OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest dollar99

Hi Ock,

Luv ur roms,

Has been a long time with Ur Premium Versions,

Just thinking to try M2D version as lack of Free storage Or memory in premium versions

I installed Adobe reader and nitrogen in My Storage,

but One thing is missing and couldn't find in the forum is "Smart Memo"

Could u plz upload it for me.

hi ock and everyone..thank you for your roms ock..they are great!!

i have a problem with wifi... now wifi goes only on opera mobile... weather, xtra, google maps and other applications cannot connect to internet... any suggestions? i tryed a re-flash with your new rom(23557 and 28218) and with phdee rom but the problem remnais...i tryed changing radio rom but nothing..before upgrading to 23557 i had ock premium 28218 and wifi was ok... what do you think? what can i do?

another question..in your premium 28128 rom there was marketplace app.. i notice you remove in new 23557..can you share the cab to install it?

Guest vince1970

Hi OCK, still using 23551 M2D and is perfect. I want Adobe reader and dont want the Premium as it takes up too much memory.

Can you share the Adobe reader cab ??

Will try your latest update.

Guest roadkill

Hi Ock, A while ago I was having issues selecting people from the phone list (contacts was ok thought), touchscreen was unresponsive or very slow with alot of builds. Well the Premium 23551 build has fixed the issue. Not sure if you actually found out what the problem was, but thanks for your efforts.

Guest dragonmatahari

OCK's custom rom build 235557 Titanium tested

Dialer skin / GMap with 'Square font displaying bug' being reported.. plz refer "here

Edited by dragonmatahari

Guest vince1970
Hey guys , any one tested Tomtom in the new build ? without gps proxy or gpsgate i mean

thats what keeps me from flashing yet

My previous 23551 M2D, I need to install gpsgate to work properly. If I don't, it keep on loosing the signal.

I assumed this will be the same with 23557. I just installed gpsgate and signal is OK.

Guest acmjiffry

hi OCK

the great personalty in i900 world

i have a small query

i received the contact number in sms and i accepted them but i could not find in the contact list..

could you help me where i can find in you ROM

I am using now titanium classic built 23557 but i like m2d classic will it be available

Thanks

Edited by acmjiffry

Guest X-pro

hi ock

I know it's a lot to ask, but could you maybe do a new com 2. Ex 21898 in ul for all us spb users ;) ;)

And I will say please if I've got to. PLEASE ;)

Guest spectron

Hi Ock,

thank you for this great ROM, bus I have a question, do you have a cab for the new Titanium (not the classic in your roms) I like the new Titanium for switching between M2D and Titanium.

Hope you can help me ;-)

gr. spectron

do these builds and in particular Titanium classic have .NET CF 3.5 installed already ? or do I need to update it afterwards ?

Should be included :P

Nitrogen sensor (premum). please upload . ^^ ;)

See my signature :P .

Many thank´s for EZinput Camera Button Fix ...

Hope it works for u?

hi ock

I know it's a lot to ask, but could you maybe do a new com 2. Ex 21898 in ul for all us spb users ;) ;)

And I will say please if I've got to. PLEASE :P

I'll make one com2 build, UL :P

looks great!, im a fan of black theme, i had this before with steff ROM, can you share your black keyboard? Please! :P and your link to black theme and apps.

Thanks in Advance!

Lots of goodies here

Hi Ock,

thank you for this great ROM, bus I have a question, do you have a cab for the new Titanium (not the classic in your roms) I like the new Titanium for switching between M2D and Titanium.

Hope you can help me ;-)

gr. spectron

You can search for NeoTitanium in the forums here :P .

EDIT: ManilaClassic ready for download!

Edited by ock

Guest spectron

Hi Ock,

Thnx for your reaction, but I search for the NeoTitanium before I ask you, but is there a cab for the NeoTitanium (I can't find it) or only for the classic Titanium?

gr. Spectron

Guest Tranos

hi ock and thank you for your fantastic rom.but i have a little problem on changing titanium with chome editor on premium is it a problem of premium and i should install titanium classic or should i change something.sory i didnt say before rom 23551

Edited by Tranos

Guest Hanusch
leunamme : looks great!, im a fan of black theme, i had this before with steff ROM, can you share your black keyboard? Please! biggrin.gif and your link to black theme and apps.

Thanks in Advance!

o.k. - Samsung Black Optimized keyboard HERE :

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/290253/...-cabs/page/120/

only 1,93Mb ( my previous Black Skin have 5Mb)

Black Samsung Volume Con. - is in Russian black skin CABS topic too and many more ...

Theme is Default from OCK Build 22OO4 ... info. here in this OCK ROMS Topic ...for more you can try ThumbCal (not free) with Black skin and much more ...

1.bmp

2.bmp

Edited by Hanusch