OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest victaaaa

Hi ock, I am currently using your Premium 29005 ROM and loving it.

I enabled the browser tab in M2DC and was impressed by the new features with bookmarks. However, I can't seem to be able to change the browser to Opera Mini, as all the links keep opening in IE.

I've already checked the registry key and it points to the Opera Mini executable, but IE still launches.

Is there a new registry key that changes this?

Thanks

EDIT: Don't worry, I've figured it out.

To get Opera Mini working in the browser tab, you have to go to this registry key.

HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila2D\InternetWidget. Change WebBrowserType to 1

Restart M2D and Opera Mini should be working with M2D

Edited by victaaaa

You can try this cab. Soft reset after installation to get back the Samsung MMS

Hmm... Sense UI is the name for HTC's UI for Android devices if I've not mistaken.

I prefer Manila "Sense" / M2D to SPBMS, but if you like customisable widgets, try SPBMS

An early Merry Christmas to you and everyone here!

Hi, do you mean when you type some numbers, it doesn't come up with a list of contacts. This seems to be the behaviour of a component of HTC, right now my only solution is to install the cab provided above for the default MMS from Samsung.

1. Yup, the menu option works, you can try uninstalling SRSWOW to fix this.

2. Hmm... just tested it, was able to pair them. Are you trying to just send some files? Usually I just choose to beam the files over from Explorer

Install this cab, which adds a shortcut to WM's default calendar. You should be able to configure the reminder options from there.

Honestly speaking, I don't get WAP push messages, but understand it's similar to MMS.

One thing I changed is the Connection Setup process. Try installing ADC.

hi ock thanks for reply..installed the adc cab, but it did not work..however its not so important.thanks again

Guest andrew.mazlim

Hehehe, OCK... So, you're making a... collections of mobiles, are you? And STILL working for your former "good-old-fellow" i900? Great...

(Btw, I hope you have a HTC HD2 leo too... because I'm looking forward to buy one from USA and I wouldn't mind to use for it, a fine "Lite M3D" rom of yours!)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest SikhYkuCain

This is a very good rom. I like it.

I take the Premium one.

I just have trouble with the bluetooth in Setting > Communication > Bluetooth in TouchFlo, which launch Wifi configuration not Bluetooth...

Thank you for all your roms, E X C E L E N T JOB!!!

Edited by SikhYkuCain

Guest Pwz_Rqs
Hi, do you mean when you type some numbers, it doesn't come up with a list of contacts. This seems to be the behaviour of a component of HTC, right now my only solution is to install the cab provided above for the default MMS from Samsung.

Sorry for my bad english.

I want to say, I can sent a phone number from phonebook, New SMS-> Insert -> have not insert phone number!

I was installed default MMS from Samsung, but problems is not solve!

Guest Raheel Anjum

"I think it's related to the new messaging engine, was digging thru the lines of (undocumented) registry settings and tried a few, but they don't seem to have any effect.

I've however made a cab that brings back the old Samsung SMS, but I need testers. Tried composing and replying to a message and it seems to work well alongside Arcsoft MMS. Contact categories show up too."

The Cab does not work. I reflashed your ROM and installed the cab in device memorey. After restarting when I press compose meesage, nothing happens. There is no new message screen. If from windows I go to text and try to select new SMS, again nothing happens. I un- installed the cab and now new message from compose or windows-text-new SMS is working and bring standard new message screen but has no category option.

Anyhow thanks for your great efforts. I am now waiting for your newest release. May I requset you to release an extra lite ROM besides lite ROM with minimum of programs and Applications and maximum of free memorey. This will enable user to install application of his own choice like PhoneEX dialer, Mobile Shell with MSKIP and DOC300 brilliant skin etc etc.

Edited by Raheel Anjum

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi Ock!

Had to reflash the Eclipse rom and now the left softkey "Lock" goes to "Phone". How to i resign it correct to S2U2 lock screen?

Is it just to write in path to the S2U2.exe in M2DC in softkey tab?

Regards

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest bolovanul

Hi OCK.

Thank you so much for your wonderful ROMs!

For those who are celebrating, I just wanted to wish everyone of you a calm and warm Christmas.

Have a wonderful Christmas with those who you love.

Guest drrkgupta

I tried out the M2d ROM. I am missing the iphone launcher and notification bar which was there in the eclipse ROM , please Ock can you make it so that it works with this ROM? Sorry got the cab file at http://www.modaco.com/content-page/297396/...ite/page/6920/# . The old problem of the bar not starting on restart is still there.

The ROM seems pretty good and very responsive. I will use it for a day or two then only can give better feedback.

Edited by drrkgupta

Hi Ock, thanks for your answer, finally i kinda fix it (the wallpaper alignment issue) using first a modified CPR file that i often use to make the titanium photos and some icons bigger, and the OmniaLite PhotoAlbum to place the wallpaper.

Now i would like to see if you can make some cab for your superb taskbar, i love your new battery, volume and network icons, could you make one and post it? And if this are your last ROMs, can you post an expansion pack for your kitchen, later? maybe with the new build included?

Something like... Ock's Legacy! ;)

Thanks man!

oh, i almost forget... Merry Xmas dude!!! :(

See ya!

Guest hunterr1234

OCK your new titanium classic doesnot show icons sometimes .... it does not show the menu while messaging and also where there are notifications the right bottom icon doesnot show ...

i selected rock and republic theme !!

Edited by hunterr1234

Guest drrkgupta

The sms is not working properly if one uses the Samsung_MMS.cab one cannot recieve and send sms when this is installed. I think Ock you should remove Arcsoft mms alltogether.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I put in the new M2D with the end result can not be configured! I do not know the right and the left button to edit! Hang ends in any kind of change in the M2D! Since I returned to use since all the Igo8.3 M2D Romnod Ock crashed the Igo Primo using the i900! Enter your experience in your garden so that you are here. Rom Ock fan myself I'm like 2 years ago and has been used OCK ROM.

Guest drrkgupta

There is no way I can configure the i900 to my wifi connection since there is no shortcut for configuring it. I mean there is no place where I can put the username password of my wifi access point. Please can some one help me.

In the previous ROMS this was found under the settings --> connections.

I am using the premium manilla Rom.

Edited by drrkgupta

Guest drrkgupta
There is no way I can configure the i900 to my wifi connection since there is no shortcut for configuring it. I mean there is no place where I can put the username password of my wifi access point. Please can some one help me.

In the previous ROMS this was found under the settings --> connections.

I am using the premium manilla Rom.

Found out a way to configure the wifi settings.

Browse the windows folder in My device. The find out wrlsmgr in it . This is a hidden file ...so one would have to tick check mark the show all files option. Run that file...it will turn on the old com manager. From the advance settings tab in it configure the wifi username password etc. Now it works perfectly. But would have loved to have configured it easily from the control panel without so much browsing that would be very helpful in cases of multiple wifi connections and new connection setups. May be Ock or some other person can help and make a cab file to overcome this cumbersome process.

Guest curious.73

Hello,

I installed ock's rom 29005(FMRadio Fixed) version.

It is a good composition and almost everything is working.

I have two minor problems:

I cant receive wap push message. Probably the coming message is ignored or not shown at all.

And also the Advanced button in Search program is disabled.

I would like to receive a response from ock about the security issue and the above two problems.

Thanks to ock for the good work...

hello again i need some help every time i try to connect to the internet i have this problem where after 1-2 minutes i would have to kill the data connection in order to connect again. Any ideas what i need to do

Guest Hooman Rad
Now i would like to see if you can make some cab for your superb taskbar, i love your new battery, volume and network icons, could you make one and post it? And if this are your last ROMs, can you post an expansion pack for your kitchen, later? maybe with the new build included?

Something like... Ock's Legacy! ;)

Thanks man!

oh, i almost forget... Merry Xmas dude!!! :(

See ya!

+1

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear Ock

Thanks again for your great rom of Premium Titanium- Updated: 16th Dec - Build 29005

screen shots of your Rom with SPB MS THEME] DROID PRO+ 2.1 by DOC3000 & MSKIP

post-687455-1293451644_thumb.png

post-687455-1293451688_thumb.png

post-687455-1293451706_thumb.png

post-687455-1293451729_thumb.png

post-687455-1293451742_thumb.png

post-687455-1293451786_thumb.png

post-687455-1293451800_thumb.png

post-687455-1293451816_thumb.png

hi there!

I'm using this superb rom (Build 29005 Premium) of OCK, but have 2 minor problems:

- how can I set the band of the Onmia, I've tried settings/phone/gsm service ->band-> get settings..but after setting it to gsm or to the other options, it gives always an error: "warning, unable to change gsm/umts band, please try again later"

- i have seen in some other roms, that by setting an alarm on omnia there is a touch-friendly userface: there is a clock like in manila and you have to touch on itt in the upper or lower to change the hour - how can I reach this?:(

thanks

Guest Fissherman74

Anybody had the same problem as I did today (ROM Premium Build 29005)...

the phone was turned on with the full signal, but everybody who called me recived automatic answer that I am not reachable, like the phone was switched off. I was in roaming, but with me there was my friend who has samo operator and was also in roaming with the same opeartor, but his phone was working OK. When I made a call from my phone, I was reachable again.

With this ROM my telephone is frising much more often - the screen turns black, phone is unresondable, I have to remove the batery for switching the phone Off/on.

Can anybody explain (or indicate where I can read about) the basic differences between premium / titanium premium / m2d.

Thanx