OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Hi OCK,

I have some problems with your rom's. On all your titanium classic rom's i can't connect to internet by GPRS. When trying to add a new modem connection with my operator sentings, nothing happens.... the new connetion doesnt appear. how can i resolve this problem?

Thank you.

Possible to wait for my next release? ;)

OCK,

Will you release it tonight ?

Yes, uploading now... Only M2D first :D .

OCK solve my problem =( At installing the Samsung Keyboard receved error:

"Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions"

Solutions?^

Are you using UL? Possible to wait for my next release? Cos I'm not sure what was the problem.

Hi OCK..

Million Tanks for your effort on cooking new roms ...

Waiting for more....... for sure your solution and the attention are really appreciated on resolving or fixing the issue brought to you ..

keep the job going..

Jiffry

regular customer on you kitchen...

Thanks for testing my roms. It's pretty hard to answer all these questions by myself, so do help me out if you know the answers to our fellow friends' queries.

Hi OCK,

Tanks for the new M2D.

I have a couple of questions though. I was under impression that you are going to incorporate the calendar tab in M2Ds... Are you?.. or I misunderstood something.

Another question is if there is a way to associate manila's "people" tab with the phonebook app rather than contacts; so, when I tap All people it opens directly to phonebook.

Thank you.

Try the attached cab. Do note that it will replace the contacts shortcut in start menu also.

Yea, but i fix the problem by overwriting the installation through another dialer.

1 more thing, i am using s2u2, but there is this headphone signs on top of my s2u2. it doesn't really bother me that much tho. =)

Uninstall SRS WOW if you don't use it, this should get rid of the icon. Yup, it doesn't really bother me too.

ockM2D_People_Tab_Phonebk.cab

Edited by ock

Guest Reapersnacks
As before guys I've installed the new titanium pack 25001, but as with 23518 (page 34)I am unable to send texts. Every other aspect seems to work brilliantly, I just can't send (and I have unlocked the phone before anyone asks lol). I'm a BT customer and I'm stuck with them for another 12 months before I can change to another provider, so please help.

I think I have the answer to my problem, but I still need your help. I have been told the reason I can't send any messages is because I needed the message centre number which i have now been given from BT. What I now need is help in knowing where I enter this into my phone, could you help please? This noob is trying to learn the best he can ;)

Edited by Reapersnacks

New build! Titanium and UL coming soon... Maybe not tonight though.

Build 23529

Changelog:

- FIXED: 3G icon

- FIXED: Problems running Java programs

- ADDED: ADC back in, hope it solves operator/connection issues

- ADDED: kept Classic Blue theme

- CHANGED: Lockscreen now uses your custom wallpaper

M2D3.png

06 Feb 2010

Download: Mediafire (84.6MB)

Free storage: 122 MB

Free memory: 56 MB

M2D_23529_1.PngM2D_23529_2.PngM2D_23529_3.Png

M2D_23529_4.PngM2D_23529_5.PngM2D_23529_6.Png

Edited by ock

thanks Dear Chef OCK~

really happy to use ur ROM.

will trying later, and hoping for titanium to come soon. hehe ;)

actually what is the huge different between 25001 build compare 23xxxbuild??

Edited by fense

Hi OCK,

which keyboard cab did you use for the 25001 M2D rom??? Can share the cab here? it isn't the omniaLite SS keyboard. Thanks a million

I'll try to. Give me some time :( .

I think I have the answer to my problem, but I still need your help. I have been told the reason I can't send any messages is because I needed the message centre number which i have now been given from BT. What I now need is help in knowing where I enter this into my phone, could you help please? This noob is trying to learn the best he can :D

Anyone can help our friend here? I'm not too sure on this myself.

m2d version has that new titanium skin?

Nope.

GChris was kind enough to grant me permission to cook this, I'm planning a special version with his Titanium theme ;) .

Guest jmsmartins
Nope.

GChris was kind enough to grant me permission to cook this, I'm planning a special version with his Titanium theme ;) .

ok i'll wait for that version tho :D

Guest kevin2210
Possible to wait for my next release? ;)

Yes, uploading now... Only M2D first :D .

Are you using UL? Possible to wait for my next release? Cos I'm not sure what was the problem.

Thanks for testing my roms. It's pretty hard to answer all these questions by myself, so do help me out if you know the answers to our fellow friends' queries.

Try the attached cab. Do note that it will replace the contacts shortcut in start menu also.

Uninstall SRS WOW if you don't use it, this should get rid of the icon. Yup, it doesn't really bother me too.

want to remove headset icon use registry editor ( Resco reg for exam) go to HKLM/system/state/hardware change value of headset from 1 to 0 and save , the icon will be disapeared

Dear OCk, thanks for the new rom. starting to download it...

Just a question, if I want to have the m2d home update weather from weather tab, what should I do? in your previous rom, I installed a cab tweak which made m2d get data from weather tab rather than trying to find city based on HTC location service.

now in 25001, it makes M2D fail to open.

Just would like to know what to do to have same city in manila home.

(also, in this new update rom, is autorun back in tools menu? )

thanks a lot...

Guest lsherif

OCK,

Again & again you are just proofing to be the best cooker in this forum ( at least this is my opinion with all my respect to others :( ), just wants to thank you so much for this latest build 23529M2D which is again simply a piece of art.

What distinguish your roms from other is the memory avilalabilty & on top minimal memeory leakage during heavy use , have tried roms for all chefs here from the great Sector & KC up to the new chefs around , but again yours in terms of memory usage & leakage are the best ;)

Thanks again & keep it up with the newer builds. :D

Guest jmsmartins

hi guys!

have anyone noted a sleep of death - like bug in 28223? sometimes when i try to unlock, the omnia won't unlock and i have to soft reset..

any fix for this ock?

jmsmartins, I had it many many many times with the previous build. didn't have any with the new build (installed for 3 hours, so didn't expect it to happen in few hours, specially I didn't use the phone this while).

But I guess its more related to wifi. try turning off wifi before letting the phone sleep.

Guest MasterJam88

I think I have the answer to my problem, but I still need your help. I have been told the reason I can't send any messages is because I needed the message centre number which i have now been given from BT. What I now need is help in knowing where I enter this into my phone, could you help please? This noob is trying to learn the best he can smile.gif

Anyone can help our friend here? I'm not too sure on this myself.

go to setting---> personal--->phone--->move to "services" there is "voice mail and text messages"! tap "get settings" then u can enter the ur number!

greetz

Edited by MasterJam88

Guest omnia 1

woooooow

great roms (23529 m2d) all thing go as well

but i have 2 quest.

1-how to change home screen wallpaper not m2dc i mean the home

when i set any background i found no thing change...

M2D_23529_1.Png

2-the BT headset dose't work with music

hi guys!

have anyone noted a sleep of death - like bug in 28223? sometimes when i try to unlock, the omnia won't unlock and i have to soft reset..

any fix for this ock?

I experienced it this morning too-1st time.it was stuck on lockscreen.rgds,dave

hi guys!

any fix for this ock?

jmsmartins, I had it many many many times with the previous build. didn't have any with the new build (installed for 3 hours, so didn't expect it to happen in few hours, specially I didn't use the phone this while).

I experienced it this morning too-1st time.it was stuck on lockscreen.rgds,dave

Tks for all your reports. Are you guys using UL? It seems there's some remaining issues with the BTAR fix that could be causing this. I'll test my next UL to see if the problem goes away. It's tricky though as I'm not able to trace what triggers it.

go to setting---> personal--->phone--->move to "services" there is "voice mail and text messages"! tap "get settings" then u can enter the ur number!

greetz

Thanks MasterJam88, hope it helps our friend

woooooow

great roms (23529 m2d) all thing go as well

but i have 2 quest.

1-how to change home screen wallpaper not m2dc i mean the home

when i set any background i found no thing change...

M2D_23529_1.Png

2-the BT headset dose't work with music

1. Go to settings>home and set a background

2. The M2D version doesn't include BTAR, if you're using older BT headsets. If you aren't, try uninstalling SRSWOW.

OCK, u still the greatest chef here.hehe

waiting for your new release of titanium classic with that special theme~~

Hope able to have it before chinese new year~haha

GONG XI FA CAI~~