OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest wingw

I flashed the UltraLite rom. when using google map 3.2.1, keyboard doesn't work when I use the search function. Does anyone have a solution? It also happened in the last update from ock. I used ryrzy's lite roms before and didn't have this problem. Thanks in advance.

Guest mr.bhola

ock i have a bug in the rom from 3 march

when my phone is out and my friend is calling on my mobile

and later i will start my phone i see nothing from a missed call ?

and also sms

Guest Samsung dude

Has anyone ever tried any of these ROMs on the Vodafone UK Omnia? My Device is

PDA : i900XXHH1/ACHH1

PHONE: i900BUHG5

Hi OCK I made a small CAB for your LoskScreeen ROM (using 22004) if you want large clock (viz. screen) and small icon for calendar (HTC style) , it´s here (background can change)...maybe will come in handy/maybe no ...

Hi Hanusch, saw some your work on the lockscreens in another thread, looks good. I did experiment with letting users choose separate lockscreen and homescreen wallpapers but it seems some thought it's a bug :P that the lockscreen wallpaper can't be changed.

hi ock,

have you experienced this? Samsung Omnia Keyboard overlaps on the System bar?

any fix? Thanks in Advance!

That's the OmniaLite keyboard? As far as I know, no one has found a fix for that (yet :( )

My phone keeps booting up all the time after I've installed this ROM. When it starts installing some cabs, it says "Preconfiguaration - The device have to be restarted..."

See my second post, when flashing, don't enable the option to format the internal drive.

That's the first time I'm using OCK's Rom, and it's very nice, in Premium Version you can see infuance of htc devices, but...

It's the first time EVER!!! I'm having so many problems with XDA_UC folder and aplications!!! It's HORRIBLE!!!

I have my standard "pack" of aplications that I always use, and as far as I can remeber there have never been problems with cabs like skyfire etc. The installation progress freezes and I have to format my device over and over again...

The autorun solution that should be in tools folder is not available and the one in windows folder just doesn't work... cruel but true.

I strongly recomend to ask RYRZY how he solved this problem with XDA_UC - I used his roms for a very long time, never having this issue...

Just to check, in ryrzy's rom, does the cabs prompt you where to install? Usually, those not in SD folder will run by themselves, while only those in SD folder needs configuration.

Hi OCK, minor observations after 2 days of usage:-

1. GSP tweak not working well as it keeps of loosing the connection in TomTom. So, installed GSP.Gate and connected all the way without loosing signal.

2. M2D, can we reduce the weather picture overlay as it does make the background wall-paper looks more messy.

Thanks for the feedback, as for the weather icons, you can try a different theme without the fullscreen home weather.

Hi OCK, Can you please share the cab for action screen in classic manila. Thanks.

Will make one when I have some time.

think my freezing problems was hou ming file explorer file extension, but testing now

Yup, I had problems with file explorer crashing when exiting if I install the file explorer extension. Seems HTC users also have similar issues.

Disable_WM6.5_Lockscreen.cab

Edited by ock

Ock, have you heard about ExtenDir? It makes your WM a lot faster. Here is the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=530710

How can I put the unlocker button on the lock screen to the middle of the screen? It's musch comfortable for me in that way. I just should grab another theme for it and that's all? :P

Thx in advance!

I've tried to cook it in but it doesn't seem to work. The developer is a really helpful guy though, I'll ask him about this one of these days.

Hi I'm from Austria and i really like the roms!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I wanted to know if I can install the original Windows mobile 6.5 Device Lock.

THKS

Do you mean the lockscreen which says tap to unlock...? If yes, install this cab.

hi OCK,

i'm having problem with the "samsung today 2" plugin, not sure if you can troubleshoot the problem. when i change the clock settings to "dual clock", the graphics will get screwed up. not sure if the problem is with the theme or the samsung today plugin.

Seems like a missing file somewhere, maybe you can post a link, but I may not have time to look at it these few days.

hey chef ock, it's me again. may i know why my phone always freezes when i try to send photo thru mms. just freeze there never open. how to solve this?

You're sending the photo from the Camera mode right? This is a known problem with most roms. There's actually a prompt asking something about resizing the image(but it appears as a blank screen), you can either press the centre button to confirm, or you can attach the photo when composing the mms.

Hi. If I want to add anniversary to contact in Samsung Phonebook, after tap on "Anniversary" field nothing happens. Do I need some .dll or .exe?

I'll try to fix this :( . It may require additional components from OmniaLite.

I flashed the UltraLite rom. when using google map 3.2.1, keyboard doesn't work when I use the search function. Does anyone have a solution? It also happened in the last update from ock. I used ryrzy's lite roms before and didn't have this problem. Thanks in advance.

Which keyboard are you using? Somehow Samsung keyboard doesn't work in non-t9 mode in Google Maps.

ock i have a bug in the rom from 3 march

when my phone is out and my friend is calling on my mobile

and later i will start my phone i see nothing from a missed call ?

and also sms

Not too sure what you mean by "when my phone is out". Do you mean it doesn't ring or alert you when someone calls or sends you a message?

EDIT: Added a couple of cab tweaks/fixes to my second post, including one for disabling Samsung Vol control.

Disable_Samsung_Vol_Ctrl.cab

Edited by ock

Guest fense

sir OCK, which of ur ROM had a can use for bluetooth headset?

which type of bluetooth headset is compatible?

mine phone was having hardware problem.. been go for diagnosis.. boss also suggest me to use bluettoth haedset rather than repair becaouse it is pricy for repair...

Guest mrsands

Hi, I just installed this Rom, it looks great, some things didnt work properly the first time, but reflashed and it seems to be working now... however, for the life of me... I can't find marketplace... is it there? Where is it :P

edit:

Btw i was using the premium 23551, I encountered a few problems:

1. Sometimes on wifi clicking the 'Advance' button did not work

2. Did not receive any SMS

Edited by mrsands

Guest Tran Lam

Thank you very much for the great Premium rom Mr. Ock!

I have a problem that the tab MUSIC and PICTURE could not search any song and picture in my phone. I tried to find the answer from prior pages, but they are not so clear for me. Please help me!

With best wishes,

Edited by Tran Lam

Guest Petter88
EDIT: Added a couple of cab tweaks/fixes to my second post, including one for disabling Samsung Vol control.

Lovely! thank you!

The volume fix works great. I did have to cooy the dll from installdir to windows folder manually thou. but great work!

Edited by Petter88

sir OCK, which of ur ROM had a can use for bluetooth headset?

which type of bluetooth headset is compatible?

mine phone was having hardware problem.. been go for diagnosis.. boss also suggest me to use bluettoth haedset rather than repair becaouse it is pricy for repair...

Most stereo ones should work, but I don't own one :P

Hi, I just installed this Rom, it looks great, some things didnt work properly the first time, but reflashed and it seems to be working now... however, for the life of me... I can't find marketplace... is it there? Where is it :(

edit:

Btw i was using the premium 23551, I encountered a few problems:

1. Sometimes on wifi clicking the 'Advance' button did not work

2. Did not receive any SMS

Marketplace is not included, google and install it as a cab.

1) Yup, the advanced softkey doesn't work, it seems M2Dv2 still has some unresolved issues on our i900

2) Have you installed any program? Working fine for me.

Thank you very much for the great Premium rom Mr. Ock!

I have a problem that the tab MUSIC and PICTURE could not search any song and picture in my phone. I tried to find the answer from prior pages, but they are not so clear for me. Please help me!

With best wishes,

Try the cabs on my second post. For photos, you'll need to set a folder as your favourite first.

As for the music tab, launch the audio manager and play a song, the song should be displayed in the music tab.

Lovely! thank you!

The volume fix works great. I did have to cooy the dll from installdir to windows folder manually thou. but great work!

Thanks for the fast feedback! Cab file edited and reuploaded.

Guest Michelle My Belle
Has anyone ever tried any of these ROMs on the Vodafone UK Omnia? My Device is

PDA : i900XXHH1/ACHH1

PHONE: i900BUHG5

Yes I have. My phone is or should I say was UK Vodafone. Incidentaly, I recently flashed back to the original Vodafone ROM - just as an exercise. I could'nt stand it for more than a couple of hours - then I switched back to one of Ock's ROM's.

Ock's ROM's are very good, I think you'll enjoy the difference :-)

Just make sure you're comfortable with the flashing instructions (check or do a search for Sectors excellent guide).

Good luck.

MMB.

Guest corpisa
I'll try to fix this :P . It may require additional components from OmniaLite.

i found this fix for birthdays, I think it will fix anniversaries too. all thanks to xavinet from htcspain.com xavinet fix

i will advice that ock tests this first before anyone as I´m not sure it works..

slds,

HtcSpain_FixCumplea

Guest maczen
I've tried to cook it in but it doesn't seem to work. The developer is a really helpful guy though, I'll ask him about this one of these days.

Hi Ock

I have follow the instruction on xda and cooked in Extendir. The rom is boot fine but I can't see if it has any affects. I don't know so much about this but you maybe know a way to see if it's work :P

btw the rom is in my thread.

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi!

Seems like the battery drainage icon on my phone drops with steps of 20. From 100 => 90 => 70 => 50 => 30. Same for others?

Changed a M2D theme which changed the icons on the horisontal scrollbar at home "page". Deleted the the but the icons won't change to original rom icons. Why not?

Regards

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest mrsands
2) Have you installed any program? Working fine for me.

I did not install any programs at the time, at that point all I have done was set up Active Sync, set up wifi, tried to look for marketplace, then tested receiving calls and sms. I also played around with the 'Common Hacks' that may be the case, I will re-flash again to the build in a few hours and see if I encounter the same issues.

Edit:

I flashed with m2dClassic, everything works well, crashed once when opening a link from msn, but I think that was just a freak crash, I'm loving it so far, thanks for the great rom

Edited by mrsands

Guest shadyfkm1987

hey chef ock, thanks for the last reply.

may i ask, do u know why i can access wifi from almost anywhere, starbucks, my college wifi, but i can't seem to connect to the wifi at my place.

btw, how does the calibrate screen setting in the favourite hackings work?

there's 2 in it, which 1 to choose and what's the difference?

Guest kennypotatoes

Taiko, today i just swap in ur roms.... but then i found that my camera not functioning at all.

normaly we open 'camera' it would shows 'Loadin...' after that we can start to capture image.

but then, it just stuck in 'Loading...' only

aiya,, big head already

Guest Kampos

Hi Ock . Nice work on Build 23551 REALLY i liked it so much ,

but what made me move back to build 23541 that GPS in the older build was a really works like a charm i did gps reg tweaks on build 23541 and i got a signal on \

tomtom nav in less than 30 sec , but in build 23551 i did wait for over 1 minute and i didn't got any signal . so maybe it was something at Sys folder for 23541 ?? could be ,,

anyway thanks alot i wished i could use the new build cuz i really like the changes u have made to this new build :P i hope the next build would be better for me

THANKS AGAIN :(

Guest Dawidex

Great job OCK!

I am using the Manila Classic build 23551 and I have to say it's remarkably fast! Keep up the good work :P

However if I may suggest, you could think of adding a few things:

- SmartLock: I find it very handy, and I kinda got used to it from Ryrzy's roms :(

- The possibility to access airplane mode quickly: from the Settings tab in M2D I get no response when I want to access the connections menu. Moreover there's no possibility to add a Wireless Manager shortcut in the Launcher tab.

Also another issue: it seems I can't change background of M2D... anyone has a suggestion on how to do it? In the M2DC background tab I select the new wallpaper and after I apply it closed M2DC but no change...

Other than than, great rom!

Thanks a lot!

Guest The_Wolf88

Nice keep up the good work !! :P

BTW.. Premium ROM Build 23551 is having a battery issue because it is last for 2 days only !!

I charge it on Wednesday last week and after 2 days only it is 60 % without touching the mobile at all !!!!

I checked different ROM and the battery still 100 % from Sat till today !!

Anybody face same problem ?!

Guest ventex

Does Tomtom works with these roms without the use of GPSproxy or so?

How to set ip up?

Great job OCK!

I am using the Manila Classic build 23551 and I have to say it's remarkably fast! Keep up the good work :P

However if I may suggest, you could think of adding a few things:

- SmartLock: I find it very handy, and I kinda got used to it from Ryrzy's roms :(

- The possibility to access airplane mode quickly: from the Settings tab in M2D I get no response when I want to access the connections menu. Moreover there's no possibility to add a Wireless Manager shortcut in the Launcher tab.

Also another issue: it seems I can't change background of M2D... anyone has a suggestion on how to do it? In the M2DC background tab I select the new wallpaper and after I apply it closed M2DC but no change...

Other than than, great rom!

Thanks a lot!