OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest xuanlam2010

Hj OCK and every member!!!

I am from VietNam! I am very like ROM -OCK , ROM 29005 very good, but ....proplem ( sms...slowly; sometime phone not word and must reset )

I hope a new ROM in feuture beutyful and good

( I am speak english very bad!!! )

ThanK OCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest mbunal
Hi everyone!

Been away for a while for my studies, was playing around with some i9000 themes too.

Now I've some time to work on my i900 :unsure:

I've got some ideas for the homescreen, but was wandering which kind designs/ information you guys would like to see on the homescreen?

Some ideas:

- Weather

- Clock and alarm

- Toggle buttons for wifi, bt etc.

- Notifications bar (missed calls, new mail etc)

You can post some links/screenshots/mockups here if you like :)

how about like samsung today 2??

but i have a wish. i want to use my omnia both vertical and horizantal. m2d run only vertical.

Guest ujori

Hi everyone!

Been away for a while for my studies, was playing around with some i9000 themes too.

Now I've some time to work on my i900 :unsure:

I've got some ideas for the homescreen, but was wandering which kind designs/ information you guys would like to see on the homescreen?

Some ideas:

- Weather

- Clock and alarm

- Toggle buttons for wifi, bt etc.

- Notifications bar (missed calls, new mail etc)

You can post some links/screenshots/mockups here if you like :)

all this just fix sms problem

Welcome back Ock! I hope you did well with your studies. I would like to see in the homescreen: clock, weather, calendar, notification for missed calls and messages and toggle for wifi-bluetooth. Your latest rom had some problems with the sms's, so please do something for that! :lol:

I'll test it out, thanks for the update.

:lol: Really nice to hear from you Ock! All the above features would be appreciated highly. :unsure:

It would be best if there was some easy way to modify the home screen contents. I mean change the information according to ones requirements.

Hmm.. may be tricky to implement this. XML editing should still be possible though :P

Maybe add some animations to HS++ and a new menu like MAPPLauncher, same design or something.

It will be awesome

How's MAPPLauncher? Haven't been keeping track of WM apps recently ;)

It would be best if there was some easy way to modify the home screen contents. I mean change the information according to ones requirements.

agree with drrkgupta

it will be better if we can deciede what we want to be placed in home screen..

btw, i use your titanium premium ROM, it awsome.

can i placed nitrogen to replace windows media in music menu in home screen??

thanks

I believe there's a Titanium plugin for that. PlayIt may work, haven't tried it myself though

no mannn it looks like imitation, I love HTC Sense 3.0, so I think it has to be M2D with icons in the HTC Sense 3.0 for m2d homescreen notification bar (sms email voicemail and others) also it would be very nice if you use HTC Sense 3.0 icons for the start menu they look like this:

I've some new icons, I'm not a fan of glossy ones though.

also you could try the Equilibrio Sense

Sad its development discontinued, will see if I can have permission to make that happen on our i900 :o

and I would be very pleased If you could put your rom a white notification bar (with % battery ofcourse) like android if you dont't use HTC Sense 3.0

and I may be you could put a BT changer plane mode button

and your SMS program is laggy and I use SMS %90 of the usage of the phone please do something (which was awful in 29005 but fair in 23118)

also you could use SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.5 but I dont know if it is legal or something if you want you could use DROID PRO+ 3.0 by DOC3000 & MSKIP

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=833941

Don't think I'll make a SPBMS rom as not all users have bought it. I'll use some free alternatives :P

Please do include the Xtask in the ROM. I found it better than showcase. Please also try and put the video call button in the dialer. A call confrence facility in the dialer would also be good.

:) Eagerly waiting for your update :P

Will check it out, thanks!

Hj OCK and every member!!!

I am from VietNam! I am very like ROM -OCK , ROM 29005 very good, but ....proplem ( sms...slowly; sometime phone not word and must reset )

I hope a new ROM in feuture beutyful and good

( I am speak english very bad!!! )

ThanK OCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi and welcome!

For your problem, the "freeze" is when you are writing sms?

Guest ujori
I'll test it out, thanks for the update.

Hmm.. may be tricky to implement this. XML editing should still be possible though ;)

How's MAPPLauncher? Haven't been keeping track of WM apps recently :unsure:

I believe there's a Titanium plugin for that. PlayIt may work, haven't tried it myself though

I've some new icons, I'm not a fan of glossy ones though.

Sad its development discontinued, will see if I can have permission to make that happen on our i900 :)

Don't think I'll make a SPBMS rom as not all users have bought it. I'll use some free alternatives :P

Will check it out, thanks!

Hi and welcome!

for me the problem is when i receive a sms i want to reply and the phone freeze... even more to read i cant.... and i should take off battery and switch on again but the message is not anymore... please ock do something

Oh ya, one thing about the files I posted, please go ahead and use them to cook your own roms and share them. I've read some comments about roms cooked using the kitchen files; just to clarify I've no issues with anyone using them and making another rom (and making it available here) :unsure: In fact I'm happy that fellow chefs doing so have made great improvements and bug fixes that were in my kitchen files.

P.S. Do keep in mind that some files/skins etc were taken from other authors, so remember to credit them if you plan to share your creations. A list of them can be found on my first post. Thanks!

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi Ock!

Hope the studies is going well.

Use 29005, like the style/theme of the rom.

Also having the SMS problem happens sometimes when replying sms in conversation mode it hangs and battery must be taken off to restart phone.

Sometimes also been having issues to call, despite full antenna signal i get failure and have to turn off and on radio (Airplane mode) or restart phone to get it to work. Strange thing is that everything looks ok, but when trying to call or send SMS the failure message comes up meaning it's possible to miss calls/sms before detecting the issues.

Looking forward to a new rom.

With regards

Guest xuanlam2010
Hi and welcome!

yes. can you help me?

thanks!

Edited by xuanlam2010

Guest mandvb

Hi Ock!!!

Yours ROMs are marvellous!!!

About your request, if you could keep the look & feel of yours latests releases, for me it's enough!!!

I think the aspect should not copy the iphone or android aspect, but it's just my personal feeling, I'm not representative of the worldwide Omnia community!

Your eclipse 23118 is the better ROM I have ever seen (and used)!

Many thanks for your involvement in the omnia community!!!

Guest Keivan Moradi

Hi OCK. I thought you are retired. very nice to hear from you.

1. How you doing with these new builds? They seem incompatible with M2D in some aspects.

2. I cooked some ROMs with your kitchen 2011. I hope you are ok with it when I shared them.

3. I want to build a rom with xpr compression with your kitchen but when I choose xpr compression the cooked rom do not boot. do you know the solution?

4. Good lock with your new release. You can count on me if you need assistance.

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest blade87
If SMS program don't be laggy , I will never use another ROM :unsure:

That really is a problem. If it could be fixed somehow (even if is needed to remove any eye candy or SMS skins), it will be a perfect ROM.

Guest istron
Best OCK's rom & build so far is 23118. "Eclipse" or "GTX"; your choice.

I have same opinion! So it will be good when next rom will be made from build 23118, no 29005( this build sometimes freezes for me, it hasnt pre-installed s2u2, reminder in calendar wasnt worked for me...)

I love in eclipse at home screen icons(shortcuts) to sms, missed call and applications, so this will be good implemented in the next rom.

And It will be good when weather would be updated automatically after half hour or 1 hour at home screen...

Edited by istron

Guest viior

Hi OCK,

Hope everything went well with your exams!

I'm fan of your ROMs!

Great work done indeed! All the respect!

Could you tell me in which registries I can find (change manually) the settings for the Internet connection. When I try a new ROM I have to input those settings manually. There is a cab for it?

How I can unlock the device from the [END] key? There is cab for it?

Thank for it!

Guest viior

- Top bar notification like on i9000

- Several Virtual panels like on i9000

These are just few ideas.

All the best!

Guest Jackson_X

Hi OCK!

According to your signature - you are going to make us happy with new rom in May 2011?!

Say its true! )

ANd the second question is there any tries / abilities to install win mobile 7 to our omnia?

Thanx in advance!

Guest ojam29

I have installed OCK GTX and my GPS software IGO can not connect to GPS or other software can not connect. Do you have any solution. Thank you for answering

Guest istron
I have installed OCK GTX and my GPS software IGO can not connect to GPS or other software can not connect. Do you have any solution. Thank you for answering

google maps cant connect too?

when you have internet in mobile, try setting>system>enhanced GPS>XTRA>and enable XTRA server>and download XTRA data