OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest h3ld3r_kid

QUOTE(h3ld3r_kid @ Nov 10 2010, 05:31) *

hello i'm using rom 23118 and when i try write a sms on landscape the keyboard only occups 50% of the ecran.... there's any sollution for this?

THNKX

Hi, which version are you on, and which language are you typing on?

version 23188.5.3.6..... i«m typing in portuguese!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP.

I can not get the WiFi router to work.

I start it, set it up with a name and wep key.

I start my laptop, search for the wireless connection, it's there, I select it and connect, so far so good.

Laptop says connected.

But my phone displays: "Ready to accept connections" and next to it there's that turning circle thing (busy icon)

I searched on the internet and it should say “Wi-Fi Router running, Connection established” when ready. I waited for a long time but it only displays : "Ready to accept connections"

On my laptop it says connected but I can not use the internet because it says not available.

Someone knows what's wrong?? (I use the 23118 GTX refreshed)

ANYONE??

The rooms looks and works fine.

But I don't understand why when I turn the screen off and then I turn it on, the main htc Sense clock goes back one hour, and then displays the right time.

This is normal? anyway to fix it?

Edited by flexo0

But I don't understand why when I turn the screen off and then I turn it on, the main htc Sense clock goes back one hour, and then displays the right time.

It 's normal and noway to fix it :rolleyes:

Guest iyancoolbgt
It's normal and I have a personal belief (that may be sooooo wrong) that it's due to the DST (daylight savings time)...

nope, it came from the flipped clock behavior which flipped the clock when you access the homescreen.

sadly, this behavior still exist in non-flipped clock :rolleyes:

Thank you for the reply OCK.

My bad about the alarms thing, I didn't S2U2 actually had that feature where I can dismiss and snooze an alarm from there, and also go straight to inbox once a sms arrived.

Thank you again for your hard work.

Hi Ock,

Thanks for your prompt reply, but it doesn't solve my problem :huh:

1) I installed your "TouchFlo_SMS_Unread_Delay_Fix" cab file. But the message

still remains as unread. I have attached some screenshot.

There is one thing more I noticed. When I soft reset, and goto M2D SMS tab ... the Unread

counter goes away. But after that, if any SMS comes... the counter stays in place.

So there are only 2 possible ways for me to get rid of that counter:

I) Soft reset

OR

II) Goto "All Messages" option under M2D SMS tab ... go all the way to that particular

SMS ... open it, only then it is marked as READ.

Hope this help you in finding the root cause of the issue.

2) I tried to find s2u2 setting ... but there is no s2u2 option inside "Settings" or "tools".

May be you missed it in this build. If you have a cab that can bring back s2u2 setting

option ... that will be great.

3) Once again.., is there any cab file to restore the original battery icons of Windows 6.5 ?

You forget to reply on that in your last post :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Bob

1. Will try to look into it. Right now I'm using M2Dv2.

2. Hi, did you install S2U2? I had the impression that you did from your previous reply, and thus thought s2u2 was the problem. By default shortcuts are installed inside the S2U2 folder in the start menu.

3. Try this file, which removes a registry setting.

Hi Ock,

I just tried flashing with your rom my omnia, but during the flashing procedure, the green progressbar on the device won't move...

The process completes (the updater says Job Done!) but my omnia stays stuck on the omnia logo screen...

Please help, what should i do?

Hi, did you try a different USB port? also make sure you don't have too many usb devices running at once.

QUOTE(h3ld3r_kid @ Nov 10 2010, 05:31) *

hello i'm using rom 23118 and when i try write a sms on landscape the keyboard only occups 50% of the ecran.... there's any sollution for this?

THNKX

Hi, which version are you on, and which language are you typing on?

version 23188.5.3.6..... i«m typing in portuguese!!!!!!

I see, seems it needs some more work. I'll see if I can fix it.

This is a behaviour of M2D and I don't think I can fix it.

can somebody help how to put greek language on this keyboard please............ thnx

Just replied to your PM, you may want to try FingerKeyboard - it's free.

Default_Battery_Icon.cab

Edited by ock

Guest rawshell

Hi,

Ock your rom is really awesome,but their is one thing that annoys me. Some symbols in the taskbar seems to be so pixelated, especially the symbol for volume or reception. Is their a way to change symbols? I for example like the battery status and the 3G symbol very much. Maybe u have a solution?

Guest blade87
Hmmm. I'm not sure if that behaviour is changed in WM6.5, are you comparing the behaviour to WM6.1? I'm not sure if it's possible to tweak this

Here's the situation: I'm using the old unlocking method - by pressing the Unlock button and after that again Unlock in the middle of the screen, not the Chobit's SmartLock Slide-To-Unlock. The first problem is that I can lock the phone by holding the End key, but I can't unlock it with the same button (End key). The second bug is that sometimes it can't be unlocked at all so I have to soft reset to make it work. I'm pressing the Unlock button on the screen, the button gets pressed down, but nothing happens and doesn't show me the second Unlock button in the middle of the screen. I hope that I have explained a little better this time.

Edited by blade87

Can someone please assist. Im trying to flash the Eclipse rom and when I double click the ock_Eclipse_23118.exe file the User Downloader XP program comes up. I follow the instructions, "turn off device", " plug to pc" and "turn on the "device". But I keep getting the "no PDA device found...close device". what am I doing wrong. Thanks!

post-539958-1290113303_thumb.png

Edited by Cahuna

Guest rawshell

Are u using Win XP or do u have an other OS? Do u have the Samsung Driver installed and maybe Active Sync,too? A little bit information would be nice.

With Win Vista & 7 u have to use USDL Gran Prix and u need i900 executer to unpack the exe file to a pda.bin & eboot. With this and using USDL Gran Prix as administrator it should be no problem to flash ocks rom.

EDIT: Now i saw ur Screenshot, it must be Win7 or Vista,so get Gran Prix and i900 executor

Edited by rawshell

Are u using Win XP or do u have an other OS? Do u have the Samsung Driver installed and maybe Active Sync,too? A little bit information would be nice.

With Win Vista & 7 u have to use USDL Gran Prix and u need i900 executer to unpack the exe file to a pda.bin & eboot. With this and using USDL Gran Prix as administrator it should be no problem to flash ocks rom.

EDIT: Now i saw ur Screenshot, it must be Win7 or Vista,so get Gran Prix and i900 executor

Thanks for the info rawshell. I was able to flash the Ock's rom but my phone gets hung up at the boot screen once the rom is finished loading. I went back and loaded my old rom and my phone was fine so I know it didnt brick. But everytime I load Ock's rom my phone wont get past the Omnia load screen.

Any thoughts.

Guest rawshell

Maybe you need a new phone.bin. http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-free-download/ . I run PUJA1 and it works fine for me. But the problem with the phone.bin is that I personally just can flash it on a pc running Win XP.

So maybe u have such a pc at home and could flash the phone.bin with it on your mobile device and then run either the ock ecplise exe from the PC with Xp or just use USDL Gran Prix with Win Vista/7.

good luck

Hi,

Ock your rom is really awesome,but their is one thing that annoys me. Some symbols in the taskbar seems to be so pixelated, especially the symbol for volume or reception. Is their a way to change symbols? I for example like the battery status and the 3G symbol very much. Maybe u have a solution?

That would need replacement of a couple of dlls. Btw which version are you using? I may try to customise the icons a little.

Here's the situation: I'm using the old unlocking method - by pressing the Unlock button and after that again Unlock in the middle of the screen, not the Chobit's SmartLock Slide-To-Unlock. The first problem is that I can lock the phone by holding the End key, but I can't unlock it with the same button (End key). The second bug is that sometimes it can't be unlocked at all so I have to soft reset to make it work. I'm pressing the Unlock button on the screen, the button gets pressed down, but nothing happens and doesn't show me the second Unlock button in the middle of the screen. I hope that I have explained a little better this time.

Yup, I understand what you mean. Personally I'm not sure whether there are registry settings to control this. Does it work for you on other WM6.5 roms? Cos I suspect the locking behaviour has been changed from WM6.1 and the unlock slider has replaced it in WM6.5

Can someone please assist. Im trying to flash the Eclipse rom and when I double click the ock_Eclipse_23118.exe file the User Downloader XP program comes up. I follow the instructions, "turn off device", " plug to pc" and "turn on the "device". But I keep getting the "no PDA device found...close device". what am I doing wrong. Thanks!

Hi, just to confirm, have you managed to solve your problem by using GrandPrix to flash?

Edited by ock

Guest melrose82

hi there master ock... B)

currently using your old build lite 21901 with SPB mobile shell w/ mskip's win7 theme.. how can i change the black n white start button to colored one.. i can't found a xx_bubble_flag.png in the windows folder... thanks..

hi there master ock... B)

currently using your old build lite 21901 with SPB mobile shell w/ mskip's win7 theme.. how can i change the black n white start button to colored one.. i can't found a xx_bubble_flag.png in the windows folder... thanks..

Install this CAB, and soft reset ! :)

Coloured_Start_Icon.cab

Guest melrose82
Install this CAB, and soft reset ! B)

installed the cab and soft reset but to no avail.. :) thanks..

i did that in other builds, changing the start menu to colored one by overwriting the xx_bubble_flag.png found in the windows folder.. but this build i'm currently using has no bubble_flag file..

Hey all, I have some very importantquestions:

Is it able to change this Rom completely in German?

German

Ist es möglich, dass Rom in Deutsch umzustellen?

Danke und MFG

Thanks for everything!

LG Twiss

UrTgaming

Guest Manos K

I'm a happy user of your Build 23569 alphaUI ROM. I was wondering if there is any way to alter the pointing of the task button (the pin on the home screen) to another task management programme.

Btw, is there any plan for new cooked rom? The above mentioned rom is my favorite... kudos for the excellent work!