities?? I'm using Ock eclipse, thanks for your support :(

Try copying the attached xml file to \Windows, I've made a tweak for the text msg tab.

Can't seem to find a setting for the email tab though :(

I'm writing this post here too, as I'm looking for some help with "Operator"("Action") and "Launcher" tab's buttons...

I want them (the empty buttons) to be 35% TRANSPARENT, so when I'll set/put some applications' icons (transparent too), to be able and can watching the BACKGROUND wallpaper through them!

I made the icons I want transparent, but when I placed/linked them with the "Operator"("Action") & "Launcher" tab, the icons are not transparent any more - probably because the basic button's graph is BLACK without transparency.

So, what am I suppose to do???

Any help?

Look for HH_LAUNCHER_BTN_OPR_MASK.png, HH_LAUNCHER_BTN_OPR_PRESS_MASK.png and HH_LAUNCHER_BTN_OPR_SELECTED_MASK.png. They control the transparency of these buttons. Black = full transparency but I can't remember if your icon would turn invisible. I too wished it supported PNGs - much easier to work with :)

hi every body..

first thanks OCK for your excellent rom..

but just two things:

1- the messaginge part in your rom are stile have some problems and my phone hang a lot on it , What can i do for that?

2- Do you have any plane to work on WM7 for omnia 1?

PLZZZZZZZZ for all omnia lovers do that...

plzzzzzzzz....!!

1 - It isn't as smooth as on WM6.1 , partly because I added a fix for the sms reply bug that causes freezes on WM6.5. A 3rd party app like SMS-Chat would make the messaging experience better though.

2 - WP7 is pretty hardware-intensive, so it won't be possible :lol:

hello friends.. i used a lot of m2d based roms and the problem was same for all...touchflo is randomly launching itself and everytime it launches iphone today and homescreen plus disappears..i have to launch them manually and this makes me angry..really loved ocks rom please help me if there is a solution

Try Chainfire Patch !

Quote : "Some devices, especially the new 2009 Omnia series from Samsung do not have a lot of memory available. Some of these are also configured to use rather aggressive memory management. The result is that you can hardly start any amount of applications (3 or 4, usually) before the system starts to shut down already running applications, while half or more of the available physical memory is not being used at all".

You can try it, HERE !

Yup, I'm using his patch to solve these issues. Highly recommended regardless of which WM6.5 rom you use

ock_TouchInput_fixes.cab

HTCHomeSettings.xml

Guest Sumon_msn

hi OCk's thanks for ur Rom & Hard Work

can u pls tell me wich flash player u r useing in 23118 Eclipse rom...

or can u give the cab file

i like this flash player... pls give me the cab file..

thanx

Guest iyancoolbgt
Try copying the attached xml file to \Windows, I've made a tweak for the text msg tab.

Can't seem to find a setting for the email tab though :)

thanks Ock.. you are very kind :)

Hello everyone.

I've just installed ock premium on my omnia.

The first impressione is very satisfyng me in every aspect of the rom.

I've just got a problem:

I have a built-in bt system on my car. If i enable bt on the phone and connect it to the car system, every time i shut down the car the bt on the phone shut down also.

Whats happening? Is there a tip to set bt always on?

Thank you so much for the incredible work and for any kind of suggestion!!

EDIT: I actually don't know how exactly i did it, but it seems to work now. Thanks everyone anyway!

Edited by eldega

Guest nujke71

hi, i have ock_EclipseLite_23118 and in the contacts i can not see any phone numbers just names,when i open contact there is no number,and when somebody calls me number is shown but name not.it is the same with contacts in phone and sim. can anybody help,thanks.when i put sim card in other phone i can se name and number in contacts

Guest iyancoolbgt

Hi Ock..

The only one thing that still annoyed me is the sloow scrolling in messaging..

I don't mind with the sms because I'm using SMSChat, the problem is with email, because I'm still using the standard WM email viewer.

Are there any solution to fix the email slow scrolling?

Or, are there any 3rd party app to view email? such 3rd party app like SMSChat to view SMS, any of that for email to?

I'm using activesync exchange server for my email by the way..

thanks guys..

Guest kelvinwu20

HI ,ock,

I like your eclipse rom, it is very nice . And I also installed . But I have 1 question ,

when the battery is under 40% , it powered off without any notice. I found it happend 2 times .

Guest sarasam

Hi I have installed the rom and is fantastic. Congratulations. One question: when sending an SMS then haunt dia in sent mail (correct) that in the Inbox (by me). And can not notify the Inbox? Thank you. Andrea.

Ciao - Andrea From Bolzano - Italy :)

Dear OCK, your ROMS are great,

I'm using 23129 UL , and I'm very happy.

But it has a little bug:

sometimes bluetooth turns itself off,

this is very annoying, because I use bt hands free car kit.

Alek

Guest yugoport

I´m using ockEclipse rom, very good rom but i installed resco photo manager and it installed with no problem, but when i tried to launch it it opens, i choose the file associations and it closes right away.. is there any problem with this rom and resco photo manager? i tried version 7.03 , 7.10 and 7.11.. same problem with all..

any help will be highly appreciated, thanks.

Dear OCK, your ROMS are great,

I'm using 23129 UL , and I'm very happy.

But it has a little bug:

sometimes bluetooth turns itself off,

this is very annoying, because I use bt hands free car kit.

Alek

I thought i had solved the problem, but today this bug happened to me about 4 times...

So, dear ock, is there something we can do about that?

Thanks

Guest drrkgupta
Kitchen Release

How to I enable video calls?

Use FavHackings to enable the dialer skin, then soft reset..........

====================

When ever I try and enable video calls using 3G then the Notification Bar ( Home Screen Plus Plus) phone tab stops working. Before enabling the dialer skin it works perfectly when the phoen button is pressed then it goes to the calls log but when the samsung dialer skin is enabled then the call log is not accessed. There is simply no action on pressing it. Please can Ock or any body Look into this matter.

One more thing when the Samsung dialer skin is enabled I miss the screen lock which appeared in the original Samsung dialer! Any tip as to how it can be got back??

Guest gurabli

Hi!

First of all, thanks for the great ROM! I'm using Eclipse, and I love it.

I wonder if it is possible to change the program on the HomeScreen PlusPlus and iPhone Today? Correct me if I'm wrong, but HomeScreen++ is the first row of icons under Calendar, while iPhone Today is the one below HS++?

What I would like to do is, to change the SMS icon of HS++ (the second icon) to start up the Resco Contact Manager's SMS application. Is it possible to do and if yes, how?

I'd also like to change the first icon to access Resco Call Manager (or the built in Phonebook).

As for the iPhone Today, how can I add more icons then 5 and scroll the row?

Many thanks for your help!

Guest Ex-inferis

Just changed my ROM from a really old one to OCK's Eclipse Lite. Overall it's a very nice ROM and I'm generally happy with it. However, my screen dims after only 20 seconds and this is far too quick for me! I can't find any way to lengthen the time the screen stays bright, am I missing something? I've been through all the settings and I can't find anywhere where I can change the settings. In the "Backlight" section all I can do is change from auto to manual. Would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction!

Cheers!

Just changed my ROM from a really old one to OCK's Eclipse Lite. Overall it's a very nice ROM and I'm generally happy with it. However, my screen dims after only 20 seconds and this is far too quick for me! I can't find any way to lengthen the time the screen stays bright, am I missing something? I've been through all the settings and I can't find anywhere where I can change the settings. In the "Backlight" section all I can do is change from auto to manual. Would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction!

Cheers!

Start > Settings > System > Power

Navigate to the Battery Power tab (and also to the next tab "External power") and modify the settings in order to fit your needs !

Hi bro ! Can I change this button to another program . I want this button link to default lock not s2u2

post-769834-1288683947_thumb.png

Thanks !

Delete the S2U2 shortcut in Windows\StartUp.

Soft reset.

Guest Ex-inferis
Start > Settings > System > Power

Navigate to the Battery Power tab (and also to the next tab "External power") and modify the settings in order to fit your needs !

D'oh! Thanks once again! I'm such a dope with this thing! :)

Delete the S2U2 shortcut in Windows\StartUp.

Soft reset.

I 've deleted it but when I press lock button on screen it show notthing :) . Can i change this button to default lock :)