OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Hi OCK and guys,

I've been trying to get m2d calendar working on your latest M2D rom and 23515 m2d as well. I has not been successful so far. I've followed the instruction from xda-developers step by step. Well... has not gotten it.

Is there any work around available? Another thing I'd like to ask, if there is a way to have voicemail available not from the taskbar but rather from the home, mail or messaging tab?

Thank you

Edited by amb123

Guest Masta92

Good beta for sense even if I got some bugs wit phone calls

The last M2D is simply a good rom

No problems wit my auto installers and interface

Good job

Edited by Masta92

+1, i'm in the same ROM, noticed this weak signal in GPS (Garmin XT) also. Don;t know what happen.

Tried weirdo's "!!!!!!!UPDATE (8-2-2010) WITHOUT DRIVER WORKS NOW( tomtom working without gpsgate for i900), NEWW!!! INTERNAL GPS WORKS READ" reg trick, when i open Garmin, it hang, need to soft reset to fix it. ;) :D :(

I think it's not my phone problem then , and u may need a hard reset or just undo what u have done to your reg. as for me am back to 23518 M2D Version cuz i was so

happy with it . I noticed no difference between 23518 ,23529 .

anyway it was a really nice rom I,v tried but i need a better GPS Signal these days . Thanks a Million OCK for such a nice roms , and OF COURSE u can take a rest from

our annoying requests and complaining all the time :D

Guest tingchung_chin
I think it's not my phone problem then , and u may need a hard reset or just undo what u have done to your reg. as for me am back to 23518 M2D Version cuz i was so

happy with it . I noticed no difference between 23518 ,23529 .

anyway it was a really nice rom I,v tried but i need a better GPS Signal these days . Thanks a Million OCK for such a nice roms , and OF COURSE u can take a rest from

our annoying requests and complaining all the time :D

yeah, i did that, else i'll get continuos hang from Garmin ;)

Good beta for sense even if I got some bugs wit phone calls

The last M2D is simply a good rom

No problems wit my auto installers and interface

Good job

What bugs may i ask?

Guest Masta92
What bugs may i ask?

In contacts module, I put some contacts

When i type to have a call, it only use the Three first digit

for example : +33 (6) 12345678 but the phone only take +33

Obviously, I can't change my phone number format (I don't want to)

I will wait for a fix to test again

+++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

111111111111111111111++++++++++++++++++++

but i think this has some conflicts with some builds, thats y OCK ignored it..but it'd be really amazing if he can cook it in somehow which we know he sure can ;)

post-537928-1265820389_thumb.png

post-537928-1265820404_thumb.png

Edited by Rebels

Guest rodrigo.cbg

Hey OCK, thank you for your great work, titanium sense rocks! But I have a problem: even doing the registry tricks on first page (GCHRIS), I can't change the clock or calendar default because I receive the message " The file ... cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found...". I tried to instal on device or my storage, used exact codes described (with " "and so) and I couldn't fix the problem. I ' ve soft reseted after changing the registry. What could be happen?? Thank you again!

nice rom and very responsive , but i m confused on how set the lock to auto lock when the phone goes to sleep

Start>settings>personal>buttons>wake up tab>Tick the last check box

Hope that helps ;)

hello Glico,

Not just SMS, my file in chinese cannot be displayed correctly. I've already install the chinese nls file and select Hong Kong. I cannot read any chinese characters SMS, system files, contact, etc., only ???? with squares.... You have similar problem? Can you fix that?

Hi Carry93, I don't have your problem to read chinese in system file & SMS, I only have problem to send out the SMS with chinese ....... so I don't really know how to fix yours.....

Guest jms2367
Just install this small cab.

enjoy :D

is the sms bubbles compatible with com2 builds?

edit: i tried it. it's working in com2 builds. ;)

Edited by jms2367

Guest Bruno Adler
is the sms bubbles compatible with com2 builds?

edit: i tried it. it's working in com2 builds. ;)

Sorry for asking, but wth is SMS bubbles ?

Theme or something?