OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Hanusch
True, but this is the _only_ bug in 23110. I personally don't care much for it... ;)

if you mean this : Why is the camera font bold and ugly?

This occurs only on certain builds. Try my fix (beta), which rotates your screen and then launches Camera

On first page have OCK fix -CAB for this , you can try ...

I still have a problem with the BT handsfree car instalation! any ideas?

you can try install SRS WOW

Edited by Hanusch

Hi Master OCK

yes its happen for every recived sms .i found every sms with incorrect time . but send sms time is ok .

(in PDHEE roms this problem will fixed . )

I read something about this some time back but it was for HTC devices :P

Honestly I can't figure out what could be wrong ;) cos it's working fine for me.

What i saw in my case MMS can't send automaticaly got all settings and they seams to be correct but do not work also samsung key pad is only on numbers mode.

What i sorry for touch imput is alsom but in rotating do not go in ladscape more lice rest and that is sad ;)

Premium 23557

Try switching Operators and see if you can send MMS again.

As for the Touch Input, it doesn't support landscape, that's why you'll get a small keyboard.

hi OCK! i like your roms and i have some little suggestions... i prefer manila classic to m2dv2, its more stable and faster normally.. but at your manila classic rom, m2d version is a little bit buggy i think.. the weather tab has no rain animation, and the today wallpaper and the backgroud .png's are doesnt changing... i try it from m2d and m2dc but no luck :P

rzryz has ported m2d v1_20_19131530_00 and it works very nice, stable and fast... so you can say than you should use rzryz's roms lol but i love your roms, so maybe you can talk to him and get permission to use that ported m2d classic in your roms... and it will be great i think....

ps: sorry about my bad english, i wish you can understand what i mean...

have a nice day bro.

I removed the weather animations as they took up a lot of space, and I though that M2Dv1 users would prefer something "lighter"

For the wallpapers you can simply replace hh_fw_background.png and hh_fw_focus_background.png

True, but this is the _only_ bug in 23110. I personally don't care much for it... ;)

I don't find it to be a major problem too. Just that it remains a small annoyance :P

Hi Ock!

Is Windows Live removed? Using premium 23557.

Cheers

Yup, it's removed, you can get it direct from Microsoft I may consider leaving it in for future premium versions.

hi! I still have a problem with the BT handsfree car instalation! any ideas?

tnk and regards

you can try install SRS WOW

Have you tried installing SRS WOW? Somehow it worked for Crosby, maybe it may work for you too. Soft Reset after installation.

Guest cmkaioni

Hi all. Flashed my i900 to the premium rom today. Its just too awesome. Noticed spb shell 3.5 isn't working fine so removed it. Noticed something else, I have 4 copies of the ' samsung mobile navigator', that is the original and the copies with numbers (1), (2) and (3).

Any idea how to get rid of the copies?

Guest Jumba

Hi, I've been playing around with the alignment of various things on the home tab...

m2d-2.pngm2d-1.png

Hope you don't mind, ock, but I think it looks neater. To install, first go to Settings > Home and disable TouchFlo. Then extract the file "HTCHomeSettings.xml" to your /Windows folder, using Resco Explorer or Total Commander to overwrite the original. Once that's done, re-enable TouchFlo again. You might want to first make a backup copy of the original HTCHomeSettings.xml before attempting this.

After installing you may need to open M2DC and re-enable or adjust the order of the tabs as you had them before.

If you're using TodayPage and phoneAlarm from here, you may want to adjust it to X:0 , Y:244, W:240, H:55 in M2DTP. Have fun. ;)

For the taskbar icons download and install "DN_Dandnj71 Android Taskbar QVGA V2 + Battery.cab" from here - but be warned it will also change your dial pad. Not to worry though, it's quite a nice black dialpad. ;)

HTCHomeSettings.zip

Edited by Jumba

Guest Jumba
Hi Jumba. Can you share the launcher cab (that one below calendar)? It's very useful. Thanks.

from my post above...

If you're using TodayPage and phoneAlarm from here, you may want to adjust it to X:0 , Y:244, W:240, H:55 in M2DTP. Have fun.

Follow the link for instructions on how to install it. ;)

Guest ducristi

Dear Ock,

it would be nice if you have some time for a Build 21898 Premium.

I think a lot of us appreciate your work, and I personally check at least 2 times per day to see a new release from you.

I know this takes a lot of time and knowledge, and that's why we are all grateful to your hard work.

hope this is not taken as disrespect .

;)

Guest Tayrun

Hi all,

I'm using Ock Premium 23557 and having trouble figuring out how to change the startup and shutdown sounds.

I'm new to using custom roms so I'm probably misunderstanding things or missing something simple.

Googling led me to check the windows folder for poweron.wav and poweroff.wav, neither of which exist. Based on Ock's patchnotes I tried creating XDA_UC in My Storage and adding poweroff.wav to that, which didn't work either, maybe this was removed?

Anyway, I'd really appreciate it if someone would tell me how to do this.

Thanks!

P.s. Loving the rom so far Ock, thanks for the hard work!

Edit: Figured it out myself about a minute after posting! Turns out that although there's no poweroff.wav in the windows folder, if you create one it'll get played. Should have taken less than two hours to think of that, really.

Edited by Tayrun

Guest FlorinP

Hi there!

I just flashed my omnia to the premium 23577 rom and i am very pleased with it.

As i am new to manila, can you please help me with some answers

- is there a to have on the HomeWidget tab (or any other wigdet tab) the opened application? (i was seeing these icons on the "today" screen on the old rom) - or maybe some info on how i can access the today screen

- it seams that there are 2 independent weather application - one on the Home tab, another on the Weather tab. Is there a way to link them together?

- is there a way to have the weather tab as the background on the "slide to unlock"?

Keep up this extraordinary work!!!

With respect,

Florin

thanks for the help SRS WOW did help and now i can play my music again in my car! YEEEEEEEEEEY

thank again for all the help!

keep up the good work!

regards

Guest barbs666

Hey Ock,

Thanks for the Rom its very cool..... found a couple issues worth telling you about(latest Premium version):

1) when the screen was locked (sliding lock) and I recieved a sms. I tapped the lock and an icon appears abouve with arrowsso i touch/slide it and it takes me to the sms. Then once in the sms/reply section I recieve a phone call and the Hard buttons do not work (presumably still locked out) any way to change this?

2) Fring application cant seem to activate my internet connection and will crash the phone while trying sometimes.

3) phone has been freezing up generally, I have had to reset it a few times. Is this normal and if not, should I hard reset or reinstall??

3) Is the general battery life with moderate use about 1 - 2 days maximum..... which is kinda worrying....... anything I could do to stretch that an extra day while still using the phone normally?

Thanks man!

Guest Viliem

Hi, i using last M2D Rom and i have problem.

I need change in M2DC settings Launcher Tab Settings.

When i change:

Number of Columns from Thee to Four

and

Number of Rows from Three to Six.

Then, these buttons do not work in the picture.

post-648769-1271577572_thumb.jpg

Sorry for my English.

Guest woody2k
Hi, i using last M2D Rom and i have problem.

I need change in M2DC settings Launcher Tab Settings.

When i change:

and

Then, these buttons do not work in the picture.

post-648769-1271577572_thumb.jpg

Sorry for my English.

Change it back then!!

You have to remember M2D isnt even supposed to work on your Omnia and there is no offical winmo 6.5 relese either.

If something doesnt work properly im affraid most of the time its just tough.

Play around with the settings for a bit but yeah it is a problem with the launcher quite a few people have said this before

Guest daniljohn
When i change:

and

Manila supported 18 only. 3*6 - best configuration.

Guest deathcubek

Hello, love your latest premium rom though I cannot browse using Opera Mini. It always says "connection has failed". Other services like Youtube, Google Maps or Weather work perfectly. So I'd like to know if there is a workaround for this, I've tried the tip from the second post with the operator settings thing but with no effect. Thanks!

Guest barbarony62
from my post above...

Follow the link for instructions on how to install it. ;)

Nice of you to forward to my post. I am honored.... (some people just take the credit)

Barbarony62

Guest Hanusch
Hi OCK,

Do you knwo how to enable vibration on EZinput when installing it with your cab?

cheers

for vibration - you must change registry :

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\Keystate]

"UseService"=DWORD:00000001

and Soft Reset.

Guest ventex

I still have a question for the use of Tomtom GPS en the registry fix. I opened the registry and with the previous rom those values seem to be modified already? Except the Sleep on no... was at 5 in stead of 0. The rest was the same. However I can't get a GPS signal. Ports are set correct etc.

Any ideas?

ock,no rom for btar now?

dannych99's thread may be of interest to you. Let me know if it works for you.

Hi all. Flashed my i900 to the premium rom today. Its just too awesome. Noticed spb shell 3.5 isn't working fine so removed it. Noticed something else, I have 4 copies of the ' samsung mobile navigator', that is the original and the copies with numbers (1), (2) and (3).

Any idea how to get rid of the copies?

Hmm... not too sure what this is, don't think it's included in my roms. Do you mean they appear in the start menu?

Hi, I've been playing around with the alignment of various things on the home tab...

Hope you don't mind, ock, but I think it looks neater. To install, first go to Settings > Home and disable TouchFlo. Then extract the file "HTCHomeSettings.xml" to your /Windows folder, using Resco Explorer or Total Commander to overwrite the original. Once that's done, re-enable TouchFlo again. You might want to first make a backup copy of the original HTCHomeSettings.xml before attempting this.....

Hi Jumba, just curious about the xml settings, what edits have you made? ;)

Dear Ock,

it would be nice if you have some time for a Build 21898 Premium.

I think a lot of us appreciate your work, and I personally check at least 2 times per day to see a new release from you.

I know this takes a lot of time and knowledge, and that's why we are all grateful to your hard work.

hope this is not taken as disrespect . ;)

21901 may be released soon, I'll see if it fixes the dialer problem X-pro has reported.

Edit: Figured it out myself about a minute after posting! Turns out that although there's no poweroff.wav in the windows folder, if you create one it'll get played. Should have taken less than two hours to think of that, really.

Hahaha.. I removed it that's why you can't find it. Glad that you figured it out in the end ;)

- is there a to have on the HomeWidget tab (or any other wigdet tab) the opened application? (i was seeing these icons on the "today" screen on the old rom) - or maybe some info on how i can access the today screen

- it seams that there are 2 independent weather application - one on the Home tab, another on the Weather tab. Is there a way to link them together?

- is there a way to have the weather tab as the background on the "slide to unlock"?

Keep up this extraordinary work!!!

With respect,

Florin

Do you mean adding program shortcuts to the home tab? Flip a page back and you can get the links.

You can check a few posts back on page 138, Jumba has posted a link to a script which can "link" the 2 weather status.

As for the weather on the lockscreen, do you mean in S2U2?

==============

TouchInput_Enable_Vibrating_Feedback.cab

Edited by ock