OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest amperman
are you ock also? waoohh!!incredible

ты долбоеб

almost a month since last release... can't wait for the smth new!

Guest X-pro
are you ock? i don't think....and my question is:what's new ? let ock answer me if he want !!

He did answer a couple of post back, I was just polite to answer what he wrote and ock always answers in spite off the Q has been answered. Your are one off many who had asked for the new rom. Many questions are directed to ock as he build the rom and that's fine, but if one can contribute with some help and info I can't see the wrong in that. If I see a Q from you again I will make sure not to answer :)

Edited by X-pro

Guest bigfoune
ты долбоеб

almost a month since last release... can't wait for the smth new!

sei un pazzo! . Arrestato sprecare il vostro tempo che vogliono insegnare agli altri ... mi sembri molto giovane ...buffone

Guest darkside80
sei un pazzo! . Arrestato sprecare il vostro tempo che vogliono insegnare agli altri ... mi sembri molto giovane ...buffone

I thing everyone has the right to waste his time in any way he wants. If you're older you're not any wiser .

Guest Dmitri Kiselev
ты долбоеб

:)

I must say that Ock's support is really fast and well-qualified! So let's wait for his answers... :-)

Guest Billus
are you ock? i don't think....and my question is:what's new ? let ock answer me if he want !!

Well aren't you a selfish arrogant prick. Someone gives you polite answer and you knock it back without saying a simple thank you. Do your own research in future rather than expecting it to be served to you on a silver platter, seriously. /frustration

Guest andrew.mazlim

Calm down, people...

Dear OCK, I'm really need a hand with that I mention in post #3989. Another user (Jumba, from S.Africa) has the same problem, bro.

Guest SsBloodY

Big Problem! I was with your M2D rom but I re-flashed (Correctly) with you newest Utlra Lite rom(A week ago). I've puted WAD2 pecco's WP7 theme for WAD2 resco explorer, nitrogen player, resco photo viewer, finger keyboard, no data and clean ram. And WP7 themes for finger keyboard,nitrogen player and resco explorer, And a start-up animation for WP7. After that I went on vacation and used phone only in my room I didn't carry it anywhere and didn't install or uninstall any things, just for talks. And on the third day I've saw it is off I've put it one the charger and when I turned it one it shows me "Omnia" sometimes the start-up animation and self-resets again. From where could be the problem.

Guest X-pro
Calm down, people...

Dear OCK, I'm really need a hand with that I mention in post #3989. Another user (Jumba, from S.Africa) has the same problem, bro.

hi andrew

I've had problems with builds saving correctly to the registration database when I soft reset, the corrections I made simply wasn't there. I had to make the corrections and wait 30 sek and then power off instead of soft reset. Might be that m2d or some other program didn't get to write correctly to reg and therefore the phone freezes. Try to edit something in reg and then soft reset and see if the modification is there. Don't know if this helps but if it writes correctly then it isn't that problem, so we can move on to what it ells could be :) Sry I couldn't be of more help :)

Dear OCK, as you may see in my signature, I'm using your UltraLite build 23563.

Sometimes, not always, I'm facing a strange bug. I'm trying to change something in Home page (enable/disable M2D or something else) and when I'm pressing "OK"..., the phone "freeze" and I must do manually soft-reset.

Any idea why's that?

Which today plugins have u tried to enable? Sometimes if the installation of the plugin cab fails and certain files are missing, the plugin can't load and it may cause a freeze. I've not really encountered a freeze, been using SPB MS, M2D and rltoday.

Registry settings are under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\, you can change the "Enabled" value to 0 to disable a plugin.

I've already install your ROM, but when i try to set up the shorcut button for the flas light which is using the volume button, it didn't work.

Do you know what happen?

M2D doesn't seem to support this feature, only Titanium does.

''Try the attached cab.

Disable_M2D_Home_Weather.cab ( 70.75K )''

Hi Ock! I installed this cab and then soft-resetted the device. The weather disappeared from Home tab but the black bar remained on it's place. How to fix it?

It's not for the GTX version, as they use different layouts. I think I posted a htchomesettings file a few pgs back.

hi,Ock,would u share GTX Edition's m2dv2 black flip clock that no background page .The .cab file.

It won't work correctly in cab format as it needs certain files to be "missing" :) or else you get a funny mix of two clocks :)

thanks for the reply greatly appreciated!, Will I have to flash my phone again if I hard reset or will it just go back to the Start of OCK's ROM?

Also I have downloaded a few themes for M2DC but they don't seem to look the same as the preview pictures, for example the clocks are different. I think the themes I am using are for an older version of M2DC maybe. Also when I add a new theme the home screen sometimes becomes a mess as all the stuff on it bunches up together like the clock,weather and calender.

Can anybody point me in the direction of proper themes for this ROM

Thanks in advance.

Hard reset brings you back to the last rom you flashed to.

Clock files are sometimes not included in M2D theme pkgs, you have to install them separately. If you're using M2DV2, look for themes with a weather icon/text.

Hi Ock, could you attach me the old wm lockscreen?

cheers

See my second post

Hi OCK,

I'm trying to use the FPSce 0.10 on your roms, but I searched on web and looks like it have some kind of incompatibility with Showcase.

The games runs, but the screen positions are wrong on touch.

Is it possible you remove the showcase at let just the default task manager from windows on one of your builds?

Thanks for cooking so great roms! Fast, Stable and Good Looking!

Delete the showcase shortcut from \Windows\startup and soft reset

I'm almost positive this question has been asked already but I can't find a decisive answer so I'll ask anyways. I have an i910 and recently applied your theme to the M2D ROM I'm using. Everything is working great after a few small changes to the graphics files. However, the white text on a white background is killing me. I found a "fix" cab in this thread and tried to change the text colors through M2DC but after applying the changes to the text colors (specifically the messaging tab) nothing happens. Any suggestion? I love the theme but if I can't find a work around I think I'll have to switch back to a different theme.

Thanks!

EJ

EDIT:

Also the clock is bugging out on me. It looks fine until the time changes. I can leave the home page and return and the clock is back to normal so it's nothing too terrible, it just annoys me.

There's no way I know of that allows us to change the font colour for M2DV2's message tab (and some other text elements), unfortunately, so the only solution is to use a dark background. :)

They're just trying to help, no need to get too agitated :)

As for a changelog, it'll be released when everything's confirmed.

taskbar in cab plzzz

Do you mean the battery icon? I've tried making a cab but it didn't work. You can find fantastic ones here and over at xda.

Many questions are directed to ock as he build the rom and that's fine, but if one can contribute with some help and info I can't see the wrong in that.

Indeed it's great to see people like X-Pro helping out when I'm not free to login and answer the qns. Thanks to all who've helped me out. Appreciate your efforts :)

Big Problem! I was with your M2D rom but I re-flashed (Correctly) with you newest Utlra Lite rom(A week ago). I've puted WAD2 pecco's WP7 theme for WAD2 resco explorer, nitrogen player, resco photo viewer, finger keyboard, no data and clean ram. And WP7 themes for finger keyboard,nitrogen player and resco explorer, And a start-up animation for WP7. After that I went on vacation and used phone only in my room I didn't carry it anywhere and didn't install or uninstall any things, just for talks. And on the third day I've saw it is off I've put it one the charger and when I turned it one it shows me "Omnia" sometimes the start-up animation and self-resets again. From where could be the problem.

Can you describe what happens after the start-up animation? Is there a message displayed before it resets?

Guest SsBloodY
Can you describe what happens after the start-up animation? Is there a message displayed before it resets?

Sometimes it just resets and very rarely you can hear the sound when the phone asks for the PIN code and resets again.

Guest Daniel Gava
Sometimes it just resets and very rarely you can hear the sound when the phone asks for the PIN code and resets again.

SsBloody, is there any chance of you being in Brazil, and using the TIM operator chip? Seems a lot with a problem of configuration related to this operator. If so, tell me and I'll give you the link with the solution.

Guest SsBloodY
SsBloody, is there any chance of you being in Brazil, and using the TIM operator chip? Seems a lot with a problem of configuration related to this operator. If so, tell me and I'll give you the link with the solution.

Nope I've never been In Brazil. I was on vacation at sea...

Guest Daniel Gava

OCK, could you left OPERA MINI WM out of your next ROM? I,m testing the midlet version, installed under JBED (not jblend) and I must say that its far more estable and useful. Runs in full screen, is fastest and the problem with formularies is gone. (I,ve posted this on it, what I could not do in WM version...)

Guest msvh

EZInput keyboard

Portrait only. Note that once installed it can't be removed easily.

Download

Enable vibration feedback

====================

Does anyone know where I can find the Input Selection.cab that works with this ezinput package? The ones I can find on the net don't work. It's not for ock's ROMs, he already has it cooked in. It's for a friend who doesn't want to reflash his omnia but he needs a useable keyboard package he can easily install.

Guest msvh

Are you sure it's not the battery? I've seen something like that happen before where the Omnia looks like it was flashed badly and it just keeps on rebooting at random intervals. Turns out it was a bad battery. Perhaps you could borrow from a friend just to confirm it's not that? (And re-flashing with a bad battery is risky)

Guest AnsonChen

When set [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GDI] FontLinkMethod= "0 " Chinese Garbled that show "□□□" for GTX 23118 ,but 23551 normal.

Tell me what happen,please

Guest bongdapogi

Hi, i just flashed my omnia with 23118 GTX Edition.

i feel that my battery drain so fast. before i flashed it was 100% and after 1 hour it goes down to 60%.

Is it usual to be with this ROM?

But I like this ROM so much. very stylish... :)

Thanks OCK

Guest Stanislav Kupryakhin
i feel that my battery drain so fast. before i flashed it was 100% and after 1 hour it goes down to 60%.

Is it usual to be with this ROM?

This is usual for reflashing.

After two-three battery recharge cycles battery shoftware will recalibrate battery and all should go to normal.

Edited by Stanislav Kupryakhin