OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest justpratik

Hello OCK.

Yours 25001 Titanium Rom -> Suppperb Excellent Rom. Very Very Fast, Very Very Stable, No SMS freeze Problem. Very Eye catching icons.

But only i found is 2 Problem.

1. Screen freeze sometimes after restart.

2. Can you get me official themes of windows mobile 6.5.3 (i have searched almost all forums). like(vera wang,isaac,etc.), all public is having 6.5 themes. not 6.5.3.

thank you very much for this delicious item. i m enjoying this very much. urs ingredients are marvelous.

Guest g3n3ral

Archives

Build 21889

UltraLite

Info and download links

Build 23518

M2D/ Titanium/ UltraLite

Info and download link

----------------------------

link for build 21889 not working

Guest justpratik
i think we really need a rom with jblend. don't we?

1 more thing, is the bt rounting working?

Thx a lot!!!

yes we need rom with jblend. but cab can be also good. dont u think?

yes wee need bt routing..

Guest Patrick1963

Hello Ock,

I use pRSSreader (for reading my google reader subscription feeds) but i noticed that the left button on the bottom (which has the functions: "Close"/"Channels"/"Update") often ONLY work if i tap the upper-left corner of that button with a stylus. (sometimes rubbing over the button from top to bottom with my finger also helps activate the button) It's usually the "close"-function which gives the problems. (the other 2 usually work fine.)

Now i know that pRSSreader isn't supported anymore (and was designed for WM 6, not for 6.5) so this could be a pRSSreader-problem. Nevertheless i would like to know if you have a different recomendation (as for reading rss-feeds, google feeds subscription) or perhaps it could be a bug in your Rom's? (it happened in M2D_23518 and M2D_25001)

I tried speeedreader but that one isn't freeware. (pRSSreader is)

Guest Michelle My Belle
hey im still using win 6.1 in my i900 just wondering if it is safe to upgrade to 6.5 with your ROMs?

You don't mention it but hopefully you are using an Omnia i900...

Anyway it won't hurt to first go and familiarise yourself with the ROM flashing basics - below is a link (Sector), which describes the process...

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...00-omnia-phone/

good luck.

MMB.

Guest Reapersnacks

As before guys I've installed the new titanium pack 25001, but as with 23518 (page 34)I am unable to send texts. Every other aspect seems to work brilliantly, I just can't send (and I have unlocked the phone before anyone asks lol). I'm a BT customer and I'm stuck with them for another 12 months before I can change to another provider, so please help.

Installed the 25001Titanium Classic and really like it apart from not being able to add panels in titanium. Tried Home Screen customiser and chome but no luck.

also seems to be some sort of bt problem pairing to my laptop.

can those upgrade use in i908 i try to use it and the it display TIMEOUT...can not find the device

plz teach me

I'm not too sure honestly whether a i900 rom will cause problems on an i908. Sry that I can't give a good advice.

Could you please upload the original "Startmenu_Selection.png" ? Because I don't really like the black style selection icon in the lite rom and I want to replace it by myself. ;)

Attached as requested. :D

Sorry, i mean cab for pako's battery icon.. :(

Somehow I can't find the original thread. Don't want to mirror the cab file here without prior permission, but you can try searching for "PK NewWarningWhiteBatteryClean3G.cab"

I used FavHacks to change the default dialer to the Samsung dialer and the font color is black. I can't read it because the background is black too. How can I change it to white?

Try the attached cab.

Please attach theme tsk or cab

Here's the link

Your previous roms had issues with JBlend, in your current version, you've removed it. Do you know of any other way to run my java games?

Oops I removed it while testing another version. Try the version posted by Sector

Hello OCK.

Yours 25001 Titanium Rom -> Suppperb Excellent Rom. Very Very Fast, Very Very Stable, No SMS freeze Problem. Very Eye catching icons.

But only i found is 2 Problem.

1. Screen freeze sometimes after restart.

2. Can you get me official themes of windows mobile 6.5.3 (i have searched almost all forums). like(vera wang,isaac,etc.), all public is having 6.5 themes. not 6.5.3.

thank you very much for this delicious item. i m enjoying this very much. urs ingredients are marvelous.

1. I encountered a freeze but I wasn't able to replicate it. Are you using S2U2?

2. Which theme would you want in particular?

post-615996-1265289888_thumb.png

i900_white_dialer_text.cab

Edited by ock

PART 2 of my replies :D

hey im still using win 6.1 in my i900 just wondering if it is safe to upgrade to 6.5 with your ROMs?

Should be safe cause many have done so without problems. Read Sector's guide and some tips by angel before you get started.

link for build 21889 not working

Links fixed. Thanks for informing me!

i think we really need a rom with jblend. don't we?

1 more thing, is the bt rounting working?

Thx a lot!!!

I plan to add BT routing to UL. I was testing the new rotation options and it may not be compatible with BTAR fix.

Hello Ock,

I use pRSSreader (for reading my google reader subscription feeds) but i noticed that the left button on the bottom (which has the functions: "Close"/"Channels"/"Update") often ONLY work if i tap the upper-left corner of that button with a stylus. (sometimes rubbing over the button from top to bottom with my finger also helps activate the button) It's usually the "close"-function which gives the problems. (the other 2 usually work fine.)

Now i know that pRSSreader isn't supported anymore (and was designed for WM 6, not for 6.5) so this could be a pRSSreader-problem. Nevertheless i would like to know if you have a different recomendation (as for reading rss-feeds, google feeds subscription) or perhaps it could be a bug in your Rom's? (it happened in M2D_23518 and M2D_25001)

I tried speeedreader but that one isn't freeware. (pRSSreader is)

Hello fellow friends, any ideas for our friend Patrick here? I don't read RSS feeds so I'm no expert ;) .

As before guys I've installed the new titanium pack 25001, but as with 23518 (page 34)I am unable to send texts. Every other aspect seems to work brilliantly, I just can't send (and I have unlocked the phone before anyone asks lol). I'm a BT customer and I'm stuck with them for another 12 months before I can change to another provider, so please help.

Are you able to receive them? I'm not sure what could be wrong.

damnn your latest version is good !

Only that the alarm donts work when my screen is black

Try setting a different alarm tone. I was woken up by my Omnia this morning :D

best rom i have, i think ... any chance to get a build 28223 or 23519 ? i think is faster ... but waiting for ultra light :( Cheers

I may look at 28223. 23519 is just one build no. up from 23518, and I don't think there would be significant changes.

Guest g3n3ral
Build 21889 UltraLite beta

15 Jan 2010

218xx builds, while not as finger-friendly, have much better responsiveness compared to other branches. Thus I thought UL users would like to try out his build. Don't plan to make M2D for this build though.

Managed to fix some bugs with the BTAR files, so I've added them back in for this build. Soundtester doesn't work with BTAR fix, so use the included AudioGainControl in the tools folder instead if you need to fine-tune the volume.

I've also fixed some compatibility issues with 3rd-party applications such as PlumSIP and S2U2 in this release.

Changelog:

- BTAR fix back in. Lock on wakeup now works properly without using Chobit Smartlock.

- FIXED: Adding exceptions to S2U2 works properly, tested with v2.24 (note: S2U2 is not included)

- FIXED: PlumSIP should work properly (note: not included)

- ADDED: SMS skin by yxyn

- ADDED: Option to manually install Cab files during autorun (Put them into SD subfolder in XDA_UC folder). Tks to Kampos for the suggestion.

- ADDED: m.carroll's Pureblack2 theme

- ADDED: Option to customise startup/ shutdown sounds (Put Poweroff.wav and Poweron.wav into your XDA_UC folder)

- CHANGED: Increased pagepool to 8MB

Download: Mediafire (54.9MB) (v2, fixed crash when autorotate is on)

Free Storage: 164 MB

Free Memory: 63 MB

UltrraLite_21889_1.PngUltrraLite_21889_2.PngUltrraLite_21889_4.Png

Enjoy!

this build still the fastest , stable , bug free ever ! thanks for this mr ock

Guest Argyelus

Hi Ock,

I used your 25001 M2D rom. Was really good rom.

The only problem a faced was the following: it was impossible to set up the internet connection. This is why I had to flash for another rom.

Are you aware of that? Do you havy any suggestion how to set up internet. Extra info: I use company specific APN, not the regular one - I could not find the way at all how to set up. In other roms it worked and also in the actual rom I use it works.

Thanks,

BalĂ¡zs

Guest ^nighthawk^
this build still the fastest , stable , bug free ever ! thanks for this mr ock

I agree with this about the Build 21889 UltraLite beta, i had GPS issues and google maps did not want to play nice, but other than that it was mostly flawless and the fastest i have used......i just want the samsung calendar over the default and then i will do any other tweaking myself ;)

Edited by ^nighthawk^

Guest kevin2210

i install white dialer skin( my device) but it doesnt work, it's still black, what can i do, anybody please post white skin please

i used 25001 m2d version with s2u2 when i lock screen with it, there's alway head set icon display on screen , i think i have to edit registry but i dont remember how

Edited by kevin2210

Guest PayAndCry

Hi OCK! Will you also release built 23102? it´s fast and has nice touch. I have it already flashed but I want your version of it because you always put progs in it which I use and need ;)