OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Talk about Tech. support!! You always respond quick and clear!!! Thanks for the Rom's and best of luck once more!!! ( feels like deja vu) !!

All the best my friend!! :)

Yesterday i try to upload to my omnia the M2D Classic Rom.During the upgrade the procedure frozen and at the updater i receive a message "waiting for twice reboot".

I wait 3 HOURS but nothing seems to happened so i unplug the mobile.Since then when i switch on the device after the Samsung logo screen nothing is loaded.Also the mobile not be recognized so to upload an other rom.

Does anyone know any way how i can make my device again operated?

Hey man, sorry to hear that, I never had this problem (thank God!) but 1 thing I know is that you shouldn't of unplugged your phone. Apparently if you rebooted while still connected you could of tried to flash it again.

I've read in another thread about similar problem and let's just say that it's a headache. Hopefully someone who has experience with this can help you.

I flash from VM, had no other cpu intensive programs running and when I'm flashing I move away just so I can't touch the cable/phone and screw things up LOL.

Good luck with this.

Edited by ErOR

Hey man, sorry to hear that, I never had this problem (thank God!) but 1 thing I know is that you shouldn't of unplugged your phone. Apparently if you rebooted while still connected you could of tried to flash it again.

I've read in another thread about similar problem and let's just say that it's a headache. Hopefully someone who has experience with this can help you.

I flash from VM, had no other cpu intensive programs running and when I'm flashing I move away just so I can't touch the cable/phone and screw things up LOL.

Good luck with this.

ErOR thanks for your reply.I made several reset before i unplug but had no response from the device or program for 3 Hours.

I think there might be a solution because all the devices when they are assembled from factory for first time they no have any rom installed and if they have it must be uploaded in some way.So i think there is a solution but which?

Guest Heintraag

@OCK

I did manage to set the Vodafone Netherlands settings for internet usage.. The automatic installing of those does not work unfortunately. If you want i can look up the page where they display the manual settings.

OCK哥哥, how can I insert a contact phone number when writing SMS?

I have the same problem. Inserting a contact when writing an SMS works only with touch imput. For instance it doesent work with TouchPal ( i type few starting letters of the contact but it does not recognize it).

Everything else is running great.

Thanks OCK.

Guest Samsung dude

Hey Ock, I am currently using the previous version of your ultralite ROM. Its fantastic cos I love to customize the ROM the way I want it. Using it with SPB Shell and Naong's Mobile Sense theme.

I got this problem ... trying to download the latest Ultralite ROM but cant from filesonic. Dont know why. Could you please upload to the Direct link? Makes the download a lot easier for me. Just about to start testing your premium build now :)

Thanks for all these wonderful ROMS mate. We are surely gonna miss you here when you stop cooking them. I am gonna stick to your ROMs for a long time, prolly till I change my phone. Planning on buying i9000 Galaxy S and HTC Desire HD at once.

Thanks once again brother ;)

Edited by Samsung dude

Guest Samsung dude
can someone make mirror to the ultra light version as the link is down

The link is not down mate. I can access it from here but for some reason, the download keeps cutting off as I download. Kinda frustrating you know. retrying the download again now. Hopefully I finish it this time.

Guest badtazboy

hey folks i've been trying every way possible to flash my i910 but i keep getting an error message

PDA Device Found!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA Device ready to download!

Please Press Start Button if You want to download image now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA 1 starts downloading...

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

Step 1. Eboot image Downloading

Downloading EBOOT...

Download failed!!

i am using v1.6.6

hey folks i've been trying every way possible to flash my i910 but i keep getting an error message

But this rom is for i900! ock said that in previous message:

These roms are meant for the i900, there's actually a separate forum for your i910.

I'm a bit concerned about your Omnia as there are differences between i910 and i900 firmware :)

Yesterday i try to upload to my omnia the M2D Classic Rom.During the upgrade the procedure frozen and at the updater i receive a message "waiting for twice reboot".

I wait 3 HOURS but nothing seems to happened so i unplug the mobile.Since then when i switch on the device after the Samsung logo screen nothing is loaded.Also the mobile not be recognized so to upload an other rom.

Does anyone know any way how i can make my device again operated?

Maybe you can find an answer in here:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general.../bricked-omnia/

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...irst-rom-flash/

Guest sarasam

Hello OCK,

the first thing I wanted to congratulate you for this new rom.

I have two questions:

How do I change the black background with the classic manila touchflo?

How can I add my city's code to the Weather database?

(I tried with Weather JVH3 but the program crashes)

Grazie!!!!!

Ciao

Andrea

Guest blade87

I don' think somebody mentioned this bug in the Premium build - In the Comm Manager when you press Bluetooth (the name, not the On-Off switch), you get Wi-Fi. :)

Hi Ock, I installed the new Titanium standard rom, but I feel that the camera app

is slow. Not as responsive as, hope you don't mind, Steff's rom.

This means that if there is movement the images get blurred, this goes

for Photo as for Video.

Especially when taking movies where you need to look around the picture gets very

blurred and and the bitrate drops considerably.

Guest ptmaniac

the rom is working great until now (titanium premium), the only (minor) bugs i found so far is that the "speaker on" button on the video dialer is disabled. i remember having this problem before and it was fixed by just modifying 1 value in the registry, but i can't remember what value, and i can't find the thread where i saw the fix before :S . anyone knows how to do it?

Also for me the default volume levels are a bit high, resulting in a little bit of distortion. i went to the srs wow config, reduced the amplification in the settings but after reset it defaults to -4 , -2 again. the other parameters are saved, but the amplification is not.

Anyway the bugs are minimal and the rom is great, thanks for the development and support ock.

Guest misthero

Ok I'm a noob, I know that.. but,

1. why when I change the font colors with m2dc nothing happens? (yes I hit OK and Soft Reset.. but changes are not saved..)

2. why everytime I go to the MusicWidget tab mediaplayer shout "cannot play the file. the file is either corrupted.. bla bla" I'm not trying to play anything... I just go on that tab and the message appear... after that when I close the message everything works until I go to that tab again...

Using:

Build 29005 Premium

Thanks and sorry if those questions are stupid...

Edited by misthero

Guest fanspeed69

ock thanks for roms ;)

sorry for my bad english :)

i want to ask you some question :D

1. how to change weather location at home screen? ;)

2. I open a streaming site with opera, and opera continue video to Window Media Player (wmp), but WMP can not run video.what should I do?

thanks before :(

Guest misthero
Ok I'm a noob, I know that.. but,

1. why when I change the font colors with m2dc nothing happens? (yes I hit OK and Soft Reset.. but changes are not saved..)

2. why everytime I go to the MusicWidget tab mediaplayer shout "cannot play the file. the file is either corrupted.. bla bla" I'm not trying to play anything... I just go on that tab and the message appear... after that when I close the message everything works until I go to that tab again...

Using:

Build 29005 Premium

Thanks and sorry if those questions are stupid...

ok issue number 2. solved installing audio manager 2.2

still cannot change font color (I want to specify this happen only with messages..)

thanks

Guest andrew.mazlim
I am looking to upgrade my ROM from

1900DXIA5/DXIA5

1900DXIA2

to a newer version.

do these roms would be ok If I try them?

Why WOULDN'T they, mate? OCK's... rocks!