OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

1) Titanium classic: date in Messages and Home states DD/12/YYYY instead of the correct day.

2) Standard Sound profile is crappy as hell! :)

3) video recording is slow

Suggestions without reflash?

Love the new status icon ;)

(to bad we can't get an flipclock in the status bar..)

it's sms delivery notification. look in program/mesaging/account (if unfound tap tools button at lower right ;) /options /messaging /untick request delivery notification).

another method : use fav.hacking. its easier. :)

I know how to disable delivery notification! :D I want delivery notification to popup, instead of coming as an sms. Maybe OCK can help me with that.

Edited by stefg

Guest misthero
sorry If I a may ask and be considered as stupid what the sense actually is? and what does it do? If I disable it.

Also I figure another thing if you may be able to help because I search in all the comments and could not find the answer in a question that someone already asked.

How can I remove the black line that appears on top of the name of the caller?

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=46300

same here, I have 2 omnia i900 and it happens on both..

you better shut up dude ... he (Andrew) has contributed a lot to i900 threads.

Instead of pointing fingers at others ... see what you contributed. Got it ?

Try to respect others on this forum ... else don't waste your time here.

Thanks

Bob

It's true, Andrew, help a lot of people in here, including me. We should respect each other.

It's true, Andrew, help a lot of people in here, including me. We should respect each other.

Hey Dude,

They are Right!!!!

Andrew has a lot of advice for everyone.

And by the way OCk rOCK's !!!!!! best rom's ever. Especially 29005 m2d Premium.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Thank you very much! I think the premium is one of the best Rom's,anyway

(Talking about the Premium)

Can anybody tell me........

is there a folder with all my programms installed ANYWERE???

i keep installing programms and games and they dont appear anywhere..

Generally... a hard-reset helps. You're forgeting, it's a... blooyd MS OS, WinMos!

Hehehe...

I couldn't find likewise, some apps of mine too. A hard-reset helped.

Guest andrew.mazlim
solved.

all i need is do a hard reset.

GREAT ROM, Ock!!

Exactly, bro. Don't forgeting (all), hard-reseting a lot. Unfortunatelly, we're talking here about... "Gates" product! Looooooool!

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi Andrew, is that 'old' GTX 23118 better (more stable/faster) then the GTX refreshed?

Both, but right now, the last one, the "refreshed"... Excellent choice, for my use.

Guest andrew.mazlim
OCK!!!

That's shame of you, because you delete a "wireless lan" tab in settings:(

I can't work without it, so If you can please make a fix.

I think... he (OCK) had a cab for that, "somewhere" in this HUGE topic.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Sometimes Andrew, I wonder what you have in mind while posting your comments. When you dont have any useful and technical contribution to give, why dont you just shut up?

Terribly sorry but... you've been reported!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim
I have a program which I can post it here if you want, which is only for delivery reports.

Larnaca mate, if you please, find the topic with the "Omnia Goods" we're opened and post it there, for everyone else's use.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Btw... thxs for the support, fellas... but I think EVERYONE's trying to help ANYONE here, especially the LEGENDARY "cookers", like Shokka9, K.Radd, Sector, Qbus and many "old-great-chefs" - without their help, we couldn't find a single clue for this... bloody-messy OS (WinMo)! HAAHAHAHAHA!

And still, quite some new LEGENDARY "cookers" are helping big time, like master-OCK here.

(Everything I've "learn" and "helped" some of you... it's all about their - chefs' - efforts.)

Guest arjerico
Generally... a hard-reset helps. You're forgeting, it's a... blooyd MS OS, WinMos!

Hehehe...

I couldn't find likewise, some apps of mine too. A hard-reset helped.

Already done that thanks for everything.....even if i didnt get an answer for the New theme-clock installation

I read somewhere that it is probably a theme troubleshooting than the OS itself and i hope that they are correct!

(M2D is installed in main memory and followed the "procedure" step by step

.......OMNIA is the "KING"...........

Guest andrew.mazlim
Already done that thanks for everything.....even if i didnt get an answer for the New theme-clock installation

I read somewhere that it is probably a theme troubleshooting than the OS itself and i hope that they are correct!

(M2D is installed in main memory and followed the "procedure" step by step

.......OMNIA is the "KING"...........

WHICH "clock theme" are you're talkin' about????

Never cross it before - I think... Give a link. I may can help ya.

Guest arjerico
WHICH "clock theme" are you're talkin' about????

Never cross it before - I think... Give a link. I may can help ya.

I mean that i am installing new themes and everything seems to be working (according to the theme screenshots)

except from the clock which doesn't change

Anyway it doesnt bother me SO much that i can't live without it!!!

Guest Raheel Anjum
Dear OCK! Thank you for very fast ROM. I am using the light version. I have predefined categories for different numbers e-g I have family category which has five no.'s. In old ROM's when I used to type a message and pressed TO button, it used to give me option to select categores showing all the available categories from the phone book. But this option is no more available now. It directly takes me to contacts option. Please help?

Edit: Just some more investigation has revealed that if I define a new group then it is shown in contacts. BUt old groups are not shown? Don't know why? Is there a way to use standard SMS application?

No help on this. Guess I will have to go to some other ROM :) as I have to do a lot of SMS.

hi ock..thanks for beautiful new rom..i was already using your eclipse rom ,but this is awesome..your color flag for eclipse did not work for premium m2d, is there any cab for 29005? and touch input did not work when i select turkish any solutions..thanks

Guest arjerico

Did anyone notice that with the premium version installed home screen weather and weather tab have different results

Home screen = "cloudy"

Weather tab = "partly sunny"

2) Clocks are not installed _meaning the clocks that are related to each theme_

:) ;) :D ;) :( :D :( :( :( :(

Edited by arjerico

Guest speedy50

Hey man up to me...

They have different weather servers...I don't know for what...but they.

If you want the same info, you can install cab for weather update.

hi ock, pls could you include the BT Bluetooth audio routing fix? ( http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...uting-for-i900/ )

It would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, there are two main bugs I can't solve - volume ctrl skin and lockscreen delay. I may try to upload one UL build. Sorry as I don't have the time to maintain another 6 BT-fixed versions.

Yesterday i try to upload to my omnia the M2D Classic Rom.During the upgrade the procedure frozen and at the updater i receive a message "waiting for twice reboot".

I wait 3 HOURS but nothing seems to happened so i unplug the mobile.Since then when i switch on the device after the Samsung logo screen nothing is loaded.Also the mobile not be recognized so to upload an other rom.

Does anyone know any way how i can make my device again operated?

Did you manage to solve the above issue? Avoid using other USB devices while flashing, and I've read somewhere that a faulty cable may also be the cause. I always use the same trusty USB port to flash - so far so good for the hundreds of flashes my i900 has gone thru :)

Why i can't change the Enable/disable PIN Code? I get Error

(Settings>phone)

I've not tested this part as I personally don't use it. Is it from the M2D settings or Start Menu?

Talk about Tech. support!! You always respond quick and clear!!! Thanks for the Rom's and best of luck once more!!! ( feels like deja vu) !!

All the best my friend!! :D

Thanks for your support and well wishes.

Glad to see others helping out as well - I don't know the answers to all qns and would do a bit of help here ;)

@OCK

I did manage to set the Vodafone Netherlands settings for internet usage.. The automatic installing of those does not work unfortunately. If you want i can look up the page where they display the manual settings.

That's great, I'm not sure how to edit the database files though, they seem password-protected.

Have no problems with your great ROM,

OCK哥哥, how can I insert a contact phone number when writing SMS?

Thankzz!

Hi, does switching the keyboard layout help?

hey folks i've been trying every way possible to flash my i910 but i keep getting an error message

PDA Device Found!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA Device ready to download!

Please Press Start Button if You want to download image now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA 1 starts downloading...

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

Step 1. Eboot image Downloading

Downloading EBOOT...

Download failed!!

i am using v1.6.6

Hi, these roms are for the i910, there's a separate section for your phone

Hi, ock,

Sorry, i think i set the wrong year. thanks ock.

Glad you found the cause. I was running out of ideas how to troubleshoot and solve your problem.

Hello OCK,

the first thing I wanted to congratulate you for this new rom.

I have two questions:

How do I change the black background with the classic manila touchflo?

How can I add my city's code to the Weather database?

(I tried with Weather JVH3 but the program crashes)

Grazie!!!!!

Ciao

Andrea

Hi, you can go to settings-home to set a wallpaper

Codes are stored in \Windows\HTCHomeSettings.xml

CommMgrBT.cab

Samsung_MMS.cab

I don' think somebody mentioned this bug in the Premium build - In the Comm Manager when you press Bluetooth (the name, not the On-Off switch), you get Wi-Fi. ;)

Tks for reporting, here's a quick fix for that.

any chance to get the s2u2 version used in the last roms?

Hi, you can go to A_c's site to get the latest :D

Hi Ock, I installed the new Titanium standard rom, but I feel that the camera app

is slow. Not as responsive as, hope you don't mind, Steff's rom.

This means that if there is movement the images get blurred, this goes

for Photo as for Video.

Especially when taking movies where you need to look around the picture gets very

blurred and and the bitrate drops considerably.

I notice this myself, I'm not sure which version Steff uses, that may be the difference. (I'm using Pakko's tweaked and skinned camera with adjusted contrast/brightness levels). Playback is ok I believe?

the rom is working great until now (titanium premium), the only (minor) bugs i found so far is that the "speaker on" button on the video dialer is disabled. i remember having this problem before and it was fixed by just modifying 1 value in the registry, but i can't remember what value, and i can't find the thread where i saw the fix before :S . anyone knows how to do it?

Also for me the default volume levels are a bit high, resulting in a little bit of distortion. i went to the srs wow config, reduced the amplification in the settings but after reset it defaults to -4 , -2 again. the other parameters are saved, but the amplification is not.

Anyway the bugs are minimal and the rom is great, thanks for the development and support ock.

Hi, the simplest solution is to uninstall SRSWOW. Should solve both your problems.

ock thanks for roms ;)

sorry for my bad english :)

i want to ask you some question :(

1. how to change weather location at home screen? :D

2. I open a streaming site with opera, and opera continue video to Window Media Player (wmp), but WMP can not run video.what should I do?

thanks before :(

1. It's based on your current location, so it's not really configurable

2. Need to check this out, thanks for the feedback

ok issue number 2. solved installing audio manager 2.2

still cannot change font color (I want to specify this happen only with messages..)

thanks

Hi, there's some limitations to the text font/colours that can be changed. The msg preview is one of them, it remains as white.

Hi , Is this Premium ROM good for Samsung Omnia purchased in India. And will I be able to use this phone in US after fleshing with your rom.

It will work for your i900, but I'm not sure if your i900 will work with US cellular networks. Are they using CDMA?

Thank you very much! I think the premium is one of the best Rom's,anyway

(Talking about the Premium)

Can anybody tell me........

is there a folder with all my programms installed ANYWERE???

i keep installing programms and games and they dont appear anywhere..

That's strange, do shortcuts show up after a soft reset?

Hi ock,

I found the message program not good for send message. i use your rom like 23563, 23551, i input a few numeric of phone number, the address show some matching numbers. i think that's better.

Thanks for the feedback, seems many here prefer the old messaging engine, I need some time to make a cab to revert for those who prefer it. May take some time as there's lots of stuff to go through for the messaging engine.

OCK!!!

That's shame of you, because you delete a "wireless lan" tab in settings:(

I can't work without it, so If you can please make a fix.

Hmm... can't recall how it looks like. Which settings are you trying to configure?

hi First of all I would like to thank you for your great work.

As I am new to this I would like to ask your help as I cant read all the documents to check if there is an answer available!!

I have download and installed http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...nium-ultralite/

the premium rom on my phone.

But I wanted to ask you some questions:

1. How can I find the samsung keyboard and install it as the current one is very small?

2. When I click to add more things on the home screen it doesn't let me do it. Can you please advice on this?

3. Also Opera and Messenger are not on the ROM can you help me find them as I like them more than IE and only windows live.

4. Also how to remove the s2u slide lock?

Thanx

Hi thanx a lot.

If anyone else knows as this seems to be acting as a bug with the home screen, as everything I click on it doesn't work except the "sense".

Thanx a lot for the answers you were very helpful, I have found the cabs for messenger and opera.

1. Here's the Samsung keybd with my skin

2. M2D works best when it's alone ;), so it's in a 'exclusive' mode

Anyone knows how can i make the delivery notifications NOT coming as an sms? I would like the notification to come in a popup "bubble". It's annoying to delete the sms every time.

Can't seem to find an option for this :) There're a few registry keys I found but I'm not able to test them out:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\UI]

"HideNotification"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings]

"SMSDeliveryNotify"=dword:00000001

sorry If I a may ask and be considered as stupid what the sense actually is? and what does it do? If I disable it.

Also I figure another thing if you may be able to help because I search in all the comments and could not find the answer in a question that someone already asked.

How can I remove the black line that appears on top of the name of the caller?

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=46300

It's actually the M2D interface. If you disable it you can enable other today screen shells/plugins

Good question on the 2nd one, I've not figured it out yet. It's linked to the dialer if I've not mistaken.

I keep applying themes but it seems that everything is working except of the CLOCK one way ore another digits are dislocated...

Anyone with a solution?

Thank you

I mean that i am installing new themes and everything seems to be working (according to the theme screenshots)

except from the clock which doesn't change

Anyway it doesnt bother me SO much that i can't live without it!!!

Hi, some themes don't include the clock images. Which skins are you applying?

Edited by ock