OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Just visited your thread the other day, your range of roms is impressive :)

Mr Ock,

That I appreciate your words. But this is due to many aid provided by Mr too, like others here from MoDaCo. :(

Because otherwise, until today I'd still be cooking cooking ... except for the tip of the xml, Mr remember? I will not forget. Among many other tips. :)

Thank you for everything. :lol:

mureta.

Guest lowell—2008
hi ock! it's the first time i try one of your roms and must say i'm very surprised! very good job bro!

i have 1 issue though: i can't hear message notifications, and the messages doesn't show up on screen.. i noticed also one option in chinese in "sounds and notifications"... any help?

hi ock ~ Your rom is very good~ I like it! Wish you success! goodday!

Hi Ock, marvelous ROM, just great! Thanks for your work... Nice Taskbar icons (i love the WiFi one)

But i miss Soundtester and Chome editor... ok, ok, we can install them :)

Still waiting for the Experimental One...

See ya!

I just put your M2D rom on my i910 and it works exponentially better than the base UI, I can't wait to install this new update on my phone. It honestly makes it competitive to the android UI. Many thanks!

These roms are meant for the i900, there's actually a separate forum for your i910.

I'm a bit concerned about your Omnia as there are differences between i910 and i900 firmware :)

Mr Ock,

That I appreciate your words. But this is due to many aid provided by Mr too, like others here from MoDaCo. :P

Because otherwise, until today I'd still be cooking cooking ... except for the tip of the xml, Mr remember? I will not forget. Among many other tips. :(

Thank you for everything. :angry:

mureta.

You're welcome :lol: I too learnt a lot from the pioneers who did most of the tough work for us e.g. porting WM6.5, M2D etc.

Hi Ock, marvelous ROM, just great! Thanks for your work... Nice Taskbar icons (i love the WiFi one)

But i miss Soundtester and Chome editor... ok, ok, we can install them :)

Still waiting for the Experimental One...

See ya!

Oops sorry, left them out while tidying up my kitchen. Hope a cab install is sufficient? :angry:

Here's a soundtester cab and the link for CHome editor

Premium versions should be up next, then UltraLite and ManilaClassic, then I'll work on some other stuff.

Guest gerrardlfc

hi,ock, after i have flash to 29005, i cannot type chinese, i use samsung keypard, can you tell me how to fix it, and also can you post the cab which can read pdf file, thanks for a great rom

Edited by gerrardlfc

Guest cieffe54
Hi!

Dear Ock, can you put a version of M2D, but with iphone today (icons of programs) on home tab?

Please....

I concur.

Or you could post the cab Iphone Today and Home screnn Plus Plus

Thanks!! :)

Votingstands 52% for android...isout there aandroidrom ? ona that isnot 2y old

plus cansomebody make a sense ui calendarthat on mainscreen showsmore entries ?

plus weather that automaticly updateson free connections ?

both things are available on spb shell ... gtx skin

hi,ock, after i have flash to 29005, i cannot type chinese, i use samsung keypard, can you tell me how to fix it, and also can you post the cab which can read pdf file, thanks for a great rom

See post 466 for a cab.

Dear Ock

screen shots of your new ROM Build 29005

Thanks!

Hi!

Dear Ock, can you put a version of M2D, but with iphone today (icons of programs) on home tab?

Please....

I concur.

Or you could post the cab Iphone Today and Home screnn Plus Plus

Thanks!! :)

Will try to make a cab :) Don't think I can squeeze both in though.

hi dear OCK!

It is mirror For Your Premium Rom:

Mirror # 1:

http://mehdivinci.dl.rapidbaz.ir/zwj5/ock_Premium_29005.7z

Mirror # 2:

http://xlpar.com/y0qfl2z4tk7o/_ock_Premium_29005.7z_.html

Thanks For Your Best Rom!

Thanks!

Hey guys,

can someone point me to a forum with flashing this Rom in Windows 7? And one that is easy. :-)

I find the steps in this forum quite useful.

I've just tried flashing in Win7 last week, the trickiest part was the detection part. If you get that going the rest should be easy :(

Bug confirmed.

Working on fix, thanks for reporting.

Fixed versions uploaded, enjoy!

Votingstands 52% for android...isout there aandroidrom ? ona that isnot 2y old

plus cansomebody make a sense ui calendarthat on mainscreen showsmore entries ?

plus weather that automaticly updateson free connections ?

both things are available on spb shell ... gtx skin

Nope, I'm planning one that's styled similar to one :lol:

For the calendar, it may be possible using M2D today page. These functions are not programmed in M2D itself so I won't be able to make them work.

At home i receive "no weather avaliable" but at weather tab i have the weather conditions. Any idea?

I've received this randomly too, try updating again.

Sometimes I get an update on the first try, at other times only at the 2nd or 3rd. Seems to be server-related.