OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Ex-inferis
It's OK, pal :)

Blast! Spoke too soon, it's not solved the problem. I get about 20 seconds of bright screen then it dims down so I can bearly see what's on it. Then, about a minute later, it turns off completely.

While I'm here, I also tried installing the Launcher but I don't like it and it refuses to uninstall! If I try the one of the full ROM's (I'm currently using the Lite one) is there an option to disable it?

hi OCk's thanks for ur Rom & Hard Work

can u pls tell me wich flash player u r useing in 23118 Eclipse rom...

or can u give the cab file

i like this flash player... pls give me the cab file..

thanx

Funny that I can't find it in my kitchen right now, I'll try to search for it. Been quite some time since I worked on my kitchen files :(

Hello everyone.

I've just installed ock premium on my omnia.

The first impressione is very satisfyng me in every aspect of the rom.

I've just got a problem:

I have a built-in bt system on my car. If i enable bt on the phone and connect it to the car system, every time i shut down the car the bt on the phone shut down also.

Whats happening? Is there a tip to set bt always on?

Thank you so much for the incredible work and for any kind of suggestion!!

EDIT: I actually don't know how exactly i did it, but it seems to work now. Thanks everyone anyway!

Dear OCK, your ROMS are great,

I'm using 23129 UL , and I'm very happy.

But it has a little bug:

sometimes bluetooth turns itself off,

this is very annoying, because I use bt hands free car kit.

Alek

Try running Favorite Hackings, then press on the Bluetooth button and try enabling and then disabling the "Audio Gateway power save" mode. Soft reset and let me know if it works for you.

hi, i have ock_EclipseLite_23118 and in the contacts i can not see any phone numbers just names,when i open contact there is no number,and when somebody calls me number is shown but name not.it is the same with contacts in phone and sim. can anybody help,thanks.when i put sim card in other phone i can se name and number in contacts

I'm sorry but I can't think of a cause for this right now :) Will let you know if I can think of a possible cause/solution.

Hi Ock..

The only one thing that still annoyed me is the sloow scrolling in messaging..

I don't mind with the sms because I'm using SMSChat, the problem is with email, because I'm still using the standard WM email viewer.

Are there any solution to fix the email slow scrolling?

Or, are there any 3rd party app to view email? such 3rd party app like SMSChat to view SMS, any of that for email to?

I'm using activesync exchange server for my email by the way..

thanks guys..

Scrolling is something I'll try to tweak in my next release, will test out the email scrolling too.

HI ,ock,

I like your eclipse rom, it is very nice . And I also installed . But I have 1 question ,

when the battery is under 40% , it powered off without any notice. I found it happend 2 times .

Have you installed any battery icons? I've not encountered this before. How long have you been using your battery btw? Cos the other possible cause could be a faulty battery.

Hi I have installed the rom and is fantastic. Congratulations. One question: when sending an SMS then haunt dia in sent mail (correct) that in the Inbox (by me). And can not notify the Inbox? Thank you. Andrea.

Ciao - Andrea From Bolzano - Italy :)

Try turning off threaded messaging using Favourite Hackings. Then do a soft reset.

solved with a good clean with sktools..

Gd to hear that :(

Hi bro ! Can I change this button to another program . I want this button link to default lock not s2u2

post-769834-1288683947_thumb.png

Thanks !

You can use M2DC to change the left Soft Key, under the softkeys tab.

When ever I try and enable video calls using 3G then the Notification Bar ( Home Screen Plus Plus) phone tab stops working. Before enabling the dialer skin it works perfectly when the phoen button is pressed then it goes to the calls log but when the samsung dialer skin is enabled then the call log is not accessed. There is simply no action on pressing it. Please can Ock or any body Look into this matter.

One more thing when the Samsung dialer skin is enabled I miss the screen lock which appeared in the original Samsung dialer! Any tip as to how it can be got back??

Hmm.. you may want to install the default dialer skin form the cab repository. I'm using the version from the b7300 and that may cause this.

Dear OCK

How we can enable / disable the day light saving mode?

Hmm.. I need to google on this cause I don't use DST over here :)

Hi OCK

Your roms are fantastic! You have given me a reason not to change my phone am on 23118.

And definitely deserve a token!

Senku

Haha hope to give you more reasons to stay with the i900 :(

Hi!

First of all, thanks for the great ROM! I'm using Eclipse, and I love it.

I wonder if it is possible to change the program on the HomeScreen PlusPlus and iPhone Today? Correct me if I'm wrong, but HomeScreen++ is the first row of icons under Calendar, while iPhone Today is the one below HS++?

What I would like to do is, to change the SMS icon of HS++ (the second icon) to start up the Resco Contact Manager's SMS application. Is it possible to do and if yes, how?

I'd also like to change the first icon to access Resco Call Manager (or the built in Phonebook).

As for the iPhone Today, how can I add more icons then 5 and scroll the row?

Many thanks for your help!

Yes, simply tap and hold on an icon to bring up configuration options.

For iphone today, it's possible with some clever tweaking using M2DTP and iphonetoday's options pg. A bit of trial and error needed to though to get it to fit exactly. One prob is that it's a bit cramped at the moment.

Hi OCK!

what's Up???

Don't forget US please!!!!

Are you planing for new rom??

please don't forget omnia....!

please :)

Yup, building up a list of ingredients, haven't started work on them though cos of my studies...

Blast! Spoke too soon, it's not solved the problem. I get about 20 seconds of bright screen then it dims down so I can bearly see what's on it. Then, about a minute later, it turns off completely.

While I'm here, I also tried installing the Launcher but I don't like it and it refuses to uninstall! If I try the one of the full ROM's (I'm currently using the Lite one) is there an option to disable it?

Go to Settings-system-power-battery power tab, and uncheck "turn off backlight if device not used for..."

s2u2 lock hardkey. i cant end call with end button when s2u2 locked. there is a solution?

Under s2u2's settings there's a S2A end key option but I'm not sure if that will solve your problem

ock, i know your best is yet to come

i jess know it :(

It would be hard for me to beat my original GTX's 5999 downloads :( But I'll try to make something special next. May take some time though so I haven't fixed a date for it yet.

Edited by ock

Guest the geek

Hi OCK,

I'm trying to build my own ROM using your kitchen (THANKS for sharing!).

Basically I've started with your LITE settings, leaving out even more stuff like Dusk_LS, StartMenu Icons, Mort etc.

Additionally, I'm trying to use the newer SYS build 23144.

I was able to build the pda.bin and flash it to my i900. The phone boots but then it's stuck on the WindowsMobile "Welcome" screen.

Any ideas what the problem could be?

Maybe I should start with a clean copy of your kitchen and settings, to see if this ROM will work, but I'm not sure if your kitchen is correctly configured for LITE ROMs (as provided).

Cheers!

Hi OCK,

I'm trying to build my own ROM using your kitchen (THANKS for sharing!).

Basically I've started with your LITE settings, leaving out even more stuff like Dusk_LS, StartMenu Icons, Mort etc.

Additionally, I'm trying to use the newer SYS build 23144.

I was able to build the pda.bin and flash it to my i900. The phone boots but then it's stuck on the WindowsMobile "Welcome" screen.

Any ideas what the problem could be?

Maybe I should start with a clean copy of your kitchen and settings, to see if this ROM will work, but I'm not sure if your kitchen is correctly configured for LITE ROMs (as provided).

Cheers!

Actually my "LITE" configuration is pretty mimimal but it's still possible to squeeze a few MB out. Try adding back Mortscript as it's required for the xda_uc and operator config. If it still doesn't work then provide me a list of the EXT packages that you've disabled :)

Just to add, did you run 1_ock_CleanSYS.bat before building the rom?

Edited by ock

Guest the geek
Actually my "LITE" configuration is pretty mimimal but it's still possible to squeeze a few MB out. Try adding back Mortscript as it's required for the xda_uc and operator config. If it still doesn't work then provide me a list of the EXT packages that you've disabled :)

Just to add, did you run 1_ock_CleanSYS.bat before building the rom?

Well, that's what I'm trying to do: Remove stuff I definitely don't need, and also try the new SYS build 23144.

Your LITE config includes GTX-stuff and ezInput which confuses me a little - should that be included? I can do with the rest, although I'd also like to remove the LockScreen customization (I don't use this WM6.5 LS), Mort and some icons/sounds/images.

Yes, I run 1_ock_CleanSYS.bat and also 2_Recmod SYS_V4.cmd on the new SYS. I also had to cleanup the ROM\XIP directory, otherwise the phone wouldn't boot at all: Directories LangDB and MSXIPKernelLTK came with the SYS-package and are now in ROM\23144

Let's see If I find the time to start all over by cooking a LITE rom with your current kitchen/config, then switch to SYS 23144 and finally I'll remove stuff I don't need. IMHO best approach, but takes a lot of time.

Thanks again!

Guest drrkgupta

Hmm.. you may want to install the default dialer skin form the cab repository. I'm using the version from the b7300 and that may cause this...................

Thanks Ock for your support. Using the Samsung Original Dialer from the repository at

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ons-repository/

I got the screen lock back.

But my problem is that when the 3G or the Original Dialer is enabled then the home screen plus plus application call log application does not point to the call log. It shows an error message. The green notification which comes of the missed calls also doesnot go off with the taping of the calll log tab! Any ideas what to change.

Guest latinoguy

Thanks great rom for omnia I have tried lot of roms and also have an omnia 2, and belive me this is the most astonish rom that i have ever tried, have you ever think in making one rom for omnia 2 i mean the i9000, that will be awsome, thnks a lot for your effort and let me know if i can send you at least 5 bucks for a beer.

Guest sarasam

Hello OCK, first thanks for the support that with patience there from. One question: if I send an MMS when placing me opens a white window without any description. If I click in case I opens regularly sending the message and can then select the recipient. Thanks again Andrea

Guest nujke71

"hi, i have ock_EclipseLite_23118 and in the contacts i can not see any phone numbers just names,when i open contact there is no number,and when somebody calls me number is shown but name not.it is the same with contacts in phone and sim. can anybody help,thanks.when i put sim card in other phone i can se name and number in contacts

I'm sorry but I can't think of a cause for this right now Will let you know if I can think of a possible cause/solution."

thanks OCK for answering, i am done hard reset and it is ok now

For increase the number of "slides" just click on add icon, then in the config page just go to Screen: 0 and change to 4
post-569191-1284848984_thumb.png
0 is the first slide page
1 is the second slide
2 is the third and go on...

So if you put Screen: 5 the new icon will open a sixth sliding page, simple like that.

So try it and if you have some questions i'll try to answer as soon as possible

See ya!

hh_hm_clock_bg.rar

Sorry for asking a bit late but im really stuck at this: so here is what i did i got the second slider (yeeey) but the added icon set appear behind the main 4 icons and the main 4 icons wont move (ooohhh!!!) how can i solve this...

ok solved i just put the main 4 icons to screen 0 thnx... :))) Edited by o-w-a

Thank Ock !

Now i can chage this button in home screen . You can show me how to change link button in another tab like program tab or messaging tab .

Please help me :)

post-769834-1288942151_thumb.jpg

Sorry for my paint :)

Hey Ock I'm using your Eclipse Rom since you released it had no problem till i decide to change to images on S2U2.. Since i wanted to put some original S2U2 gfx files I installed S2U2 manually... the idea was to install it on my storage and use the gfx folder seperately and then remove the one i installed... but unlike the keyboards when i remove the installed S2U2 the original one stopped working... If you have a cab for the version u used in your Rom could u please post it? Thanks!!!!

oh and before i forget i also tried to install your fix for touch input but it says cannot be installed i tried to install it everywhere like my storage or my device or storage card but still it says cannot be installed.... what should i do???

Edited by o-w-a

PLEASE HELP.

I can not get the WiFi router to work.

I start it, set it up with a name and wep key.

I start my laptop, search for the wireless connection, it's there, I select it and connect, so far so good.

Laptop says connected.

But my phone displays: "Ready to accept connections" and next to it there's that turning circle thing (busy icon)

I searched on the internet and it should say “Wi-Fi Router running, Connection established” when ready. I waited for a long time but it only displays : "Ready to accept connections"

On my laptop it says connected but I can not use the internet because it says not available.

Someone knows what's wrong?? (I use the 23118 GTX refreshed)

Guest cleusewitz

if my

PDA version is custom DXIF1

PHONE version is DXIA5

do i need to update anything before update this rom?

i never update my rom quite a long time.. so hope there is someone can answer my question.

many thanks and very appreciate

if my

PDA version is custom DXIF1

PHONE version is DXIA5

do i need to update anything before update this rom?

i never update my rom quite a long time.. so hope there is someone can answer my question.

many thanks and very appreciate

You can flash it without a problem :)

Guest Pablo HP

Hello

I would say that rom is the prettiest I've seen so far.

However I am unable to use it because it has presented errors that has left me frustrated.

The biggest mistake that makes me angry is that when I run any program the notification bar of the home screen disappears.

Another error is that the program "Calligrapher 8.7" with language Portuguese also lives giving error, but I do not think it's because of rom.

I'm doing tests with other roms to see if it has something to do.

I do not know if both programs are giving the conflict, but is leaving me angry.

At most, I believe if you build another like this, only putting most current programs, the type of notification bar, perhaps this problem disappears.

In all I would like to thank you for doing this beautiful rom and I waiting for a possible upgrade.

Hugs.

Guest Ex-inferis
Go to Settings-system-power-battery power tab, and uncheck "turn off backlight if device not used for..."

Ah, that seems to have fixed it, thanks!

Try running Favorite Hackings, then press on the Bluetooth button and try enabling and then disabling the "Audio Gateway power save" mode. Soft reset and let me know if it works for you.

I tried this solution for the auto-turning-off-bt problem, but it still exist.

I find that it usually switch off douring bt passive connection(when it connected to bt headset or tomtom-bt but not douring a conversation), and usually it remain on when it is not connected to any bt device.

Any other ideas?

As always thank you very much!!!

Well, that's what I'm trying to do: Remove stuff I definitely don't need, and also try the new SYS build 23144.

Your LITE config includes GTX-stuff and ezInput which confuses me a little - should that be included? I can do with the rest, although I'd also like to remove the LockScreen customization (I don't use this WM6.5 LS), Mort and some icons/sounds/images.

Yes, I run 1_ock_CleanSYS.bat and also 2_Recmod SYS_V4.cmd on the new SYS. I also had to cleanup the ROM\XIP directory, otherwise the phone wouldn't boot at all: Directories LangDB and MSXIPKernelLTK came with the SYS-package and are now in ROM\23144

Let's see If I find the time to start all over by cooking a LITE rom with your current kitchen/config, then switch to SYS 23144 and finally I'll remove stuff I don't need. IMHO best approach, but takes a lot of time.

Thanks again!

I usually keep LangDB and MSXIPKernalLT in ROM folder without any issues. Maybe you can give me a list of stuff which you've disabled (or start from a fresh unzipped copy of my kitchen)

Thanks Ock for your support. Using the Samsung Original Dialer from the repository at

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ons-repository/

I got the screen lock back.

But my problem is that when the 3G or the Original Dialer is enabled then the home screen plus plus application call log application does not point to the call log. It shows an error message. The green notification which comes of the missed calls also doesnot go off with the taping of the calll log tab! Any ideas what to change.

I think under TrayLaunch tab of HomeScreen PlusPlus, you can specify the program to point to when you press on the missed call btn.

Thanks great rom for omnia I have tried lot of roms and also have an omnia 2, and belive me this is the most astonish rom that i have ever tried, have you ever think in making one rom for omnia 2 i mean the i9000, that will be awsome, thnks a lot for your effort and let me know if i can send you at least 5 bucks for a beer.

Android is very new to me, so for now I'm planning to make some mods rather than roms :(

I don't drink beer, but some coffee or tea would be very helpful for my exams, so if you'd like to send a small donation, I've a PayPal account at ock @ hotmail.sg :(

Hello OCK, first thanks for the support that with patience there from. One question: if I send an MMS when placing me opens a white window without any description. If I click in case I opens regularly sending the message and can then select the recipient. Thanks again Andrea

Arcsoft MMS Composer used by Yonn seems interesting, I may look to testing it soon. Perhaps that would fix some current problems.

"hi, i have ock_EclipseLite_23118 and in the contacts i can not see any phone numbers just names,when i open contact there is no number,and when somebody calls me number is shown but name not.it is the same with contacts in phone and sim. can anybody help,thanks.when i put sim card in other phone i can se name and number in contacts

I'm sorry but I can't think of a cause for this right now Will let you know if I can think of a possible cause/solution."

thanks OCK for answering, i am done hard reset and it is ok now

Glad to hear it's fixed :(

Thank Ock !

Now i can chage this button in home screen . You can show me how to change link button in another tab like program tab or messaging tab . Please help me :lol:

post-769834-1288942151_thumb.jpg

Sorry for my paint :)

Hi! For the other softkeys I'm afraid there's not way to change them as they are specific to each tab. :lol:

Hey Ock I'm using your Eclipse Rom since you released it had no problem till i decide to change to images on S2U2.. Since i wanted to put some original S2U2 gfx files I installed S2U2 manually... the idea was to install it on my storage and use the gfx folder seperately and then remove the one i installed... but unlike the keyboards when i remove the installed S2U2 the original one stopped working... If you have a cab for the version u used in your Rom could u please post it? Thanks!!!!

oh and before i forget i also tried to install your fix for touch input but it says cannot be installed i tried to install it everywhere like my storage or my device or storage card but still it says cannot be installed.... what should i do???

Hi, do you mean the cab for S2U2 or the skin? The version I'm using was 2.43

PLEASE HELP.

I can not get the WiFi router to work.

I start it, set it up with a name and wep key.

I start my laptop, search for the wireless connection, it's there, I select it and connect, so far so good.

Laptop says connected.

But my phone displays: "Ready to accept connections" and next to it there's that turning circle thing (busy icon)

I searched on the internet and it should say “Wi-Fi Router running, Connection established” when ready. I waited for a long time but it only displays : "Ready to accept connections"

On my laptop it says connected but I can not use the internet because it says not available.

Someone knows what's wrong?? (I use the 23118 GTX refreshed)

Hi, this is one area which I myself have not used, so I'm not sure how to help you out, does anyone here have any tips for our friend?

Hello

I would say that rom is the prettiest I've seen so far.

However I am unable to use it because it has presented errors that has left me frustrated.

The biggest mistake that makes me angry is that when I run any program the notification bar of the home screen disappears.

Another error is that the program "Calligrapher 8.7" with language Portuguese also lives giving error, but I do not think it's because of rom.

I'm doing tests with other roms to see if it has something to do.

I do not know if both programs are giving the conflict, but is leaving me angry.

At most, I believe if you build another like this, only putting most current programs, the type of notification bar, perhaps this problem disappears.

In all I would like to thank you for doing this beautiful rom and I waiting for a possible upgrade.

Hugs.

Try installing ChainFire's autoclose patch and soft reset

This may occur if ram drops too low, and the above patch tries to minimise this auto closing of programs

I tried this solution for the auto-turning-off-bt problem, but it still exist.

I find that it usually switch off douring bt passive connection(when it connected to bt headset or tomtom-bt but not douring a conversation), and usually it remain on when it is not connected to any bt device.

Any other ideas?

As always thank you very much!!!

Hmm... I'm not sure what else you can try :) I may try recooking with a new build or base rom to see if this problem persists. But that would have to be in Dec earliest as I'm currently busy with my studies :lol:

Guest joe1031

halo OCK and every one.. i just recently installed ECLIPSE on my omnia.

great ROM. everything works perfect! really love it :)

just one question tough, how can i change the M2D tab color? can any one show me how to change it??

thanks in advance :)