OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Atreidhs

Good First Evening of the Year Guys! Does anyone know how can we set birthday info on a contact?

Trying to do that through phonebook, is impossible.

Trying to do that through contacts, is possible, but birthday info doesn't appear on the relative calendar day...

Guest Dodo29

Hello and Happy new year everyone :unsure:

I use OCK's Roms for a long time now. But I find that Outlook, in last versions, is a pain with text messaging (Graphic bugs, hangings, slow...).

So I decided to "downgrade" my phone to an older Rom (A Titanium Classic). And I will install softwares by myself (Just what I need)

But in last Rom, EZInput keyboard has landscape mode. So could you post a link with the application, please ?

Thank you, and keep cooking like that B)

Guest Atreidhs

Another question as well...

i would like to set opera mini as the default browser for the internet tab. I don't like internet explorer. Is it possible?

======================

Found the answer:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...light=set+opera

To set Opera as default browser in Manila you need to change the following registry settings:

\HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila2D\InternetWidget\

"OperaEXEFile"=<Path to Opera>

"WebBrowserType"=dword:00000001

=======================

Another question:

Is it necessary to use, once in a while, some sort of application killing software? With samsung roms, I used my finger from down middle button to upper part of screen and could shut down all applications ran in background...

Edited by Atreidhs

Guest masza2

heloo @LL ! hello OCK.

I have You latest 29005 premium rom. Congratulations and Very thanks for this rom. Its great !!! Ver fast rom !!! Very god colored icons on top bar :unsure:

I have one question.

It's possible? Weather on "Home tab" download from weather from "weather tab"(not from internet)? I must "update" weather 2 times, on home tab and on "weather" tab.

In home tab after click "update" my phone is connecting to internet. In "auto update" my phone is connectin every day to the internet. (I have a high costs of connection).

Please share me fix for it...

Best Regards !!!

Edited by masza2

Guest mureta
heloo @LL ! hello OCK.

I have You latest 29005 premium rom. Congratulations and Very thanks for this rom. Its great !!! Ver fast rom !!! Very god colored icons on top bar :unsure:

I have one question.

It's possible? Weather on "Home tab" download from weather from "weather tab"(not from internet)? I must "update" weather 2 times, on home tab and on "weather" tab.

In home tab after click "update" my phone is connecting to internet. In "auto update" my phone is connectin every day to the internet. (I have a high costs of connection).

Please share me fix for it...

Best Regards !!!

Hi masza2,

Gets faster you upgrade both of which expect the "automatic".

In relation to prevent unwanted connection, install NoData and disable all.

mureta.

Guest masza2
Hi masza2,

Gets faster you upgrade both of which expect the "automatic".

In relation to prevent unwanted connection, install NoData and disable all.

mureta.

Hi Mureta. I have "enabler-disabler", cooked on this rom.

You not understand me. I want to have a weather.

I want only download (one day of the week) from internet, Weather (in weather tab) is for 5 days buffered (cached). .

Next, I want (in home m2d tab) download weather from "weather tab", not from internet.

If I tap (on home tab) "update weather", I want to download this from "weather tab" (cache-buffered 5 days weather).

update:

I found problem with shortcut to bluetooth settings in HTC CommManager. After click bluetooth config, program has opened the wifi networks.

sorry my English.

Best Regards.

Edited by masza2

Guest hacko12
Try to add this line:

<city name="Chania, GR" loca="EUR|GR|GR027|CHANIA" land="Greece" />

Hi i try tp add my town on the list but say no wether data for this sity so please help me this is my sity: http://www.accuweather.com/en-us/mk/prilep...x?cityid=229876 and this line what i add : <city name=Prilep, MK" loca="EUR|MK|MK006|PRILEP" land="Macedonia"/> please help me i think that wrong is this |MK006| in line, thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all...

Guest mureta
Hi Mureta. I have "enabler-disabler", cooked on this rom.

You not understand me. I want to have a weather.

I want only download (one day of the week) from internet, Weather (in weather tab) is for 5 days buffered (cached). .

Next, I want (in home m2d tab) download weather from "weather tab", not from internet.

If I tap (on home tab) "update weather", I want to download this from "weather tab" (cache-buffered 5 days weather).

update:

I found problem with shortcut to bluetooth settings in HTC CommManager. After click bluetooth config, program has opened the wifi networks.

sorry my English.

Best Regards.

Ok ok ok :unsure:

mureta.

Hi i try tp add my town on the list but say no wether data for this sity so please help me this is my sity: http://www.accuweather.com/en-us/mk/prilep...x?cityid=229876 and this line what i add : <city name=Prilep, MK" loca="EUR|MK|MK006|PRILEP" land="Macedonia"/> please help me i think that wrong is this |MK006| in line, thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all...

Your code is EUR|MK|MK082|PRILEP. Add it and it will work. :unsure:

This is the way to find every code:

1. Visit: http://www.accuweather.com/rss-center.asp

2. Set your location

3. Check "Current Conditions & Two-Day Forecast" URL. The code is in the end!

Guest masza2

Dear Ock.

I found the fix to the BT shortcut in commmanager. ;-)

Please. Can You update the first post, and share it all fixes for your roms ?

Very Please :unsure:

This conversation have >350 pages:)

Best Regards !

Edited by masza2

Guest Atreidhs
Your code is EUR|MK|MK082|PRILEP. Add it and it will work. :unsure:

This is the way to find every code:

1. Visit: http://www.accuweather.com/rss-center.asp

2. Set your location

3. Check "Current Conditions & Two-Day Forecast" URL. The code is in the end!

Stefg you're great!

Is there any suggestion about how can we make the home tab wheather, to show the weather?

Edited by Atreidhs

Stefg you're great!

Is there any suggestion about how can we make the home tab wheather, to show the weather?

Try this: open google maps and find your location. When the location is found, exit google maps and update weather. Try to update 2-3 times. This works for me every time...

Guest Atreidhs
Try this: open google maps and find your location. When the location is found, exit google maps and update weather. Try to update 2-3 times. This works for me every time...

Open Google Maps, using internet?

Guest masza2

hello. I have 29005 premium m2d.

I installed fix to "People Tab"...this not working for me...After click "Add" in the "People Tab", phonebook (omnialite) is not start...

After clicking ADD, starting the "default samsuing" phonebook...This phonebook is empty for me.

I have contacts only on SIM.

It is possible to add "People" from SIM ?

Please help me.

Regards.

Edited by masza2

Open Google Maps, using internet?

Yes, it need internet connection and you should accept the rights to find your location. If you already denied it, you can find it in the settings. Then the weather will update based to your location.

Guest dubakak

hey i really like your roms and appreciate your work. good job. you have made my omnia something else.

hope 29005 is not your last rom. :unsure:

my question is when will be other 29005 roms available.

i m interested in eslipse, as v been usinig prewious version for longer time and was satisfied.

thumb up,

Guest HTP123
hello. I have 29005 premium m2d.

I installed fix to "People Tab"...this not working for me...After click "Add" in the "People Tab", phonebook (omnialite) is not start...

After clicking ADD, starting the "default samsuing" phonebook...This phonebook is empty for me.

I have contacts only on SIM.

It is possible to add "People" from SIM ?

Please help me.

Regards.

Hey, I am having some problem with the phonebook too, as i try to copy all the sim contacts to phone using it, it crashed and only part of the sim contacts are copied to phone.

I really love this rom, it's very good. There are only two problems that I am concern, one is the above, second is the icon problem with the spb mobile shell under settings in the mobile shell.

Thanks ! Master Ock! keep up the good work!!!

Regards