OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Just uploaded a new version of 23529 ;)

Hi,

Battery is definitely fully charged.

Or must I click on the check-box next to "Format Device's Internal Large Hard Disk" ?

Is the image downloaded to the internal storage or to the SD card ?

Cheers !

Nope, you don't need to check the option. Have you tried roms from other chefs or did a hard reset?

Me too have GPRS problem. I do not have any GPRS problem like this in other ROM before. This problem is first for me after 2X times testing new ROM.

Currently I m using OCK M2D 23529. No problem with previous M2D version.

I have tried install ADC.cab and also try re-flash it. Both also not working.

On the first boot up, it detect MAXIS (Malaysia) and ask to download operator setting. It seem it failed during the download but without any popup.

I guess I have to give up on this firmware. I might go back to previous version.

me too facing the same issue with GPRS....

have a nice day...thanks your effort ..

because after 2days i bought i900 omnia .. i was disapointed with it but ..

i got new life for my omnia i900

tanx

I'll need some time to find a fix for this... Seems it works for some but not for others.

Guest new2city
Anyone has this issue? I don't use GPRS and thus I'm not that sure on this. :D

Yup, it's ported from the HTC Touch2 (QVGA), that's why it appears cut off.

Have you tried charging your battery?

Noted and thanks. It's driving me mad... cause the next release is delayed by this bug. ;)

I suspected it may cause some freezes and thus removed it. It'll be an option in my future roms.

Btw, you've bought a new phone?

yup, moving on to the Omnia Pro B7610... couldn't resist the keyboard and AMOLED screen.. Will miss my i900 though, partially because of the chefs here at modaco..

hi ock!

does the new version have sleep bug?

Shouldn't have :D

Hey ock, are you going to release the new build with titanium classic? would be great :-)

Yes, I've plans to. My idea is to release them one at a time so that I would not have to update all 3 builds if major bugs are found. Hope you'll give me some time ;)

Guest jmsmartins

hi ock! would it be very hard to make a cab with that titanium sense theme?

thank u

edit: nevermind, flashing my phone now ;) i'll test it for you and see if it has the sleep bug or not. afterall you're a greata chef and we must help you!

regards. will post feedback later

Edited by jmsmartins

OCK gr8 job with the titaniumsence, such a way to combine m2d+titanium. been using it for 2 hours now. so far so good, i like the classicness of the appearance, home screen, navigation, weather. i like what u have done with contacts, gr8 man. operator settings r ok now. gprs works, problem is when i add contacts on home ui the numbers at the bottom get all congy, as my numbers r all 12/13 digits. overall very nice rom. lets c how long i'm gonna use it, if i get anything will let u guys know.

PS. Haven't encounter sleep bug yet, seems its bug free(finger crossed);)

Edited by Rebels

Hi OCK,

Question about memory management. It seems that multitasking is limited to 2-4 programs at a time. I noticed that media player (does not matter which one, I have 3 different once) shuts down after opening one to three more apps.

With the full load of apps I have running, I can pretty much run one program at a time. Deactivating photoalbum and audiomanager tabs in m2D, s2u2 and some other apps gives me a little more space to play with but again no more than three programs can be active at a time. Is there any way to make these restriction a little less severe? I don't remember who but someone already mentioned it in the thread, what is the point to have such a huge available RAM if we can't utilize it. I am running 23515 M2D on one omnia and 23529 M2D on another one. 23515 is fully loaded with whole bunch of software and 23529 has almost nothing extra in it except s2u2, s2v and lisbian taskbar. On either of them I can not run more than three apps at a time.

Thank you.

Guest g3n3ral
Hi OCK,

Question about memory management. It seems that multitasking is limited to 2-4 programs at a time. I noticed that media player (does not matter which one, I have 3 different once) shuts down after opening one to three more apps.

With the full load of apps I have running, I can pretty much run one program at a time. Deactivating photoalbum and audiomanager tabs in m2D, s2u2 and some other apps gives me a little more space to play with but again no more than three programs can be active at a time. Is there any way to make these restriction a little less severe? I don't remember who but someone already mentioned it in the thread, what is the point to have such a huge available RAM if we can't utilize it. I am running 23515 M2D on one omnia and 23529 M2D on another one. 23515 is fully loaded with whole bunch of software and 23529 has almost nothing extra in it except s2u2, s2v and lisbian taskbar. On either of them I can not run more than three apps at a time.

Thank you.

+99

Guest g3n3ral

the new build kinda slow and bit logy is ther any way to optimize it? i mean to boost the speed ??

i try t browse internet and it made me wait for 2-3 min to open a page the screen get stock cant even click the menu after 3 min the page open the phone back to normal but when i try to open another page i have to wait for 3min again the phone got logy after the page open the phone back to normal

i think the new build eating a huge of ram ...

Guest papaslime

hi guys,

just 4 sharing, did any one also feel that build 23529 drain battery faster than build 25001?

well, before using OCK 23529 M2D i was using OCK 25001 titanium

on my experience build 23529 drains batt in only 1 days but build 25001 can use the batt for 3 day (all in normal use : telp, sms, browsing)

ps: i install exactly same app, but only in 25001 titanium i also install pointui.

Hi OCK,

First a big thank you for uploading this ROM, I have been flashing various roms over the last two weeks and yours by far works faster!

Just a problem with the calendar, I'm using the latest M2D build - though I can't actually add a new appointment to it. Wondering to know if this is just a bug or this is something I can do to fix it?

Cheers!

Guest g3n3ral

how about adding discovery of sinan about the page pool?

i herd sinan discovery a 100mb page pool?

i dont know what is page pool but i believe that it will make rom faster

OCK gr8 job with the titaniumsence, such a way to combine m2d+titanium. been using it for 2 hours now. so far so good, i like the classicness of the appearance, home screen, navigation, weather. i like what u have done with contacts, gr8 man. operator settings r ok now. gprs works, problem is when i add contacts on home ui the numbers at the bottom get all congy, as my numbers r all 12/13 digits. overall very nice rom. lets c how long i'm gonna use it, if i get anything will let u guys know.

PS. Haven't encounter sleep bug yet, seems its bug free(finger crossed);)

EDIT: All going well, fast and highly responsive, good memory, very convenient useability. only thing i encounter is sense doesn't work in landscape. C the pic below.

post-537928-1265613329_thumb.png

Edited by Rebels

Guest Raheel Anjum
9. I removed it because I suspect that it causes the time to reset to 2008 for the first 2 resets. You can enable it in FavHackings though.

10. This has been reported, any recollection what programs you were running? Was wifi on?

12. I think the latest version of smartlock needs some tweaking for it to work properly. Do a search for it, I believe AnnPhe posted something on it. (Do share here if you find it)

Thanks OCK for your reply.

Just for your infromation after flashing your ROM, I set the date and time and then after reboot both time and date went back to ilnitial flash value and I had to set it again. ;). So, may be this disabling has no effect on date and time?

When first time my phone went to sleep WiFi was on, but the second time it was Off. For 1st time, I think no program was running. WiFi was on as I had done some weather update and tested that nimbuzz is working or not. Both worked ok and I closed nimbuzz. A few minutes later, I received a phone call and after finishing it when I wanted to use the phone again around 15 minutes later that I noted that it has gone to deep sleep :D .

Guest Reapersnacks
I think I have the answer to my problem, but I still need your help. I have been told the reason I can't send any messages is because I needed the message centre number which i have now been given from BT. What I now need is help in knowing where I enter this into my phone, could you help please? This noob is trying to learn the best he can smile.gif

Anyone can help our friend here? I'm not too sure on this myself.

go to setting---> personal--->phone--->move to "services" there is "voice mail and text messages"! tap "get settings" then u can enter the ur number!

greetz

I believe the term I am thinking of of is : Masterjam88 you are the DADDY!! many thanks dude I can finally text, you rule, hell everyone rules!!

Guest theraf90

Hey ock I'm having a strange problem... the last two rom I flashed had it: I click on, for example,a contact and it doesn't select it... I have to click ten thousand times to get it to work (what can I do?) have you made some registriy tweaks that might cause this problem? (ROM latest UL & M2D)

thank you for your incredible works!

Guest BlacKICcE
Hey ock I'm having a strange problem... the last two rom I flashed had it: I click on, for example,a contact and it doesn't select it... I have to click ten thousand times to get it to work (what can I do?) have you made some registriy tweaks that might cause this problem? (ROM latest UL & M2D)

thank you for your incredible works!

have the same problem !! i have to click it many times in order to select it .. and sometimes it just doesnt work !!