OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest onghc73
oo you mean it doesn't wake you? Btw M2D doesn't show future alarms on its home tab, and thus sometimes one

may mistake that alarms are off. You may also want to give G-Alarm a try, there's a old free version that

works quite well. (and the creators obviously know the habits/behaviours of heavy sleepers :P)

============

Ok, that concludes my "spamming" of replies to the queries. :(

Hi OCK,

thanks for reply.

Testing the alarm after install ROM 23551 Premium..

Set time & day for alarm, but simply don't activite alarm when time up...

appreciate if you could kindly attach the cab for G-Alarm..

Guest Alien-Tech

Hey OCK, I tried those JN Fundation Roms, but I just can't get to use to M2D, which got me to thinking. Why don't you make your ultra light roms without Titanium, for us SPB Shell users. Well I have to flash back my phone to one of your Roms today to get everything working, but I could wait for the next ROM if you'll be issuing one in a couple of days?

Guest MartoKT

QUOTE(MartoKT @ Apr 6 2010, 17:53) *

Hi Ock,can u provide a link to this MD2 Classic THEME from 23551 ROM? It is very cool.I like it very much.

Tnx

It's originally by htctoucher from xda, but there's a wqvga version in the M2D themes thread.

Hi OCK,

thank u for ur fast replay. I couldn't find this cool theme in this M2D Themes tread and that's why i will really appreciate if you provide me a link to this theme.

thank u very much in advance

OCK, when your next release will be issued? :(

Very soon... :(

Hey Ock, Congrats! your latest ROM is the best I ever tried. Very smooth and really fast, the icons are the best.

Im really happy with your Titanium Classic Version

Keep that way!!!

Thanks for your efforts.

See you next release! :o

Ok, will retain most the style and all, and fix a few bugs of course. :P

Hi OCK, waiting for your new ROM release.

Also, what apps are available for reading PDF file ?

Adobe and Foxit are two for Windows mobile.

Hi OCK,

thanks for reply.

Testing the alarm after install ROM 23551 Premium..

Set time & day for alarm, but simply don't activite alarm when time up...

appreciate if you could kindly attach the cab for G-Alarm..

thanks B) ;)

The latest version can be purchased for 4,99 €, or you can try the free old version

thank you chef...

your latest premium is the best of all...

but please get EZinput back again please...

Managed to fix the camera button issue, so it'll be included.

Hey OCK, I tried those JN Fundation Roms, but I just can't get to use to M2D, which got me to thinking. Why don't you make your ultra light roms without Titanium, for us SPB Shell users. Well I have to flash back my phone to one of your Roms today to get everything working, but I could wait for the next ROM if you'll be issuing one in a couple of days?

Actually Titanium itself is very light (1-2MB), and when it's disabled it won't take up ram, which I suppose is your main concern?

QUOTE(MartoKT @ Apr 6 2010, 17:53) *

Hi Ock,can u provide a link to this MD2 Classic THEME from 23551 ROM? It is very cool.I like it very much.

Tnx

It's originally by htctoucher from xda, but there's a wqvga version in the M2D themes thread.i OCK,

thank u for ur fast replay. I couldn't find this cool theme in this M2D Themes tread and that's why i will really appreciate if you provide me a link to this theme.

thank u very much in advance

Here's the link. posts 691, 693

Guest dave18

Dear Ock:

Been using your 23551 m2dv2 for a week now. It's great. thank you. Not a real fan of m2d but i like the action screen and full screen weather. I'm using a wallpaper which appears in home, start menu and lockscreen but doesn't show in other tabs. Can you please give me the name of png file to overwrite?

thanks again.dave

Guest corpisa
^^ the ones in the menu and the main M2D home

i need it , please any one upload it 4 me

thanks in advance

be careful MimomaN, the start menu style use in JN Foundation roms is very touchy, does not like being modify to much ;)

slds,

post-209926-1270826615_thumb.png

Guest sameh_elhakim

hi the 23551 version is very perfect but there is a problem in camera when i pressed video to make a video by my finger on it the device had been stopped and nothing happened pllz can you fix this problem for us pllz and thanx again and sry about my english

Guest PJ_Omnia

Anybody having problem with low sound volume output to speakers?

Still something strange with batteryusage or indicator, looking att phone doing nothing it jumped from 70% directly to 50%, maybe same as some have been writing about faster battery drainage?

OffTopic

What is FloTanium, Titanium etc written here and there in different threads?

Edited by PJ_Omnia

I'm using a wallpaper which appears in home, start menu and lockscreen but doesn't show in other tabs. Can you please give me the name of png file to overwrite? thanks again.dave

That should be either hh_fw_focus_background.png or hh_fw_background.png

hi the 23551 version is very perfect but there is a problem in camera when i pressed video to make a video by my finger on it the device had been stopped and nothing happened pllz can you fix this problem for us pllz and thanx again and sry about my english

Maybe you can try version 23557? ;) Video recording working fine in it.

Anybody having problem with low sound volume output to speakers?

Still something strange with batteryusage or indicator, looking att phone doing nothing it jumped from 70% directly to 50%, maybe same as some have been writing about faster battery drainage?

OffTopic

What is FloTanium, Titanium etc written here and there in different threads?

Check that SRSWOW is enabled, or you can try using SoundTester to adjust volume. I've observed that 23551 uses more battery, but I've been testing out some phone parts, so maybe my assessment aren't accurate?

Btw FloTanium refers a dual-homescreen setup with M2D and Titanium (default WM today screen) both running, which allows for lightning-fast switching between them.

Hey, dude. The links of the pictures are dead. Could you fix them?

Do you mean my screenshots? Could be some server problems, they should be back again.

hi, in titanium version when i use i900_executor the pc loader is "????"

how can i flash under win 7??

grazie

Do you see eboot and pda? Those are the two important parts you need.

And finally uploaded 23557 Premium, more info on my first page. Enjoy!

Guest oishiboy

ock,

just a question though regarding connecting to a wifi network using winmo6.5, i've tied your 23554 premium and honestly i find your roms great... i'm having a hard time connnecting to wi-fi network even if its an unsecured one (at my office) using that rom so what i did is tried to flash my omnia back to 6.1 by ryrzy and everything works fine without a hitch... is it a problem with 6.5 or probably just the rom itself? will try the new 23557 premium later...

i always update my phone whenever you release a new rom and thank you for all the updates. i've just flash to puja1 phone part btw...

Edited by oishiboy

Guest conroy

great roms, smooth, fast and best looking

i love your roms so much...

i'm just wondering why i can't compose message with the new version bulid 23557

Guest petikeke

Ock, thanks for the hard work. Your roms are perfect and even getting better. Using your 23554 M2D since you uploaded and I'm very satisfied...I'm thinkin' of flashing your new rom, but the last one is so good...! ;) THX again.

Btw: Is there a way to put the unlock button (on the homescreen) to the middle of the screen? I don't know what's the situation with others, but for me it's not the best unlocking when the button is on the bottom of the screen. :S

How can i make opera mini 5 or skyfire or opera 10 to default browser? In M2D when I tap a link in an e-mail the ie pops up. :S That browser is just sooooo terrible... Can I change this somehow?

Edited by petikeke

Guest PJ_Omnia

I seem to have problems with the new 23557, can't start the phone after flashing. Just seeing Samsung Omnia in start.

Edit: Reflashed seems to work now.

Edited by PJ_Omnia