OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

thank you OCK for your roms :)

Will these be your last ROMS since now you have a new device?

Hi, glad you've enjoyed my roms :)

And yes, these would be my last roms for the i900 as I would be continuing on my studies soon after a short break.

It's been a great year with you guys, thanks again for all your support!

Guest ptmaniac

thank you for the new roms ock, i havent updated my rom for months cause the last rom i installed from you is still running perfectly :) , and i didn't feel i needed anything more.

but i'll try this one for sure, thanks again master ock

Guest Sledziks
Hi, glad you've enjoyed my roms :)

And yes, these would be my last roms for the i900 as I would be continuing on my studies soon after a short break.

It's been a great year with you guys, thanks again for all your support!

I'm glad that you have said goodbye to Omnia and us by releasing this great ROM. And i hope that you will make the iphone today cab file becouse I'm missing it a lot.

Thank you for work and best wishes for you in your life :)

Guest RochoLaRoca

Muchas gracias por continuar aportando a la comunidad de usuarios Omnia. Muchas gracias por la nueva ROM.

Espero ansioso la proxima version.

Un abrazo grande!!! :huh:

Thank you very much for contributing to the Omnia user community. Thank you very much for the new ROM.

I will be waiting the next Roms. Anxiously!!

See ya! :huh:

:) :) :( :lol: :P :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Over 1.000.000 views!!! Amazing!

For everyone asking iphone today cab, can use Krazy Radd's cab! It only need to place it in the right position.

Obi Wan Radd iPhoneToday & M2DTP 0.3.3 Install to My Device. Go to Tools Folder, press once Launch M2DTP. Create new shortcuts to your programs. Hold the icon until a pop up window will appear.

screenxl.jpg

Edited by stefg

Guest Sledziks
Over 1.000.000 views!!! Amazing!

For everyone asking iphone today cab, can use Krazy Radd's cab! It only need to place it in the right position.

screenxl.jpg

How can I change a position of these 3 circles? Because now I have them on the two middle icons. Or, to make this easier, just tell me what settings did you used to make iPhone Today to looks like that on the screenshot.

Edited by Sledziks

How can I change a position of these 3 circles? Because now I have them on the two middle icons. Or, to make this easier, just tell me what settings did you used to make iPhone Today to looks like that on the screenshot.

1.Open m2dtp config(Tools). Tab windows, change these settings: Y(position): 240, H(height of the scroll): 60. Find your perfect spot. Then menu-unload m2dtp, apply, exit.

2.You better make the icons smaller. Press between or under the icons to popup the menu. Options-screen-icon width:42, offsets: all 0, and min. hspace: 15. Or, you can easily replace the files i attached into the program files\iphonetoday folder, to do that(2).

That's it!

but this icons "eat" me part of calendar. :)((

Use my settings above, to move it!''

settings.xml

icons.xml

Edited by stefg

Hi OCK,

Any chance you (or anyone else) could mirror the links as I have been trying for over 24 hours to download one rom and Filesonic keeps coming up with an error message saying free users can only download 1 file at a time.

I AM only trying to download the FM Radio fixed 29005 file.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thx!

Guest scottath

I installed the new premium rom onto my omnia and it seems rather sluggish.

it will be fast initially but say opening messages or something its slower (that the last gtx rom) and even setting up exchange server with google was sluggish going between menus.....

the weather panel under the time also - opening up the settings of that and changing options there is a noticeable lag.

anyone else experienced this?

i might try one of the other new roms and see if its still prevalent in them too.

I installed the new premium rom onto my omnia and it seems rather sluggish.

it will be fast initially but say opening messages or something its slower (that the last gtx rom) and even setting up exchange server with google was sluggish going between menus.....

the weather panel under the time also - opening up the settings of that and changing options there is a noticeable lag.

anyone else experienced this?

i might try one of the other new roms and see if its still prevalent in them too.

Maybe try a hard reset or two? Sometimes happens that it will run faster or slower on different phones. If you want speed you should go an ultra lite rom.

Guest Sin Wolf

Hi, Ock! I am very sad that we lose you! You roms are the fastest, stablest and most good-looking I've tried!

I have only one question. Do you use cleaning utilities of SKTools? I use you ultra lite rom and SKTools find many invalid registry entries, values and bad shortcuts. Is there a way to remove it from kitchen (and not remove every time after flashing) ?

Best regards, SinWolf from cold Russia)

Edited by Sin Wolf

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear Ock

please give the background wall paper of new rom because of I will use it as wall paper in s2u2 lock.

Thanks again for your range of new Rom(s)

Have got the wall papers from windows folder.

Edited by Hanif Jiwani

Guest mehdivinci

hi dear OCK!

Thanks Again For your Excellent Rom!

I use Premium Rom , It is nice!

but the messaging had some serious Problems!

It is slowly , Unstable , Have Some error In opening especially when you have more than one massage in that!

And the most annoying thing , is that we can not access the recent reception on sending sms and we Must add it every time from contact list!!!!

again we r waiting for your UI sense and Android Looks!!

Thank again body..

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear OCK

Have flashed Titanium Premium29005 (FMradio fixed) last night. It is working excellent with [sPB MS THEME] DROID PRO+ 2.1 [W]QVGA by DOC3000 & MSKIP

Screen shots are here. :)

post-687455-1292408288_thumb.png

post-687455-1292408299_thumb.png

post-687455-1292408307_thumb.png

post-687455-1292408321_thumb.png

post-687455-1292408334_thumb.png

post-687455-1292408346_thumb.png

post-687455-1292408355_thumb.png